Im so glad i left this game.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

These balance changes for rev.. just wow, im not even mad. I just laugh. if rev wasnt dead with last nerfs then he is now for sure. Hf people. You are free to come over to Smite anytime guys.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: NXM.3094

NXM.3094

So, is Smite a really good game ? You’re not the first I see talking about it, and I have to find a new game to play now :/

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

So, is Smite a really good game ? You’re not the first I see talking about it, and I have to find a new game to play now :/

Balance patches every 2 weeks, most chars are viable choice. I played it for over few months already still not bored. Atm i am diamond in ranked (only 100 players can be master) and while there are few bs overall i cant complain. Its feels like gw from gameplay due to camera but much more skillshot based and without dodge button (howerver leaps can serve as some.. sort off)

in Revenant

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Congratulations!

Now the next step is leaving the forums.

Fishsticks

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

If it wasn’t for these balance patches I would be playing… This game is great in so many aspects but balance has been terrible.
Well seems like I’ll have to wait another trimester to see if it’s worth playing assuming I still care by then.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: twopointzero.8761

twopointzero.8761

Okay, if your really quiting this game. Maybe you can give me your gear and gold!
If you are considering, I leave myself recommended.

[NLT]Oak Of Thorns -War. lv80 mast.6 {EU – Blacktide} Demon Of Thorns -Rev. lv~12

in Revenant

Posted by: Kastiel.1947

Kastiel.1947

Yeah after reading that kitten I don’t wanna log in either . Revenants have been nerfed LITERALLY every patch since release of HoT , every time I was thinking ‘ok I can deal with it ’ but it’s just getting too much … they nerfed mobility , surviavability repeatedly and gutted damage again and again .. honestly wtf ? Meanwhile condi mes , oh yeah that perfectly freaking fine ..

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

i was thinking of playing Rev again in S5 but now ……maybe ill try condi rev but ….i dunno…no words.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

kittening joke, lol and I was really considering S5 after I stopped playing for several months. I’m kittening done.

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

The biggest problem with this game by far is the joke of balance. I don’t think Revs are really that bad, but the fact that they make asinine changes and do it once only 3 months or so is completely ridiculous.

Balance changes should biweekly or at the very least monthly. I have no idea who thinks this is a good way to manage a game. You don’t need to spend months analyzing whether a skill may or may not be too good. All it does is make people even angrier when changes are made.

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Really sad to say this but I really believe that PvP balance here might be even worse than in Destiny. The not so bad thing is that Gw2 has a great game other than PvP, Destiny is the total opposite even though its PvP is also a mess but not really worse than GW2’s PvP.

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Guess i’ll wait for season 6. Atleast i can switch to WvW.

This balance team is just out of this world, unbelievable.

in Revenant

Posted by: Iain Ross.6903

Iain Ross.6903

Rev still meta.

in Revenant

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

Rev will not be meta after this patch. It will basically be a hard-to-play class with the least amount of viable build variety that got kick out of 2 out of 4 meta battle category, I would say anyone who is considering picking it up, should probably NOT. I for one will move to other classes, if not move to another game.

I already see very few Rev users in PvP. And I now imagine no one will use this class after the patch.

(edited by bigmonto.4215)

in Revenant

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

It’ll be great only to see skilled players using Rev now. You know, the ones who still see the value of the profession, but instead of whining, they adapt to the changes. Or they whine and then adapt. Either way, they adapt and skill shred everything in sight with well timed CCs and bursts. With the exception of Condi Rev’s torment (which is a torment problem not a spec problem), Rev, I think, will actually be balanced. Welcome to the club that Ele’s were in last season, but they were still played by skilled players and they were just fine. In fact, a good one could still even be a bit OP! You guys will be fine. If you’re dedicated enough to the power build, you’ll do fine. Good warriors in season 1 and 2 even did pretty well sometimes.

Rev still has insane boon output and UA and sword AA still hit extremely hard, and now you can run a Condi spec! You…will…be…fine… It’s not like this is real life. If that was the case, then of course you can complain. :P

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

and now you can run a Condi spec

You high? Serious question. Buggy af mace 2/axe 5, low resistance, low condi pressure compared to other condi builds, 0 stability, no secondary ranged set decicated to condi in fact no secondary condi wep at all. What left? Sword mh? Good luck.

in Revenant

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

Condi Rev is garbage compared to other condi classes. That’s why only Power Rev is viable “At Master Tiers of PVP”. And no, don’t go showing a youtube vid of some ESL’er using Mallyx and condi, 1 Rev isn’t going to represent the rest of us.

in Revenant

Posted by: Pomdepin.7068

Pomdepin.7068

Congratulations!

Now the next step is leaving the forums.

^ Left the game, still on the forum… Why ? Just to say you’re leaving ?

And honestly, rev is still strong, staff 5 was just OP askitten* at release reason for successive nerfs. Don’t know if sword 2 needed a need though. (Yes I also play rev and they are not at the worst spot).

in Revenant

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

Here is the issue, Rev’s high damage, offsets its high amount of cooldown/energy management + lack of condi cleanse. Anet take away our 2 best burst, but leave us very vulnerable still to conditions. Even if you are a high low level player, why bother? Why not pick up a class like Engineer, that can deal good damage, and able to cleanse condi, while providing group support?

in Revenant

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I think Anet put it pretty well … if you want to be good at Rev, L2P. If you aren’t good at a class, there are others. You should leave the game if you don’t like it because of your performance.

in Revenant

Posted by: Xibalbar.7459

Xibalbar.7459

I think Anet put it pretty well … if you want to be good at Rev, L2P. If you aren’t good at a class, there are others. You should leave the game if you don’t like it because of your performance.

Yeah ofc, so prepare yourself to bring the new aa rotation on targets. U ever did a well damagerotation ? You know the only way to have even a small chance to pressure a thief ? You know what a rev does in a teamfight ? You lost not something you can compare easy, you cant take another utility.

So,l2p issue because you lost your bread and butter. Have fun if no one needs to dodge PS and can now enjoy to only avoid UA. Now you can outplay rev so easy, but hey, you guy know how to bring it into.

And dont talk about the great job of +1, thiefs job after 13’.

in Revenant

Obtena.7952

I don’t understand this outburst. The learning curve and capabilities of each class is different. Anet understands this; it seems most players don’t. I don’t think the OP did. I can understand where the anger emerges if you have a simplistic view of the game or tunnel vision.

in Revenant

Xibalbar.7459

I don’t understand this outburst. The learning curve and capabilities of each class is different. Anet understands this; it seems most players don’t. I don’t think the OP did. I can understand where the anger emerges if you have a simplistic view of the game or tunnel vision.

Learning curve in this game is by far smaller than most games i played. The problem is just the nobrainer classes gets easier reward for lesser energy you put into. Condi-Mes is best example, if Helseth can win a duel, most of us know how strong the class/build is.

So rev was something between the lines. Great burst, good mobility and weak points also. No real condicleanse, low stunbreaks, a selfpenalty on engerymanagement.

Your damagerota was kinda expensive and u did it good or wrong, you had to stay defensiv after , cuz not much left to react and you forced to blow out your defensiv skills. Your heal against good players is the worst in the game, ofc against guards with the freecardtrap heal is great, but it will be now gamechanging with the lower burst.

I bet revs MU will change dramatically. Warri>Rev , Guard>Rev and i bet with the boost of ele specially with blocks and more Autoattackpower Fresh Air can be pain for you.

If you see it for 5`s, competive in teamQ, well gw2 has no.

(edited by Xibalbar.7459)

in Revenant

Posted by: bearshaman.3421

bearshaman.3421

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.

in Revenant

Xibalbar.7459

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.

Cant, i dodge.

in Revenant

Obtena.7952

Learning curve in this game is by far smaller than most games i played.

Sure but that doesn’t changes what I said. What Anet says is true about Rev, so if your telling me the learning curve is small, I can only assume you believe you’ve reached the pinnacle of your performance. Time to find a new class if Rev doesn’t work for you.

in Revenant

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

It’ll be great only to see skilled players using Rev now. You know, the ones who still see the value of the profession, but instead of whining, they adapt to the changes. Or they whine and then adapt. Either way, they adapt and skill shred everything in sight with well timed CCs and bursts. With the exception of Condi Rev’s torment (which is a torment problem not a spec problem), Rev, I think, will actually be balanced. Welcome to the club that Ele’s were in last season, but they were still played by skilled players and they were just fine. In fact, a good one could still even be a bit OP! You guys will be fine. If you’re dedicated enough to the power build, you’ll do fine. Good warriors in season 1 and 2 even did pretty well sometimes.

Rev still has insane boon output and UA and sword AA still hit extremely hard, and now you can run a Condi spec! You…will…be…fine… It’s not like this is real life. If that was the case, then of course you can complain. :P

So your arguement is that all this is ok because “only skilled players should be able to play rev because it makes me feel better about myself?”

in Revenant

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Revs were created to sell more copies of HoT.

Mission accomplished.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert