Mistward Armor - anyone done already?

in Revenant

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Was wondering if anyone completed this yet.
I’m at 5/6, trying to get the event on dragon stand done, also trying to farm crystalline ore.
But i have no idea how much the insignia is gonna cost (i guess 150 like the rest?) and also no clue if the vendor actually spawns after the event succeeded.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Revenant

Posted by: Snow.1724

Snow.1724

I’ve done it all but one piece for the Headwrap. The vendor does spawn upon completion of the meta event, he is at the top near the chest. It costs 30 crystalline ore and some money (which was a nice surprise because like you I expected it to be a lot more). Hope this helps.

in Revenant

Posted by: Veneratio.1980

Veneratio.1980

I’ve done it all but one piece for the Headwrap. The vendor does spawn upon completion of the meta event, he is at the top near the chest. It costs 30 crystalline ore and some money (which was a nice surprise because like you I expected it to be a lot more). Hope this helps.

Same as this guy

in Revenant

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Nice! And you get 40 ore from completing the story alone.
And here i thought i have to farm ore like crazy, because the dropchance in these pods is superlow, wouldve sucked.

I guess youre missing the casing from the chak gerent kill? Any idea where to get that?

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

(edited by Drizzy.1268)

in Revenant

Posted by: origin.1496

origin.1496

All that’s left for myself is the Chak Gerent.
It is the meta event boss in Tangled Depths. No one ever does it though and I’ve not seen an organized map yet.

seriously PM me if you know of one lol.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I need blindfold as well. And mist weapons. Where are my black-red themed weapons?

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

yeah stuck on blind fold but simply because currntly organized maps work on auric basin, give some days and we’ll organized events even in the last 2 maps.

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Revenant

Posted by: Abyss.4103

Abyss.4103

Yeah would like to get the Blindfold (Chak Gerent) too.

Also would wish a whisper if a org. is planned

in Revenant

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

I completed it as soon as they fixed the “unlocking a spec in an instance” bug :P

I just need the gerent and dragon’s stand pieces and I can get the headpiece.

I also need glint’s bastion as well I guess

I kind a wish we had the option of wearing both the herald shoulderpiece on one shoulder and the mistward shoulderpiece on the other.

(also sign me up for a whisper if any EU groups are planning an organized DS or TD run :P)

I wonder if the Rev weapons are mystic forged?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilharn.6813

Ilharn.6813

Can anyone tell me where this “chak gerent” is?

in Revenant

Calcifire.1864

it’s the Tangled Depths version of vinewrath.

you split into 5 groups along the lanes and have to do events to lure out a boss that makes its way to a cannon at the end of the lane.

other chak will rush down the tunnel to the cannon too, which need to be killed.

if a single lane fails to lure out their boss and their cannon gets destroyed, the entire event fails. which is why nobody has yet completed it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilharn.6813

Ilharn.6813

it’s the Tangled Depths version of vinewrath.

you split into 5 groups along the lanes and have to do events to lure out a boss that makes its way to a cannon at the end of the lane.

other chak will rush down the tunnel to the cannon too, which need to be killed.

if a single lane fails to lure out their boss and their cannon gets destroyed, the entire event fails. which is why nobody has yet completed it.

Ah this one…! I guess i saw it last days while dogding thru it
Thx, friend

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Do we know how often the chak gerent event spawns? Oh and i dislike the rev one shoulder side peice, ppl should try flame legion shoulder on full mistward, looks better

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Revenant

Posted by: kornfanxxx.9143

kornfanxxx.9143

Was anyone else having issues getting inquest enemies to drop the collection item? i was in metrica farming them and to no avail, whereas sons of svanir and bandits dropped both on the first kill. where did you guys get your inquest kills?

in Revenant

Calcifire.1864

Was anyone else having issues getting inquest enemies to drop the collection item? i was in metrica farming them and to no avail, whereas sons of svanir and bandits dropped both on the first kill. where did you guys get your inquest kills?

I got mine within 10 minutes waiting for the GolemMkII to spawn

in Revenant

Posted by: Lorraine.2104

Lorraine.2104

I have problems Kornfanxx with Inquest dropping the boots items. Been farming about 2 hrs this morning in Metrica Province, Brisban and around COE. No drops.

in Revenant

Posted by: kornfanxxx.9143

kornfanxxx.9143

I got mine within 10 minutes waiting for the GolemMkII to spawn

Got mine there too waiting on MkII. so mount maelstrom might be the place to go for that.