Mistward Armor?

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I haven’t seen anyone talking about this but I’m rather curious about how/where will we get this. It’s pretty obvious it’s a profession themed armor, I wonder if we’ll get it with one of those reward tracks like the elite spec weapon/armor skins. (Which also just now made me realize, will those skins be free to apply? I hope they are!)
What do you guys think? Where do you want to see this awesome looking set come from? Challenging group content perhaps?

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

It’s very possible it will be a set to purchase with gems, might be reward for a new dungeon that’s a surprise, could be new craftable armor, or just kinda a reward from new maps like the silverwastes armor or ambriate weapons. So many options. I loved the legs though and want those kinda bad

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Draeyon.4392

Draeyon.4392

Day 1. Free.

Well that is what I hope for anyway but I dont mind having to earn them, so long as they dont time gate the method to obtaining them or make it a grind.

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: frayon.3984

frayon.3984

I would love to know this as well. I kind of want the entire set for my rev ^^; Not sure it’s going to be any of the above though (other than perhaps the profession based one) since it’s helm is one of the three options given to the rev in the character creator… But it is up in the air until they either tell us or HoT launches

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

Maybe Rytlock goes back in time through the mists, and leaves it on our bedside the night before we start our adventure. Then we can just start with it XD

Oh but on a more realistic note, the blindfold for the armor is different than the starting blindfolds. so pretty sure its just a new skin added for HoT, and they are just showing it off with rytlock wearing it. similar to how all of Destiny’s Edge wears cultural armor.

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I’m betting on one of two things:
1. You earn it through each trait track progression.
2. You start out with it.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Along this line of thought, ANet has posted pictures of each elite specialization having unique weapon and armor skins. Does anyone think these will be unlocked with the specialization or will they be earned in game?

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: glehmann.9586

glehmann.9586

I’m betting on one of two things:
1. You earn it through each trait track progression.
2. You start out with it.

I don’t think you’ll start with it. When you create a revenant, you have to choose your starting blindfold/headgear, from one of three options. The Mistward headgear is different from all three of them. It would be kind of weird to start with a full set of Mistward and an additional headgear.

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

frayon.3984

I don’t think you’ll start with it. When you create a revenant, you have to choose your starting blindfold/headgear, from one of three options. The Mistward headgear is different from all three of them. It would be kind of weird to start with a full set of Mistward and an additional headgear.

I agree and all other professions show armor sets on the creator screen that is different then go to the same after you chose the class. I have a feeling this is just like that. Though, we can dream we start out with it rather than that chain mail set XD

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I have a feeling that there will be unique armor sets for each specialization that’ll be granted to you upon unlocking said elite spec.

Way i see it happening is upon unlocking an elite spec, you get mail from an NPC saying something like “congratulations on further progressing yourself as a x, here’s a set of unique armor to show our appreciation” or something, i dunno.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I hope that some armors, like this one, will be profession-specific. I guess it will be from reward track.

I know it hurts from a buisness standpoint, but some cool profession armor collectable after that challanging content or per season in PvP? Likes and yikes.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Mistward Armor?

in Revenant

frayon.3984

I hope that some armors, like this one, will be profession-specific. I guess it will be from reward track.

I know it hurts from a buisness standpoint, but some cool profession armor collectable after that challanging content or per season in PvP? Likes and yikes.

I think it would be cool to have profession only armor like the the race only armor