I see what you did... Shiro...

in Revenant

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

You took some of the best thief skills, buffed them and then gave them to the revenant.

1. Enchanted Daggers=buffed Skelk Venom with added siphon damage
  2. Re-positioning Shadows=Withdraw and Roll for Initiative’s secret love child
  3. Phase Traversal=Shadowstep/Steal/Infiltrator’s Signet, take your pick -_-
  4. Impossible Odds=near perma-Haste without the stun break
  5. Jade Winds=longer duration AoE Basilik Venom

Please tell me I’m not the only one that sees this. Very original indeed.

So can anyone tell me why there’s two assassin inspired professions in the game?

in Revenant

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

cause one is a full profession and the other one is a stance of another profession.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

cause one is a full profession and the other one is a stance of another profession.

This. Also you can’t seriously compare Shiro/Assassin stance to a full Thief.

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

So why cant a rev steal, stealth, and have the same high out of combat mobility?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Revenant

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

So why cant a rev steal, stealth, and have the same high out of combat mobility?

The same reason why weapons don’t generate energy,mallyx utilities don’t scale with your own condition duration and a unstable mechanic like Death Shroud was not given to them. They are trying to not kitten up.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

The same reason why weapons don’t generate energy,mallyx utilities don’t scale with your own condition duration and a unstable mechanic like Death Shroud was not given to them. They are trying to not kitten up.

It was meant as a reply to OP’s claim of shiro being a better theif

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Revenant

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

It was meant as a reply to OP’s claim of shiro being a better theif

Exactly to not kitten up while there is resemblance what has already been tried and failed will not be used again but yes you can’t compare one legend to a full class.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Revenant

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

ele can use magic, mesmer can use magic, necro can use magic, why theres 3 magician inspired class in this game?

btw thief’s skill is so much better then shiro ones, not sure if you have logic at all saying that shiro is better.

in Revenant

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Yeah, I’ll reserve judgement for when Shiro Revenants can teleport up cliffs (v-teleport), stealth attack for 8k+ have the best ooc mobility, farts blinds and/or evades on attacks and a skill that basically does everything in the game on a 20 second CD lol.

Long story short, it’s pretty different and thief is not giving up its seat as to why it’s used. People are just getting psyched over a non-issue.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)