My WvW Revenant Build

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

My WvW Revenant Build

http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-revenant-build/

I use it for roaming, seems to be pretty effective. If anyone has any suggestions, I’d be interested to know since I haven’t been playing my revenant too terribly long.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Josh XT.6053

Updated my build, a lot stronger now than it was after tweaking the gear around a bit.

http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-revenant-build/

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Posted by: Magical Things.8465

Magical Things.8465

Sigil of cleansing on both weapon sets will help you with condi.

If memory servers….isn’t the trait “Swift Termination” still disabled until anet fixes?

I like rune of the scrapper but a bad choice for revenant that constantly pulses might and fury. Hoelbrak runes, strength runes, durability runes are all better choices.

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Josh XT.6053

Sigil of cleansing on both weapon sets will help you with condi.

Yeah, I am planning to try out the sigil of cleansing soon as well since swapping legends procs a weapon change.

If memory servers….isn’t the trait “Swift Termination” still disabled until anet fixes?

I am not sure if that trait is still disabled.

I like rune of the scrapper but a bad choice for revenant that constantly pulses might and fury. Hoelbrak runes, strength runes, durability runes are all better choices.

All good choice, what prompted me to go for Scrapper runes was the extra toughness without sacrificing power and the damage reduction to people in melee range is helpful as well. All of those are good choices, I just wanted to try to hit 3k armor without losing power. Makes for a tanky character with high damage.

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

What server are you playing on? Want to see how 2 of my builds would work against yours.

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Josh XT.6053

What server are you playing on? Want to see how 2 of my builds would work against yours.

I’m on Borlis Pass/Fort Aspenwood. But you and anyone else is welcome to 1v1 me in my guild hall arena as well.

I don’t really consider myself much of an expert Revenant, but I generally can win a duel unless it is against someone playing condi. Condi is really what hurts rev the most.

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

I’m on Borlis Pass/Fort Aspenwood. But you and anyone else is welcome to 1v1 me in my guild hall arena as well.

I don’t really consider myself much of an expert Revenant, but I generally can win a duel unless it is against someone playing condi. Condi is really what hurts rev the most.

Meh, North America. Bet you also have troubles against good warrior since no retribution traitline

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

Meh, North America. Bet you also have troubles against good warrior since no retribution traitline

I don’t fight warrior too often, they’re few and far between in NA. Since Gunflame nerf, they’re almost non existent for roaming unless they’re running condi now. I haven’t personally ran in to any that I couldn’t beat in a 1v1 unless they were condi, but like I said, not often you run in to one in general now.

(By the way I’m the same person (Josh XT.6053), using my alt account because for some reason there is a 300 second flood control on my other account…)

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

I don’t fight warrior too often, they’re few and far between in NA. Since Gunflame nerf, they’re almost non existent for roaming unless they’re running condi now. I haven’t personally ran in to any that I couldn’t beat in a 1v1 unless they were condi, but like I said, not often you run in to one in general now.

(By the way I’m the same person (Josh XT.6053), using my alt account because for some reason there is a 300 second flood control on my other account…)

I experience absolutely reverse situation, most of roamers I stumble upon either druids or warriors with some occasional condi mesmers. Warrior also takes a big piece of duellers I meet at eb/home border duells spots.

My WvW Revenant Build

in Revenant

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

I experience absolutely reverse situation, most of roamers I stumble upon either druids or warriors with some occasional condi mesmers. Warrior also takes a big piece of duellers I meet at eb/home border duells spots.

A lot of what I seem to run in to are thieves and mesmers for the most part. I’ve been seeing more and more Guardians recently, some revenants too. I see druids but I have never met one that was worth while to fight unfortunately.

I don’t play my Revenant as much as I play my Guardian and Elementalist for roaming solo, it seems to shine brightest in smaller groups more than solo.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com