My only issue with revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

Glint’s heal skill is horribad, Lately I find I have to run Jalis for a decent heal because glint heals nothing and shiro needs to be in combat which isn’t always ideal when trying not to die…

I feel like if you want it to be passive healing then fine, but increase the amount, because it’s far too low right now

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Uhm, no. It’s phenomenal. Really satisfying when you pull it off at the right time and watch your entire health bar fill up.

in Revenant

Posted by: Ardent Heretic.8216

Ardent Heretic.8216

Take another look at the skill. I made this mistake myself early on with my Rev because I didn’t read the buff correctly. The initial heal is very small, but the power of this skill is in the Infuse Light buff it gives you. For the duration, all incoming damage is converted to healing. If you time this against an enemy combo, or even if you just stand in a strong AoE effect, the resulting heal is very rewarding.

in Revenant

Posted by: Terimac.5871

Terimac.5871

How is glints heal bad? Is it because of the nerf?

in Revenant

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I think Glint heal is the best heal in the game overall, up there with vampire signet and healing signet.

My only issues with rev is the staff overall. ive a found minor uses for it.
Also I love how well the mace is done, but I hate we lack condi traits to support it

in Revenant

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

I think Glint heal is the best heal in the game overall, up there with vampire signet and healing signet.

Also I love how well the mace is done, but I hate we lack condi traits to support it

I spent the 10 minutes to login, during this server downtime, to state you’re in fact missing the single best healing skill in the game.

Healing turret. 20 second cooldown, if you blast it, for like 7k hp + 2 condi removals. + an extra water field from the toolbelt skill.

Or 15 seconds and 16k if you choose not to detonate it, itself.

in Revenant

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I spent the 10 minutes to login, during this server downtime, to state you’re in fact missing the single best healing skill in the game.

Healing turret. 20 second cooldown, if you blast it, for like 7k hp + 2 condi removals. + an extra water field from the toolbelt skill.

Or 15 seconds and 16k if you choose not to detonate it, itself.

you know what, youre completely right. I would actually put healing turret above all of them and im kind of ashamed of myself I didnt think of it

in Revenant

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

My mistake I guess one been using the skill wrong didn’t notice what infused light did. Still think the passive needs to be better though

in Revenant

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

The thing about the staff is you just use skill 1 and stick with it. The third hit has the heal orb thing and you want to spam that as much as possible. Of course use skill 4 for an extra heal and condi cleanse if needed.

The staff’s damage is on the low side yes but coupled with Jalis’ vengeful hammers it works out great. Your damage is about right (zerker at least) and your HP can easily be kept at 100%.

Jalis 3 (off the top of my head, not in game right now) and Staff 4 is another useful use for the staff as well – Swiftness.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?