I'm sooo slow...

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

This class is so slow running it’s painful

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Akamaru.7415

Akamaru.7415

we know, there are lots of threads like this

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Use Assassin legenkitten
he only person that was doing that?

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Empty Sky.6354

Empty Sky.6354

In theory you can use Impossible Odds for speed. For PVE this shouldn’t be problem,since you can spot mobs and…well,it’s PVE.
For spvp is a different thing. Conquest mode is a bit tricky. You can get away at start using it,but atm you’re playing unfinished class,so the last thing you want to do,is be first on point,if 3 people,including you, go mid. Then there’s a fact,that there is insane amount of stealth going around,so you can be easily ganked by Thief,Mesmer as most common ones,they’ll just port to you and spike you in matter of seconds.

You could use Shiro Legend, use Impossible Odds, till you almost drain your Energy,switch to Jalis or whichever 2nd Legend you are running,then insta switch back and you do it again. But again in Conquest mode,there won’t be chance to do this freely,since pretty much everyone focus revenant class first and God forbid you are stuck in Jalis Legend for 10s with no evades,elite with casting time of 2 and 3/4s,taunt that takes away half or all of your energy,those useless swirling hammers around you. Yes you have those roads for stability,but then enemy will just burst you down.

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

Yeah I was using the speed boost but you run out of energy so fast still couldn’t keep up with people and you’re stuck on that particular skill line, you should be able to switch lines on the fly like ele’s can

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Traveler runes, problem solved.

Being serious though, Glint is apparently getting a 25% speed boost trait, so you have that to look forward to if it’s true.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

100% superspeed uptime is sooo slow.

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

so are other classes, deal with it.

Anet dont seam to want to make everyone have a fast move option. So unless everyone gets one, I’m fine wiht rev not having one. At least its someone else I can catch…..

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Glint got swiftness upkeep + aoe superspeed. Shiro has superspeed upkeep. Jalis has lightning field.

No need for traveler runes

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Chaser.2870

Chaser.2870

I hate theorycrafters :/

I'm sooo slow...

in Revenant

Posted by: Akamaru.7415

Akamaru.7415

In theory you can use Impossible Odds for speed. For PVE this shouldn’t be problem,since you can spot mobs and…well,it’s PVE.
For spvp is a different thing. Conquest mode is a bit tricky. You can get away at start using it,but atm you’re playing unfinished class,so the last thing you want to do,is be first on point,if 3 people,including you, go mid. Then there’s a fact,that there is insane amount of stealth going around,so you can be easily ganked by Thief,Mesmer as most common ones,they’ll just port to you and spike you in matter of seconds.

You could use Shiro Legend, use Impossible Odds, till you almost drain your Energy,switch to Jalis or whichever 2nd Legend you are running,then insta switch back and you do it again. But again in Conquest mode,there won’t be chance to do this freely,since pretty much everyone focus revenant class first and God forbid you are stuck in Jalis Legend for 10s with no evades,elite with casting time of 2 and 3/4s,taunt that takes away half or all of your energy,those useless swirling hammers around you. Yes you have those roads for stability,but then enemy will just burst you down.

However, the instant switch energy has been confirmed unintended and will be removed. Probably today. IO is for quickness and duelling really, not superspeed mobility as you lose all your energy for what is essentially just swiftness ooc.