Ventrai
– Tablet…. Delete
– All Utilities change to ground targeting

- Forgot it.

Need Buff Legendary Stances

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Inspiring renforcement need to give stability at the start of the spell i think. I don’t like the animation, don’t seems very dwarfish ( A brick road?!) and i would be happy if we get a reaper shroud (terror infuse) spell pulsing stability for 5 or 6 sec but i think the real problem of inspiring reinforcement is the time you need to have the stability.

For ROTGD i think what you propose are too strong (5 seconds of invulnerability)? Maybe you can, let the spell like it is (so 1 second cast time and 5 sec) but add 100% condition resistance for this time (you’re a stone right?). Or you can add it more duration (5 to 6 or 7 seconds) or make it instant and breakstun.

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

in Revenant

Posted by: magi.4687

magi.4687

because engery.
Use ROTGD after change stance. Rev engery = 0.

most skill are disabled (include weapon skill)
when engery refill ROTGD effect was done.

so change like guardian elite.

but add cooldown like jade winds

in Revenant

Posted by: Arkantos.7460

Arkantos.7460

absolutely NOT
As Rev IM MORE THEN GOOD BALANCED, and if you have knowledge about classes and builds you will feel the same. Theres more a l2p issue.
If Anet rly buff Rev more, he became god mode in pvp.

Good Thiefs are average,
Skilled Thiefs are dangerous

in Revenant

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

Buf jalis ? are you freaken crazy ? they allready almost unkillable Knock spamming CC machines lol

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

It’s not buffing revenant is buffing a legend who is absolutly not used making them a choice to consider and usefull.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kronos.2560

Kronos.2560

I would change it to this instead personally:

Jalis
– Soothing Stone
Fine as is.

- Inspiring Reinforcement
Stunbreak and apply x stabil when used. While on the road get retaliation (gm trait for it but only get from dodge? really?)

- Vengeful Hammers
Hammer cost is perfectly fine. The problem with hammers is them disappearing against walls/rocks/hills/mounds/trees etc etc etc.

- Rite of the Great Dwarf
Duration to 7s (he is already adding a condition reduction to it)

Ventrai

Ventari is fine it just needs a larger aoe and a litte more increase to healing.

I feel this would be good but not over the top making it op. It would make road worth using, because its garbage atm, Jalis elite wouldn’t feel way to short for not giving an invul and hammers wouldn’t disappear randomly. Aside from those 3 things I think this legend is in a great spot. (If I’m in an open area I find jalis to be quite tanky)

in Revenant

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Jalis and ventari feel really underwhelming :/ Cant tank much or heal much since so much dmg flying around. The taunt on jalis could use a faster projectile. Feels really clunky still. Also the yellow brick road skill on jalis is pretty bad because it doesn’t give noticeable stab unless you force your self to sit there.

For ventari the tablet needs to auto spawn and follow you around. It needs to provide a stronger heal when passing through and a faster projectile speed.

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Buf jalis ? are you freaken crazy ? they allready almost unkillable Knock spamming CC machines lol

No idea what you’re talking about, but it most certainly isn’t Jalis.