Mistfire-Wolf?

Mistfire-Wolf?

in Revenant

Posted by: Nuriya.7354

Nuriya.7354

So am I right, that revenant is the only profession which cant use it?

(edited by Nuriya.7354)

Mistfire-Wolf?

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

+1 for this.
/15chars

Mistfire-Wolf?

in Revenant

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

It’s a bit meh Rev can’t use that or any racial elites.

Mistfire-Wolf?

in Revenant

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

Engis still have racial elites left out of their F5 as well, so I sure hope this means they aren’t abandoning the idea of racial skills altogether….

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Mistfire-Wolf?

in Revenant

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

I suspect they’re intending to abandon racial abilities – which really sucks. Otherwise they wouldn’t have been so close-mouthed about this aspect of Revenants.

I’ve posed the same question several times regarding whether or not Revenants will be getting more than the 3 Utilities per legend or be able to swap out Racials and it’s always been conspicuously ignored.

To add to this – they also removed the Profession Neutral Healing skill that thousands of people spent 25 skill points on.

Mistfire-Wolf?

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Racial skills would be a bit gamebreaking on revenant. Mistfire wolf would be fine.

Mistfire-Wolf?

in Revenant

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

I’m hoping racial skills arn’t added yet same way as underwater isn’t.

i mean why couldnt we just use the racial elites same as the legend elites and give it 50 enery usage, just swap it with the legends

just give it its normal cooldown or somehting i dunno, might need some tweaking

the lack of racial skills though is really a buzzkill, especially with how little customization rev’s have compared to other classes. i mean essentailly were going to be easy to read after a month since we all will be very similiar with our fighting styles. theres no custimization