I hate Shiro

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Do people actually feel this Legend is useful? Or are the others just that trashy/buggy?

Perhaps I’m just a noob.

All is vain.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

(edited by Furajir.3815)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: ScarecrowHD.4120

ScarecrowHD.4120

Do people actually feel this Legend is useful? Or are the others just that trashy/buggy?

Perhaps I’m just a noob.

All is vain.

i find myself using him all the time, i do belive our hardest hitting combo is (shrio press 6 press 7 spam sword 1 like it spit on your puppy) beside that it has 9 as a combo breaker and a 2 cd shadowstep wich covers insane amount of distance even if the guy ure running for isnt in view the only thing i dont really use i the ulti and i dont know why i can see it helping in situations but at this time im out of energy and back in the warm embrace of glint.

Hope this helps.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

ScarecrowHD.4120

Stun breaker* #lateNightPosting

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

Shiro is freaking amazing.
Gap closer that makes attacks unblockable. Gap creator that is a dodge and a stunbreak. Heal that does damage. Quickness on demand. AoE stun.
It’s so mobile, so slippery and makes you hit like a truck. I feel totally crippled when I’m playing revenant whitout Shiro. The other legends (besides Glint) have some huge problems, but even if those were fixed, I still believe that Shiro would still stand on it’s own.

Pumpkin – Mag

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I don’t get it, was Emperor Angsiyan your great grandfather or something?

But seriously, Shiro is awesome. I agree that he lacks some defense. He doesn’t have much protection, so you have to know when to pull out with him, he’s quite fast.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

Shiro is freaking amazing.
Gap closer that makes attacks unblockable. Gap creator that is a dodge and a stunbreak. Heal that does damage. Quickness on demand. AoE stun.
It’s so mobile, so slippery and makes you hit like a truck. I feel totally crippled when I’m playing revenant whitout Shiro. The other legends (besides Glint) have some huge problems, but even if those were fixed, I still believe that Shiro would still stand on it’s own.

This right here.
Shiro really fits his role well at being an unrelenting assassin who can quickly pursue targets and cut them down at amazing speeds. Being kinda glassy is a fair trade-off for all that mobility and DPS, imo, and even then, you get so many evades to avoid damage.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

But seriously, Shiro is awesome. I agree that he lacks some defense. He doesn’t have much protection, so you have to know when to pull out with him, he’s quite fast.

lacks defense? are we even playing the same game?

a 0 cooldown stunbreaker that also cleanses cripple, chill AND immob on top of granting an entire dodge and can be spam chained to basically achieve 7 straight dodges…and that’s only ONE skill.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

ScarecrowHD.4120

lacks defense? are we even playing the same game?

a 0 cooldown stunbreaker that also cleanses cripple, chill AND immob on top of granting an entire dodge and can be spam chained to basically achieve 7 straight dodges…and that’s only ONE skill.

I actually think we are playing a diffrent game, i think it lacks defence also, and thats not a bad thing beacuse thats not how Shiro was supposed to be. but saying he has good sustain and defence would be wierd to me. i cant count how many times ive gone from glint to shiro to burst someone down to be downed before i had a chance to pop 6-7

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I love Shiro and for me it’s the legend that makes the class playable and fun. It took me some time getting used to using Enchanted Daggers though.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I really like the gameplay with shiro

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Themistokles.1238

Themistokles.1238

Shiro is for Sure the best legend the revenant has. Stunbreak+Dodge+Get Rid of Imo/Cri/Chi, Port on 5 Sec CD for great mobility. Offensiv Heal that fits the Theme of Shiro and offers awesome burst with Sword UA. Instant Quikness. AoE Stun for 3 Sec. I would never play Rev without Shiro at the moment. I only play PvP tho maybe thats why^^
Against many Classes Shiro is the only Reason why i can survive and finaly kill them. Against a Reaper i would just die outside of Glintheal. But thanks to Shiro i can evade most hard Attacks and also get Rid of Chill.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Hes terrible, his heal is horrible, personally find Demon far harder hitting..

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

You guys are doing Shiro completely wrong. He’s one of the betters.

For the heal, don’t think of it as a traditional heal. If you are, you’re using the heal wrong.

Think of it this way: a Ranger doesn’t use Troll Unguent when he’s sitting at 10% health does he?

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

For the heal, don’t think of it as a traditional heal. If you are, you’re using the heal wrong.

Think of it this way: a Ranger doesn’t use Troll Unguent when he’s sitting at 10% health does he?

A ranger uses troll unguent and kites around while he regen up hp. A Shiro rev has to be in your face, trade hits and on top of that deal with interval between daggers cus reasons. On top of that he has to be careful for enemy deflect/reflect and anything else related to projectiles like terrain.

See the difference? A mesmer can just put confusion on you and call it a day. If you try to heal up, youll die. If you wont do anything, youll die. Shiro heal is also TERRIBLE when you using hammer. Its one of the worst heals ingame that lack synergy with everything that inst hurr durr unre assault for save 3 proc.

And while we are at confusion.. what ranger with troll doing? Stealth, run in circles, creates a gap and he regen up. Your comprasion is so wrong on so many levels that i dont know really.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Idk Man Shiro feels like the back bone of a lot of builds in PVP, The heal adds Damage to your attacks and heals you,. Then there’s the no CD Stunbreak/Distance Maker and Impairment Condi removal with Endurance refill(essentially Roll for initiative), and a really low CD gap closer. Paired with Blocks and evades from weapons, there’s many ways to straight up avoid things that would otherwise kill you.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

A ranger uses troll unguent and kites around while he regen up hp. A Shiro rev has to be in your face, trade hits and on top of that deal with interval between daggers cus reasons. On top of that he has to be careful for enemy deflect/reflect and anything else related to projectiles like terrain.

See the difference? A mesmer can just put confusion on you and call it a day. If you try to heal up, youll die. If you wont do anything, youll die. Shiro heal is also TERRIBLE when you using hammer. Its one of the worst heals ingame that lack synergy with everything that inst hurr durr unre assault for save 3 proc.

And while we are at confusion.. what ranger with troll doing? Stealth, run in circles, creates a gap and he regen up. Your comprasion is so wrong on so many levels that i dont know really.

I’m not meaning a direct comparison of Rev Shiro heal and Ranger Troll heal. What I mean is that the Shiro heal is a preparation heal, not a heal when you’re life is low, just like Troll Unguent.

Thought it was easy to figure out the context there…. guess I was wrong.

In all honesty, I’m not sure why you’re facing so much trouble with Shiro Heal. When I use it the way it was meant, I hardly ever have an issue. But then again, I’m still playing my Revenant as a main.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

So you have no issue in 1vX to heal up, trigger all daggers, even if all the cc’s, blinds, slow are being throw to make sure you wont have easy time attacking, correct?

You also have no issue to heal up in wvw with Shiro heal under a keep when enemies throws all the possible aoes in game, right? If you say “you have support eles to heal you” you already proved how kitten this heal is by yourself if you cant even use it to heal and survive. Similiar story applies to pve as well.

I am not even going to mention how often i got downed behind a gate in my tower from few stacks of bleed cus i couldnt use amazing shiro daggers to heal up as they need a target.. how ironic as it lead so situation where i will have to die trying to trigger them up or run to a tower and get downed. In either case i already lost and have to rebuild bloodlust while with a proper healing ability i would survive inside the tower just fine.

It also applies to gate in stronghold if you defend against a hero where none of the daggers will connect despite landing a hit to enemy so your best bet is to step away to reset while enemy ele heals this kitten back to full as you coulnt apply pressure during that time and his friend necro waiting with marks off cd to make sure you will regret coming back.

But if you have no issue with any of the above, then please teach me senpai.

Also ones thing that bother me even more, why shiro daggers doesnt work the way like https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skelk_Venom ? All you have to do is hit and be done, no daggers, no other gimmick, no need to be careful for reflect which will heal your enemy instead and damage you, nothing. If you hit = you heal. Lets also not even talk about the duration and the fact it doesnr suffer from interval. If you wanted to compare heals this is your best bet. kitteneless ability which nobody would pick yet still superior to ED.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Pumpkin.5169

I play WvW as zerk rev against T1 blobs all the time. I also play spvp as marauder. In both situations, I find that Shiro heal its just fine, because its more than a heal. If it was the only heal available, yeah, it would suck because its situational. But thats the reason why rev has two heals: they complement each other. I have no issues with Shiro heal at all. I actually find that its pretty good into the context of the profession and fits the legend thematic perfectly.

Pumpkin – Mag

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Here is the thing. It doesn even hit Shiro theme. If it did it would summon al like blood fied to lifesteal.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shiro'ken

or it would use his heal from gw1.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Meditation_of_the_Reaper

So how it does fits is theme when that skill is made out of thin air and has basically nothing to do with Shiro, huh? Please look at this page and show me similiar skill.

Also people keep mentioning 2 heals without realizing that one of them might be on cd and your only option is Shiro. Its like saying assassins annihilation is a slighty weaker version of healing signet cause it heals for over 300/sec.. nope. Also we have weaker heals cause they are balanced at each other and its part of the reason why something like Jalis heal for 5,5k top (more often than not just 3k)

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Ghbdate.3976

Ghbdate.3976

Others tried to be nice… I won’t.
Simply put: you are bad.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Others tried to be nice… I won’t.
Simply put: you are bad.

Oh, nice arguments there m8. Now if you dont mind, crawl back into your cave, random.
Ps. i was trying to be nice.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Pumpkin.5169

How exactly it doesn’t fit the theme? It promotes offense, does damage, has jades and life steals. It doesn’t need to be a copy of other skill to be thematic. This is not what a theme is.

And if you other heal is on cooldown, it’s your fault, not Shiro’s lol. And just look what you just said. Our heals are indeed weaker because we have two of them. Shiro heal is not supposed to be amazing in every situation.

Pumpkin – Mag

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Imho lets not even go into the theme as jade winds was purple, Shiro been using red-orange clothes and we received some green kitten? Makes sense really.

I dont think that current heal fits Shiro. Even litany of wrath fits Shiro better -now thats the thing that promotes to go kitten mode unlike ED as you can gain massive healing for dealing damage if you know what you doing. Is ED even close to it? No.

You also might happen to not always start the fight in Shiro if for example someone jump on you when you been in Glint.. But either way even when i pop up ED first i have to use my second heal right after to actually survive cause triggering these daggers takes too much time due to kittened interval. Trading hits is not an option. This situation doesnt happen with Mallyx/Glint. One is enough to keep me going on while Shiro forced me to swap as soon i pop it up most of the time and i pop it up after i lose ~2k hp. Mind you that i use berserker, viper amulet, not casual marauder/paladin which means i have just 15k hp.

Theres also question what we do understand by “not being amazing in every situation”.
For me healing skill is supposed to keep me up, like Jalis, like Mallyx or Glint and in fact all other healing abilities in game. Shiro heal is the only one that may not help you at all if you are already on low hp. It doesnt do it job when i run away from zerg or whatever, all i can get is 1,6k and that is.

Am i supposed to yell “LEEERROOOY SHIRO” and go yolo vs 30+ people to heal up? Hahahah, sorry, wont happen. That means it doesnt do it job and is not worthy to be called healing skill. By picking Shiro you basically play witohut healing ability. ED is a dps boost, if it was utility skill.. okay np mate, but as healing skill no kittening way.

Lets also not forget that no healing ability has so many counters in this game like Shiro. Usually to every heal there are 2 counters – interrupt, poison. What Shiro has?

-deflect
-reflect
-dodge
-block
-blind
-outrange the projectiles
-poison
-confusion
-obstructed (yes, it happens a lot)
-cc (to prevent you from hitting)
-kiting (heavy aoes under your foot to make sure you wont step in it etc)

Now which other healing ability has so many counters? When i been fighting other rev ( also from pro league) i always pressured the kitten out of them as they tried to heal up with daggers forcing them to go defensive for example.

How do you think.. why people continues to use shield over sword offhand which is better nowdays? Reliable healing obviously, even if the values are kitten nowday.

By being weaker i mean lower values to cd ratio. While other classes can get 400hp/s+ per healing ability or has multiple resources of healing to get it done, we gain similiar amount (in theory) by using both of them off cd. Look at Mallyx heal as example – while it heals for quite a bit more than Jalis/Shiro if you have condi on you, it doesnt remove them unlike Consume Conditions.

For me theres no way for Shiro ED to stay the way it is. It should heal far more on the cast – 4k at least and 2,5k can come off the daggers. If it has to come with damage nerf or whatever, idc personally. Its healing skill and i except it to work like healing ability, not like some dps booster.

If you think ED is fine, dont combo it up with UA. Just dont. Tell me how it actually worked for you, espesially with the slow kitten called hammer – its just ridiculous.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Burtnik, your just bad.
Your going way out of your way to convince people (and yourself subconsciously) that shiro heal is bad so that you can have an excuse for why you suck at revenant, and thats probably also why you dont even play the game anymore yet constantly troll the forums, because if you dont play you wont find yourself in the position of constant failure, but you can talk on the forums all you want about how “broken” this games pvp is without actually taking part in it yourself, and im sure all of your “remove weapon swap on rev” posts is a result of you just wanting rev to be easier with less options/ buttons to press to play the class 100% optimally

Bottem line: shiro heal is GREAT and anyone saying otherwise has l2p issues and doesn’t understand how to properly use it and as an extension doesnt know how to play revenant correctly

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Burtnik, your just bad.
Your going way out of your way to convince people (and yourself subconsciously) that shiro heal is bad so that you can have an excuse for why you suck at revenant, and thats probably also why you dont even play the game anymore yet constantly troll the forums, because if you dont play you wont find yourself in the position of constant failure, but you can talk on the forums all you want about how “broken” this games pvp is without actually taking part in it yourself, and im sure all of your “remove weapon swap on rev” posts is a result of you just wanting rev to be easier with less options/ buttons to press to play the class 100% optimally

Bottem line: shiro heal is GREAT and anyone saying otherwise has l2p issues and doesn’t understand how to properly use it and as an extension doesnt know how to play revenant correctly

Agreed, great vs players who stand still.

Stella Truth Seeker

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

I see my troll post is going well.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Burtnik, your just bad.

Agreed, great vs players who stand still.

Won’t disagree on that point one of the better moments to use it is downed cleave IMO.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

shiro is the best legend period.
if you give shiro to warrior, warrior would be viable AF\

btw litany of wrath is crap, ED is definitely a better version

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

Burtnik, your just bad.

This actually doesn’t invalidate what he said about the Daggers. He’s actually right that Shiro’s Daggers have a lot more counterplay than most others heal effects and that can make it problematic in application sometimes. Its unique properties can certainly work against it more than help when it comes to a heal effect, even with preemptive use.

While its cool to have an offensive heal, something closer to a Berserker’s Blood Reckoning would achieve the same effect (recovery based on damage dealt for a period of time while active…adding a small HP recovery on its initial use would make up for the damaging aspect of the daggers themselves imo, but a small damage boost would easily work in its place also) as E.Daggers without all the additional issues the projectile nature of the Daggers pose. The heal itself is still “usable”, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t be better.

(edited by Euthymias.7984)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Kayberz.5346

Burtnik, your just bad.

This actually doesn’t invalidate what he said about the Daggers. He’s actually right that Shiro’s Daggers have a lot more counterplay than most others heal effects and that can make it problematic in application sometimes. Its unique properties can certainly work against it more than help when it comes to a heal effect, even with preemptive use.

While its cool to have an offensive heal, something closer to a Berserker’s Blood Reckoning would achieve the same effect (recovery based on damage dealt for a period of time while active…adding a small HP recovery on its initial use would make up for the damaging aspect of the daggers themselves imo, but a small damage boost would easily work in its place also) as E.Daggers without all the additional issues the projectile nature of the Daggers pose. The heal itself is still “usable”, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t be better.

Of course it could be “better” but then you would be causing imbalance, skills are supposed to have counters, this skill is actually borderline OP if it wasnt for its drawbacks. When taking into account the revenant as a whole, this skill does exactly what its supposed to do, while having fair counterplay.
Unless revenant is going to take a big hit somewhere else, enchanted daggers doesnt need any more buffing

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Burtnik, your just bad.

Funny enough that over 900 ranked match since s1 i havent lost a 1v1 to another rev yet and some random scrub calls me bad, gg wp. I guess you can only insult people without seening them in game as you have no counter arguments to the examples i provided, right? If you get killed you blame lags/ddos too most likely right?

Srsly tho, show me in any post i have made so far where i struggled to play rev (not to mention that im only of the few who claims that power rev should wipe floor with reaper 1v1), just bc i stopped playing the game due to many reasons behind it doesnt mean my info is not up to date, espesially when i played during the first week of s2 and made it to diamond, then left as my ques were 1h+ long.

Imho you can do whatever you want, it wont change the fact that what i said is not an opinion but reality.

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Kayberz.5346

Well “reality” is showing that revenant is doing quite well in both s1 and s2 meta, and during both of these seasons shiro was used in the builds, people were even forgoing dragon stance (despite still picking herald spec) on the condi build because shiro is just that good.

You can make ANY heal in the game sound terrible if you just cherry pick situational strawman arguments like you did to make it sound like it never works. The shiro heal isnt a “oh kitten” button like a guardian heal, its something you pop at the very beginning of a fight or mid way through to apply hard pressure while keeping your health topped off, just because you want to use the heal improperly doesnt mean its bad at what its supposed to do, and as has already been mentioned, revenants have TWO healing skills, and the whole “your other heal might be on cooldown” argument is a cop out strawman, guess what, ANY class could have their heal on cooldown at anytime, difference is, they only have ONE heal to begin with, so using that logic, other classes heals must be terrible since they are always on cooldown. Also your whole “try using it without combining it with sword 3 or try using it with hammer” argument is completely rediculous, thats like saying “try playing a condition build with zero condition damage and see how that works for you”. Your SUPPOSED to combo your classes abilities together, and of course a SLOW weapon isnt going to be the most optimal for this particular ability, theres a reason no one uses hammer in spvp, it sucks. If thats how you use shiros heal then no wonder you think it sucks, your using it WRONG

(edited by Kayberz.5346)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Reality is that rev is carried by Glint heal. Scrubs just feed rev back to full and with the amount of active defenses theres no problem to stay long enough for another glint heal and repeat the circle unless you are focused in 1vX or fighting condi class. Mallyx heal also heals for 10k+ nowdays due to the amount of necros feeding with condi.

No matter how hard i would try, i wont make all haels sound terrible. As i said even thief venom is better as you dont have interval nor projectiles to bother with. Theres only 2 healing skills which are worse than ED and that is blood reckoning and water spirit.

You also keep throwing strawman argument about two healing skill while in other classes you either have single strong healing ability with far lower cd’s or ability to recover by other means or even both like druid. But assuming ED is fine and you use it the way it was supposed to be. How are you plan to heal up with 8+ confusion stacks on you from mes with ED? Im really curious. Before you answer second heal;

You 1v1 chrono, start off with ED, as the fight goes on he overload you with condi (20sec passed), you use Glint heal, he managed to overload you with condi again (10sec passed), ED is off cd but Glint still need 20cd to go off. So how are you going to heal up with ED?

Thing is as the fight drags on your second heal will always be on cd leaving you with ED only, if youre already on 3k or whatever ED is completely worthless, if you try to trigger if without UA youll die. They way ED works outside of sword mh is just terrible. But i see noone has balls to drop sword mh?

Lets also not forget that ED is HEALING ABILITY, not utility skill. Its should work with whatever i want so wtf combos you speak about? Combo for healing skill? My lord, please stop. Whats next, elite spec with greatsword and i wont be able to pair gs with hammer due to ED? Or mace/axe with slow condi rifle/longbow? Bound to sword forever as long i want to use Shiro? Sorry but thats pure bs, lets not even talk about build diversity here. Really stop. And i dropped hammer since CoR nerf.

Btw. Also you missed the point when i talk about all gamemodes, not spvp exclusive where ele will carry you the whole game bc that what makes rev really strong nowdays. Like i said, under a enemy keep wall you wont heal up with ED at all. You wont heal up while being chased by zerg either. And even in pve during traveling you have to stop and attack to heal up wasting time.

Imo based on this “combo logic” i guess we should lock weapons to legends really. Want to use hammer? Equip Jalis, scrub. Want to use staff? Equip Ventari or gtfo. Want to use mace/axe? You better camp this Mallyx. Want to use Shiro? Better equip sword or play without healing ability lel

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Kayberz.5346

ROFL your arguments are so stupid
Your just listing off worst case scenarios and LEGITIMATE counters, its like you want the ability to have ZERO drawbacks or counteplay
Also another reason why WEAPON SWAP is necessary on revenant, you can swap both legends AND weapons. ED DOES work with any weapon, but of course it works BETTER with some than others, staff also works well with it.
Your whole argument pretty much boils down to “see look, in this specific disadvantageous situation this healing ability didnt completely save my kitten all on its own, so it sucks”

(edited by Kayberz.5346)

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Worst case scenarios? Its happens on daily. I understand that im not supposed to run Shiro if i reject to pick up sword. Well how about we bring the interval back to 1sec? It wont change a thing after all except balance out hammer vs sword proc rate. Im okay with that, one reason less to complain about ED being trash skill.

And yes, purpose of healing skill is to save your kitten, not increase your damage output, hence the name healing in it. WHAO was nerfed literally next day when people used it to stack boons rather than as healing ability bc thats the purpose of healing skill, to heal up, not to damage which is too high either way.

As for “specific” situations i could write a book about them. I just gave you 2 examples which nobody can even counter. But feel free to point me out other healing abilities that suffers from similiar issues

I hate Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Idk Man Shiro feels like the back bone of a lot of builds in PVP, The heal adds Damage to your attacks and heals you,. Then there’s the no CD Stunbreak/Distance Maker and Impairment Condi removal with Endurance refill(essentially Roll for initiative), and a really low CD gap closer. Paired with Blocks and evades from weapons, there’s many ways to straight up avoid things that would otherwise kill you.

Maybe that’s the issue i don’t touch PvP at all..