"Legendary Demon" Stance name

in Revenant

Posted by: Reax.1806

Reax.1806

I don’t feel confortable with the demon word on revenant, because religion. Is this name “demon” important for the lore and revenant? Could this be switched for other stance name? Thanks guys! I want to play revenant but not confortable with the word “demon” around. Sorry if this sounds strange to someone

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Well i highly doubt this is going to be changed for one guy. The thing you can do is playing another class or just ignore Mallyx stance. Simple as it.

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Really? It’s called demon stance because mallyx is a demon. If you don’t like that you can always choose to not use him.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

Depending on culture, demons aren’t even always a bad thing. If Mallyx bothers you, then I think there’s a lot more in this game that would “cause issues” in your religion. There’s nothing to be done.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Wow, this is the single dumbest post ive seen all week. I really hope this is a troll post

in Revenant

Posted by: Temihal.8651

Temihal.8651

Demon in Guild Wars universe has a specific meaning, it doesn’t have anything to do with real life religion.
Just like djinn, tengu, etc.

in Revenant

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

You’ll just have to learn acceptance then.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Revenant

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

don’t worry, its not real- its just fiction, a game.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Revenant

Posted by: mbhalo.1547

mbhalo.1547

Join the dark side, we have cookies.

in Revenant

Posted by: Doctor Who.2081

Doctor Who.2081

I don’t feel confortable with the demon word on revenant, because religion. Is this name “demon” important for the lore and revenant? Could this be switched for other stance name? Thanks guys! I want to play revenant but not confortable with the word “demon” around. Sorry if this sounds strange to someone

Is this real life? Don’t play it then, you are SOL since pretty much every game in the MMO world has demon or something similar. Why not just learn how to handle the real world, and not ask for everything to be changed so you aren’t offended. microagressions blah blah blah.

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

Sadly, yes. It represents an old enemy, Mallyx, who was the final boss of The Domain of Anguish. It doesn’t refer to anything biblical, just a gorilla monster, a really hard to kill gorilla monster.

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz