Missing weapon/option

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Posted by: Thz.7569

Thz.7569

With the release of the article on the Herald and Glint, we have official confirmation of all available weapon sets.

Glint sounds interesting, shield looks fun, but the one thing I was holding out for doesn’t seem to be coming, and that’s a ranged option for condi builds.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that something like this has gone overlooked.

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Who cares when hammer does 4k damage with auto attacks

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Posted by: Enrif.7359

Enrif.7359

maybe a tweak to mace to work like the underwater spear? at distance applying torment and close up applying confusion?

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Thz.7569

maybe a tweak to mace to work like the underwater spear? at distance applying torment and close up applying confusion?

Something like that would be perfect. I just find it odd that the -option- flat out isn’t there.

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Posted by: Brit.9726

Brit.9726

Something like that would be perfect. I just find it odd that the -option- flat out isn’t there.

That shouldn’t be a surprise atm though seeing as this Class doesn’t have much options anyway.

Chrono B R I T – Mesmer
Furious Cookies [FURY]http://www.furious-gamers.org/
Desolation EU

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Thz.7569

That shouldn’t be a surprise atm though seeing as this Class doesn’t have much options anyway.

It actually does if you look at all the play-style options it provides. Utilities are perhaps spread a bit too thin between all the legends, but a lot of things -are- there.

I suppose a ranged condi weapon was never planned because weapon swap wasn’t, but it’d be great to see some changes to the mace to allow that option. Even just up to 600 would be awesome.

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I wouldn’t mind Sword #2 stacking Poison.

That Chill is short as hell anyway.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Missing weapon/option

in Revenant

Posted by: Wandelaar.3746

Wandelaar.3746

With the release of the article on the Herald and Glint, we have official confirmation of all available weapon sets.

Glint sounds interesting, shield looks fun, but the one thing I was holding out for doesn’t seem to be coming, and that’s a ranged option for condi builds.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that something like this has gone overlooked.

You’re absolutely right, it isn’t really making that much sense that we have gotten a weapon swap, although we literally only have one main hand and one off hand weapon that applies any conditions at all, and shield seemingly doesn’t change this fact. Adding any damaging conditions to other weapons would be a welcome change.