Legendary Shield

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Q:

Has anyone tried the legendary shield on Revenant yet?
Does it have any special effect on the skills?

Thanks alot guys!

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I’m farming for the precursor for it right now. I don’t really care about the effects, it’s Legendary I actually like and since Shield is so good and universal, I want option to swap stats on it.

But I haven’t noticed many effects for Revenant, if any. But some good were suggested, they might make into the game.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

I do have it but it had no special effect on revenant in the last beta. Still looks cool

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

So far none of the abilities were affected by legendary stuff except hammer projectiles with bifrost i believe. Personally i hope it stay this way. We already have amazing effects

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

frostfang, bifrost and jugger have effects.

shield doesn’t have any effects on any class :^)

it looks very nice but.. i’m gonna wait for the new sword/shield first.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Just finished mine a couple of days ago.

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Rym.1469

As I requested, Flameseeker Prophecies + Crystal Hibernation should entomb you inside actual crystal for the duration.

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Lauriewonnacott.9841

Lauriewonnacott.9841

Yeah, I have Flameseeker and used it on my beta Rev. No special effects as far as I’ve seen and currently The Flameseeker Prophecies doesn’t change the skill effect of any skill for any other class either. There really isn’t a weapon in this game that better thematically fits a particular class/spec. It’s just literally perfect for a Herald in every way, and for that reason I really think we should get both skill effects changed. Currently it flips a page every time you use a skill though, and they think that Anet thinks that cuts it when nobody ever sees that. The 4 skill should have a bunch of blue magical papers sort of poof out of it or something, and the 5 skill should look like a combination of a crystal shield and the blue magical shield Flameseeker has.

Duhsziu – Revenant
Polyscia – Elementalist
Mercedene Underfoot – Thief

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

no specily effect at all and thats a huge bummer

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

As I requested, Flameseeker Prophecies + Crystal Hibernation should entomb you inside actual crystal for the duration.

+1

Or #4 becomes dragon breath. It would probably be easy to implement because they already have it.

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I made flameseeker as well and love how the book shines with a beam of light on any action you do. Its the perfect fluff, not overdone as the Eternity with its explosions on big footfalls and burning aura around your char. Cant wait to pair the shield with a fractal sword (which can be purchased for 20 pristines in HoT am i right?)

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I made flameseeker as well and love how the book shines with a beam of light on any action you do. Its the perfect fluff, not overdone as the Eternity with its explosions on big footfalls and burning aura around your char. Cant wait to pair the shield with a fractal sword (which can be purchased for 20 pristines in HoT am i right?)

Yeah..but they delayed patch for fractals. Howered its good reason for me to drop fractal sword as it lost it prestige and rarity. Meh. Hopefully mist sword looks good or ill go for shadow.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Cant wait to pair the shield with a fractal sword (which can be purchased for 20 pristines in HoT am i right?)

Great minds think alike. I’m nowhere near fractal level 50, though…

(edited by Misguided.5139)

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Rym.1469

Fiery Dragon Sword ftw.

Legendary Shield

in Revenant

Posted by: Korimor.2406

Korimor.2406

https://youtu.be/C_T7Jbv0BUE Here is a video showing the legendary mace, shield, sword, axe, and staff on Revenant. After release I will post a video including the hammer an underwater showing all skill use and effects.

Maguuma – “The Legendary Guy”
Jedi – Revenant, Tylox – Thief, Roeina – Ele, Korimor – Warrior
youtube.com/user/KorimorSWG