Option to remove the Disco Disc

in Revenant

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Can we please have some way of hiding, removing, and deleting the Heralds disco disc? I find it incredibly annoying, especially as it pulses. I have no clue how someone created this without realizing a blaring pulsating disc wouldn’t be annoying?

Anyone else hate this thing?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Revenant

Posted by: Hakuryuu.8634

Hakuryuu.8634

inb4 “I like it please leave it be”

in Revenant

DeWolfe.2174

inb4 “I like it please leave it be”

That’s why I’m asking for an option

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Revenant

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

No, no. My opinion is more important than everybody else’s and must be forced on everyone else so they recognize that. There shall be no “option” of which you speak. The disk shall be removed.

But seriously, I need an option to remove this disk. I avoid using Glint because of how ugly it is. If the ground you’re stood on isn’t perfectly flat, it starts stretching and bugging out, and is just generally unpleasant, and its shinier than my character’s model, which means it’s detracting from my character, the main attraction.

in Revenant

Posted by: LucianDK.8615

LucianDK.8615

Strongly tempted to stop using Dragon stance as well. I dont like the aura, as well finding it terribly boring to be a boonbot. Not very engaging gameplay.

in Revenant

Posted by: WhimsicalWalrus.9760

WhimsicalWalrus.9760

I hate everything about the glowing rug/disco pad. It never provides useful information, it looks ugly and out of place, and it obscures some aoes and the terrain in general.

Also the “music” it emits (which honestly just sounds like one note played repeatedly) is awful and I hate that I have to disable player instruments to stay somewhat sane while using glint

in Revenant

DeWolfe.2174

We absolutely need to record a bunch of Herald’s lined up and /dance to this…

https://youtu.be/god7hAPv8f0

It kinda making things better…..

Editing to add that with every stomp of my Rainbow Unicorn on you all I’ll be hearing this in my head kittenes!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Revenant

Posted by: SaulWolfden.6178

SaulWolfden.6178

It is objectively the worst looking effect in the game and isn’t consistent with any other effects in the game. Why can’t it be like the guardian’s elite signet aura? That actually looks like an effect that fits with the game. Better yet, why isn’t it crystals surrounding us… given Glint is a CRYSTAL dragon after all. I don’t think of a disco circle when I think of crystals. The sound effects that play with facets up would even fit with crystals making resonating sounds.

“Fear is only what you feel”

in Revenant

DeWolfe.2174

It is objectively the worst looking effect in the game and isn’t consistent with any other effects in the game. Why can’t it be like the guardian’s elite signet aura? That actually looks like an effect that fits with the game. Better yet, why isn’t it crystals surrounding us… given Glint is a CRYSTAL dragon after all. I don’t think of a disco circle when I think of crystals. The sound effects that play with facets up would even fit with crystals making resonating sounds.

Dear God, don’t give them any ideas. It just doesn’t belong and is completely immersion breaking with the rest of the game.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Revenant

Posted by: SaulWolfden.6178

SaulWolfden.6178

I was talking like the shiro heal effect, not crystals on the character itself.

“Fear is only what you feel”

in Revenant

Posted by: technophebe.7631

technophebe.7631

+1

15 characters