Phase Smash

Phase Smash

in Revenant

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

I know that a lot of people have voiced the complaint of this skill being bad.

Would it make the skill better if it had a shadow step component added to it.

The first half of this skill would be a leap to the target location and then the second half would be a teleport back if you needed to use it.

Have the AoE chill on both the arrival and the return.
This would add some anti melee to the hammer since it’s a ranged weapon that you cant switch from.
And add some type of control.
It would also give the rev some more mobility.

What do you guys think?

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Phase Smash

in Revenant

Posted by: Dstroya.6705

Dstroya.6705

I think this skill, and the other skills that turns you into a mist (axe 4 and Staff 5) should have a few evade/invulnerable frames baked in, not too many mind you. It would be nice to not have to return to the starting location if I didn’t want to though….

Players Killing Players [PVP] – Fort Aspenwood

Phase Smash

in Revenant

Posted by: Kronos.2560

Kronos.2560

I would love for this skill to only port you back if you want, similar to theif sword 2 skill. Would sure add some good out of combat mobility they “supposedly” are supposed to have.

Phase Smash

in Revenant

Posted by: fluidmonolith.3584

fluidmonolith.3584

I very much agree with the shadowstep. I previously advocated for the removal of the return teleport, but using it as a shadowstep gives you more flexibility. I don’t mind that it takes some time to travel (unlike a true teleport) – after all, it is on a very low cooldown.

Hammer strongly needs a way to get out of melee range, since Rev’s do not have weapon swap.

Maguuma
Astaxanthas (Revenant), Hepaticus (Engineer), Eosinophus (Thief)