New Revenant Patch Changes

in Revenant

Posted by: cheetahmode.4623

cheetahmode.4623

Revenant
Preparation Thrust: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 11%.
Brutal Blade: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 20%.
Rift Slash: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 10%.
Unrelenting Assault: The number of attacks this skill makes has been reduced from 7 to 5. The damage of each strike has been increased by 10%. The strikes from this skill are no longer affected by animation time-scale, as quickness provided no benefit and slow would cause the attack to never hit.
Precision Strike: This skill has been reworked and will now always fire three projectiles at up to three targets. If fewer than three targets are available, the remainder of the projectiles will be launched at the available targets. The chill duration has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
Coalescence of Ruin: The recharge of this skill has been increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds. Enemies are now able to be struck by this ability only once every 0.5 seconds.
Unwavering Avoidance: This trait now has a 5-second internal cooldown.
Herald:
Crystal Hibernation: The base healing per level from this skill has been reduced by 36%. This affects Soothing Bastion as well.
Facet of Light: Activating this facet is no longer instant and now has a casting time of 0.25 seconds.

what do u think guys ?!

in Revenant

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

I think anet wants to kill this profession.

Proud TTS member

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Ok maybe I was wrong, the final patch was not all about the nerfing to AA, UA, Facet and Hammer. It was also a nerf to shield and stability on dodge …
Cause kitten base Rev right ANET?

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

99% nerfs. Hardly addressed the major issues. Didn’t touch on Ventari, Jalis or Salvation. Mallyx/Shiro with mace/axe/staff will probably now be the meta.

Not happy.

in Revenant

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

Not happy at all, all nerfs and no addressing the issues with Ventari and to a lesser extent, Jalis…thanks arenanet! You know for all your talk of “encouraging different playstyles” you sure are trying to push people in the direction of Shiro and Mallyx, I mean I don’t think Jalis is as terrible as everyone says but you just keep on nerfing his playstyle…and don’t get me started on Ventari, he’s a useless pacifist

(edited by thewaterguy.4796)

in Revenant

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Yeah this kinda sucks….I mean we don’t have much of any stability anyways, and to get the stability we had to burn endurance. I’m starting to think the whole revenant design itself is flawed and revs need to be given access to all their legends at one time, similar to an elementalist attunements.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Revenant

Posted by: Trepidation Lost.3469

Trepidation Lost.3469

sword 2 now doesnt work on downed players gg

in Revenant

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Pretty much throwing my +1 in.

This is garbage. Where’s our actual balance? Are you seriously telling me we have to wait another 3 months before actual issues get fixed.

noice

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Classic example of lets make a new profession make it OP, get everyone to buy HOT and the nerf the crap out of it….oh well cant say we didnt see this coming a while back

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Revenant

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

sword 2 now doesnt work on downed players gg

This bug can actually be quite convenient. If there is a rezzer, they’ll eat the full precision strike’s damage.

So far, I’m finding precision strike’s buff to be really useful in pvp.

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Wow, this is insane. Do they see too many people having fun with Revenants and think to themselves “hmm, how do we get people to stop playing this class?”

No Jalis improvements

No Ventari improvements

No Mallyx improvements – I was hoping they would reconsider bringing him back to his BWE2 glory or to at least change the leftover traits that no longer work well when they destroyed his theme

A crap ton of nerfs that reduced both damage and surviveability.
Shield 5 was hit HARD (didn’t see that big a hit coming)
Another Facet of light nerf (though I’ll have to test to see how bad)
Sword 3 reduces surviveability because it lasts less time (thus less evade) and also in keeping up with enemies
Damage was just hit hard in general

No staff improvements to make up for all the sword nerfs either, would have been nice for some love of some sort.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Revenant

Posted by: wharone.1809

wharone.1809

Classic example of lets make a new profession make it OP, get everyone to buy HOT and the nerf the crap out of it….oh well cant say we didnt see this coming a while back

Thing is, I would have expected them to leave the bait and switch out even longer, but seeing as how Anet can’t even handle proper balancing or actually engaging the community in open discussion, it’s not a surprise that they can’t bait more sales if they tried.

When I saw the “balance” section of the patch notes, I wasn’t even surprised or disappointed. It’s just their typical flamboyant disregard for their own players. The silence on the feedback and suggestions is absolutely deafening. If the people balancing the game seem to hate it so much, why are they even working for the game?

Revenant really brought a whole slew of abilities together and made for a pretty unique heavy. Now that the solid damage that the class had is now absolutely trashed, it’s just a buggy mess of skills that don’t perform unless very, VERY specific conditions are met.

But hey.

It’ll only take 4 more years before the next expansion and PR rounds bring the “balancers” back into this forum, right?

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Tested Mercenary’s Mallyx builds and Power Rev. Ain’t that bad, I wouldn’t lament.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Tested Mercenary’s Mallyx builds and Power Rev. Ain’t that bad, I wouldn’t lament.

Do a dps race with your rev vs thief. I get rekt with aa+quickness on my part. Any thief will faceroll power rev as hes not threat at all anymore, that how they butchered it while overpowering others.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Thing is, I would have expected them to leave the bait and switch out even longer, but seeing as how Anet can’t even handle proper balancing or actually engaging the community in open discussion, it’s not a surprise that they can’t bait more sales if they tried.

When I saw the “balance” section of the patch notes, I wasn’t even surprised or disappointed. It’s just their typical flamboyant disregard for their own players. The silence on the feedback and suggestions is absolutely deafening. If the people balancing the game seem to hate it so much, why are they even working for the game?

Revenant really brought a whole slew of abilities together and made for a pretty unique heavy. Now that the solid damage that the class had is now absolutely trashed, it’s just a buggy mess of skills that don’t perform unless very, VERY specific conditions are met.

But hey.

It’ll only take 4 more years before the next expansion and PR rounds bring the “balancers” back into this forum, right?

It’s not now that the revenant was trashed. Revenant still a beta class since… Beta weekend 3. Nothing have been made since this date. Revenant are: full of bugs and glitches (UA in walls, phase travel working one time on three,Hammers desactivating when upping terrain, two slots for underwater weapon…) and when they sold us a “elementalist” vibe with the class (with a choice of 5 legends overhaul) there is actually just 2 real usable legends (Glint and Shiro) coz the others are just too bad compared to them (specially Glint, who is far beyond all others legends). But now they just have made the only 2 legends we have, garbage and unplayable (shiro’s healing nerfed by UA nerf, Glint’s heal nerf and Shield nerf) so basically revenant don’t serve anymore for nothing now! Just for showing his beautifull plate armor in LA like a statue coz when it come to battle the class is less than a bug.
Let’s face it Revenant has a cool design but the classe is never going to be really playable. Better have to go on another class or just play another game.

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

in Revenant

Rym.1469

Thieves aren’t really that big of a deal, even after buff. Maybe in extended 1v1, but that rarely happens. You still have your active defenses to rotate and since Precision Strike tracks through stealth, this is a Thief killer, launching 3 projectiles over and over at them.

I think we remain viable (as long as Reaper doesn’t show up :P) and Sword #2 is fun in skirmishes and 1v1s (although rather kittenty in teamfights). I’m just sad that we haven’t seen improvements to core profession like Ranger did for example.

(edited by Rym.1469)

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Yep, sword 2 is indeed fun. I shooted projectiles into the sky vs ranger 1v1 just bc i casted it while he was in air (swoop leap). You do realzie that you dont have to even dodge precision strike right? Thief doesnt need to run stealth with daredevil build either due to tons of evades they have. Tell me again what rev brings over thief/necro/scrapper. Im staying away, let the meta settle and lets see who was right cus i consider rev to be quite..trash now.

in Revenant

Rym.1469

I’m not trying to convince you Revenants are as good as before, just that from what I’ve seen as far, you can still play and do good with it if you have some experience.

I find it fun and I don’t seem to have that many problems with Precision Strike as you describe, to each their own.

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

in Revenant

Posted by: Yukiatsuruko.3784

Yukiatsuruko.3784

Revenant changes aren’t that bad when you consider all the changes the other classes underwent.

In PvP, defensive options on the whole have been decreased, meaning revenants should still be able to train squishies and duel easily. Big team fights will still continue to be a problem though.

In PvE, alacrity has been nerfed heavily, but revenants don’t benefit from alacrity much, which also balances with the sword AA nerf. Revenant utility is still extremely good.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Revenant changes aren’t that bad when you consider all the changes the other classes underwent.

What changes?

Ranger – buffed, druid 0 nerfs
Engi – buffed, scrapper slight nerf
Necro, reaper – buffed
Thief, daredevil – buffed
War – slight buffs
Mes – deleted due to nerfs and thief buffs
Ele – seems to be deleted
Guardian – buffed, Dh – slight nerf to trap
Revenant – nerfed hard (bc he needed nerfs..), herald nerfed which puts him into deleted like mes

in Revenant

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

Right, Considering. the Meta in season 1

Tempest – Celestial

Druid – Celestial

Scrapper Celestial / Soldiers.

All three just took a huge Hit with the Removal of both Soldiers and Celestial, putting them even further behind what the Revenant was. Elementalist and Druid will likely drop completely out the Meta with the Removal of these amulets. however it sounds like DPS Ranger is doing really well.

Now the Warrior and Guardian changes were Irrelevent, its not going to move either profession above what they were doing previously, so u may aswell Just remove those proffessions from the Entire Argument

Leaving you with Elementalist, Ranger, Thief, Revenant, Scrapper and Reaper.

Scrappers have Lost a lot of their builds Prolly wont take them completely out of meta I’m sure other amulets will surfice for them, however the Loss in Healing power and Ferocity etc etc will defintly leave its mark where the Proffession is concerned, they’ll take a Survivability hit atleast and prolly wont hold Points near as well as they were..

Elementalists are Likely going to lose their spot in Meta due to the removal of Cele and the lack of Any form are giving to them… Fresh air is defintly not coming back, those changes were horrific.

So Season 2 Meta =

Thief.

Reaper

Herald.

Scrapper

Ranger.

how can u find the space to say “ruining the profession”… “killing its capability” with a Straight face even tho its Pretty Well known ur going to remain in Meta, and So many other Proffessions are waaay further down the food chain then Revenants, Trying to claim this Nerf is That bad in comparison to the Wreckage of other Proffessions is ridiculous in all honesty, ur going to be Meta by a Mile, theres no need to call any Early “OMG WE SUCK”… cause u don’t.

u took a Nerf.. it’ll prolly match the Nerf to Scrappers with their Loss of Cele, it wont knock ur Meta Status.. and it defintly wont Knock ur Potiental. if Season 3 arrives and they spam a ton more rev nerfs, i’d say then u could Say something as that shows just Consistent nerfs.. but 1 Patch of Nerfs… espically the first of thje Expansion release, it was No doubt holding nerfs for the Revenant.

Feel good though guys, your Not Warriors or Elementalists… It could be worse.

What changes?

Ranger – buffed, druid 0 nerfs
Engi – buffed, scrapper slight nerf
Necro, reaper – buffed
Thief, daredevil – buffed
War – slight buffs
Mes – deleted due to nerfs and thief buffs
Ele – seems to be deleted
Guardian – buffed, Dh – slight nerf to trap
Revenant – nerfed hard (bc he needed nerfs..), herald nerfed which puts him into deleted like mes

DH changes were Irrelevent so were Guardians, it’ll never make Meta or ESL Play in all honesty, it’ll remain a Pub stomper, I’m sorry but DHs build is flawed to buggery, its Pointless Saying it got buffed when it was Pretty irrelevant what they buffed anyway.

Warrior actually works out worse sustain wise now then it was, it got Sustain buffs and everythings Damage went up… spreading the gap even further apart, so again its Irrelevent neither of these proffessions are seeing Competitive play unless they buff them again before the Season 2 Starts.

OFCOURSE DRUID GOT NERFED – it just loss Celestial Amulet AND Soldiers Amulet! it just lost its ENTIRE build… the only thing that Actually brought Rangers back!..

I’m sorry, but Revenant or Herald arnt Deleted

Elementalist, Warrior and Dragonhunter are 100% out of Meta, Mesmers sitting on the Line where its Questionable if they will or wont,

with 3 – 4 Proffessions Already Disreguarded.

Scrapper Lost Celestial and Soldiers, its ENTIRE build foundation, they’ll take a On Point 1v1 Nerf, they’ll take a Sustain Nerf aswell… and prolly abit of Damage loss in their too.

Druids gone, with Celes Removal it wont be what it was, DPS Ranger has picked u pthough, Thief and Reaper buffs were good.

Thief

Reaper

Herald

Scrapper

Will be the new Meta, so don’t act as if “deleted” lol, u arnt by a mile… If u actually took into account the Hidden Nerfs with the Removal of Amulets.. or HOW important the buffs were instead of Just reading “increase” and “decrase” u’d reliese that 90% of the buffs made this Season were absolutely Worthles and have 0 use for the profession… if hasn’t fixed anything its Still the Same thing just with a Different build Revenant is Meta weather u wish to admit it, and I’m pretty sure once the Meta has Settled it’ll show itself.

(edited by Drayos.8759)

in Revenant

Posted by: Yukiatsuruko.3784

Yukiatsuruko.3784

Read the rest of the post? Nerfing defensive options and alacrity are indirect buffs to revenants.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

What scrapper used cele? Wth. Scrappers runs marauder as they have insane sustain. Do you even play this game? Druid doesnt give a kitten about cele as pet was doing all his damage either way.

in Revenant

Drayos.8759

if u read the actual Meta List, u’ll reliese their 1v1 builds / Sustain builds consisted of Celestial, all the top Engineers Were running Cele for Survival, Mauraders is good yes. but Still it will nerf out a Playstyle of the Engineers, they wont be Semi-bunkering anymore.

Its not a case of “oh its stronger then mauraders” but it will limit their options more then they were before with the removal of two of the builds used… and tbh Mauraders will be replaced with Mercenaries or Paladins tbh, most are saying its Stronger now. Scrappers just went down to maybe One build.. Instead of like the 4 it had going for it… I’m sorry but as a Proffession that’s a Nerf, rev will also prolly sit on 1 build in Meta..

they BOTH will sit on 1 meta build, yet you deem ur Proffession as Nerfed.

Pretty sure… Cele had something to do with Druid, Its still a Nerf to the profession it was a Pretty Depended on Amulet, afterall it was a Cele bunker, I think ur being very blind if uhonesty believe Cele had no part In the Druids Success, if that was at all true, why was there 0 Amulet Options in the meta build.. and Why did not a Single other Druid build Make it even into Good Tier on Meta websites?

if Engineer was using Cele most of the time, Why was AGAIN Cele the One posted on Meta… Cele the one Posted in top player Engis Guide lists, why was Cele the top talked about build… the Majority played with Cele not Mauraders, Mauraders is More Damage based and Yes it works.. but not on point.

your being blind to honestly not see ANY Form of nerf to those proffessions, they’ve had 2 Options removed from them, they’re Left with 1 build with isn’t Used as much as u try to make out.

end of the day, this post just reaks of attempt to portray the Revenant hitting Rock bottom and No other profession feeling it, its Delusional, THe Engineer DID receive Nerfs aswell as buffs.

Guardian and Warrior buffs did nothing for either Proffession

how can u look at a game with Revenant being one of the 4 ONLY Contesters of Meta spots and honestly BASE ur QQs around the Proffession, like SERIOUSLY they just removed Half the kittening game from meta how the kitten are u NOT going to be Meta lol

I’m not saying ur going to be the BEST profession, however u will be meta, Saying ur Deleted is stupid, too many Proffessions Just got through out the game for another Season for u not to be in all honesty, too many proffessions are below revenenants still for u not to be Meta.

(edited by Drayos.8759)

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Scrapper_-_Marauder_Hammer

“A Power based Scrapper, currently one of the most commonly used builds in tournament play.
Frequency: currently the most common Engineer/Scrapper build at tournaments.”

Cele? Mkay. Dunno what happened to druid on the page tho as he was listened meta too.

in Revenant

Posted by: Hachiman.2470

Hachiman.2470

Rev has received the biggest nerfs, up there with ele. I’d say at this point though ele has got shafted from being a must to now being thrown completely out. Rev was mostly in meta for condi mallyx which is hard countered and basically useless because of reaper.

Power shiro, while still good, is probably on the same level as guardian dps or thief at this point. Engi did not really get nerfed since cele is not the main trinket used. You keep referring to the nerf because of removal of cele ammy but marauders was still heavily used.

I don’t think rev has been deleted from meta but the condi rev very well has been. I expect zerker power shiro to take the place of condi rev as I’m sure most everyone else does as well.

(edited by Hachiman.2470)

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Rev has received the biggest nerfs, up there with ele. I’d say at this point though ele has got shafted from being a must to now being thrown completely out. Rev was mostly in meta for condi mallyx which is hard countered and basically useless because of reaper.

Power shiro, while still good, is probably on the same level as guardian dps or thief at this point. Engi did not really get nerfed since cele is not the main trinket used. You keep referring to the nerf because of removal of cele ammy but marauders was still heavily used.

I don’t think rev has been deleted from meta but the condi rev very well has been. I expect zerker power shiro to take the place of condi rev as I’m sure most everyone else does as well.

With the Shiro’s heal nerf, Glint’s heal nerf and shield? Seems difficult.

in Revenant

Drayos.8759

the issue is ur not reading Past the patch notes.

Dragonhunter was buffed, but they didn’t see the buff, they havnt gotten any better, neither as base guardian, they are just as Bad and Just as far from meta as they were in Season 1.

Warriors was buffed but they didn’t see the buff, they’re sustains gotten worse if anything so they are Just as Trash tier as they were in Season 1, it hasn’t made a difference.

Mesmer just dropped into Trash tier with the nerfs Most people are saying they’re even worse then Warriors and that’s saying something

Elementalist Deleted from the game, lets not even talk about those.

DPS Ranger is being used more then druid now so I assume the Druid changes and Cele Amulet removal as pushed it maybe below DPS Ranger in what the current meta is forming into.

So the viable options of this game are

Ranger, Thief, Revenant, Scrapper and Reaper, I’m sorry but ur in the top 5 Proffessions, u cant Realistically complain at all, big nerfs but it hasn’t pushed u out of top 5 proffessions, and that’s if Herald is the WORST of that selection, so at worse ur the top 5 proffessions in the game currently… that’s the ABSOLUTE worse that u can drop to for the Next meta.. and Ur complaining?

in Revenant

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Dragonhunter was buffed, but they didn’t see the buff, they havnt gotten any better, neither as base guardian, they are just as Bad and Just as far from meta as they were in Season 1.

Warriors was buffed but they didn’t see the buff, they’re sustains gotten worse if anything so they are Just as Trash tier as they were in Season 1, it hasn’t made a difference.

Mesmer just dropped into Trash tier with the nerfs Most people are saying they’re even worse then Warriors and that’s saying something

Elementalist Deleted from the game, lets not even talk about those.

DPS Ranger is being used more then druid now so I assume the Druid changes and Cele Amulet removal as pushed it maybe below DPS Ranger in what the current meta is forming into.

So the viable options of this game are

Ranger, Thief, Revenant, Scrapper and Reaper, I’m sorry but ur in the top 5 Proffessions, u cant Realistically complain at all, big nerfs but it hasn’t pushed u out of top 5 proffessions, and that’s if Herald is the WORST of that selection, so at worse ur the top 5 proffessions in the game currently… that’s the ABSOLUTE worse that u can drop to for the Next meta.. and Ur complaining?

Wot?

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

in Revenant

Hachiman.2470

With the Shiro’s heal nerf, Glint’s heal nerf and shield? Seems difficult.

True but condi mallyx has been gutted more since it basically needs viper ammy to deal dmg and without the runes to hold up the sustain viper ammy just isn’t going to cut it. At this point rev is basically down to only one viable build, herald/shiro which also got nerfed just not as much as condi rev did.

Just don’t see rev completely falling out. Team comp will probably be a mix of Scrapper, Daredevil, Reaper, DH, Herald, possibly Chrono. Most likely Chrono/Ele are the ones out before Herald.

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

True but condi mallyx has been gutted more since it basically needs viper ammy to deal dmg and without the runes to hold up the sustain viper ammy just isn’t going to cut it.

I played with traveler runes and been doing just fine on viper.. made it to legendary 2x while also facing ppl from esl teams and beating em up 1v1 (depending on class)

Point is condi rev will be eated alive by a thief, necro or scrapper. So hes already out.

That leaves power rev.. damage nerfs, sustain nerfs and buff to thief wrecking ppl with aa, no changes to scrapper (lets face it 2s cd on rocket boots makes no diff at all), and necros facerolling you without even trying.

I dont see a reason to pick rev in current state at all.

in Revenant

Hachiman.2470

I also think the issue is you didn’t read my reply because if you did you’d see I said I don’t think rev has been deleted from the meta.

I expect team comps to be more varied though with chrono/ele falling out the most. Rev is close to being kicked out though. Possibly the weakest of the 5 which I could easily see teams replacing depending on how well their teams can multi-class.

in Revenant

Hachiman.2470

Point is condi rev will be eated alive by a thief, necro or scrapper. So hes already out.

That leaves power rev.. damage nerfs, sustain nerfs and buff to thief wrecking ppl with aa, no changes to scrapper (lets face it 2s cd on rocket boots makes no diff at all), and necros facerolling you without even trying.

I dont see a reason to pick rev in current state at all.

Agreed, condi rev is done for though I think power shiro has a way better chance of taking on a reaper at this point. Thief definitely got boosted and like you said scrapper is basically unchanged. That means comp will most likely consist of Scrapper, Daredevil and Reaper with other 2 spots left open for rotation though teams may just double up on Scrapper leaving only one spot open which could be rotated leaving Herald out.

(edited by Hachiman.2470)

in Revenant

Posted by: lxghostxl.5097

lxghostxl.5097

I think the nerfs are ok and still do good in group and 1v1. also maybe the reason why ventari and jalis was not touched yet was to balance whatever feels off or just missing for the class after the nerf. this just open more opportunities and balance for the class and for the other legends to have some use to make up for the nerfs. skill 2 of sword is awesome. can it 1k each shards and if only 1 target can hit 9k XD hope no more nerfing and keep everything that we have now!

(edited by lxghostxl.5097)

in Revenant

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

It feels like Karl took over this profession and is trying to turn it into the new thief/guardian…

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

It feels like Karl took over this profession and is trying to turn it into the new thief/guardian…

if that was true then why wasn’t the dwarf legend buffed? isn’t that defensive oriented?

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

if that was true then why wasn’t the dwarf legend buffed? isn’t that defensive oriented?

It’s a lot harder too sustain in ventari too… Than before patch.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

I don’t think you know Karl. He’s the dev for thief/guardian. Over the past years those 2 professions were either ignored to hell (guardian) or nerfed to the ground (thief). It’s become so bad that both classes were not worth using in PvE and PvP because there are way better options to bring. And now revenant is slowly starting to become like that….