Plead: Glowing hands

in Revenant

Posted by: schizophrenia.1546

schizophrenia.1546

Hi ANet & Forum goers,

Please, please let me toggle off my glowing hands. Some how. Some way. I beg of you.

in Revenant

Posted by: Shadow.7602

Shadow.7602

Yeah I agree. I wish I could turn it off, as it doesn’t go well with the dyes I apply to my character.

in Revenant

Posted by: CutesySylveon.8290

CutesySylveon.8290

Honestly, I don’t see a reason why there couldn’t be an option to remove them when out of combat, much like a ranger stowing thier pet.

in Revenant

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Don’t call it a toggle they will ignore it. Ask them to nerf glowing hands and it’ll be in the next patch.

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Just like elementalists hands? You really think this is important?

in Revenant

CutesySylveon.8290

It can be extremely annoying, especially if you like to rp.

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I’m quite the opposite of mind with this issue. I wish they actually make the glow hand much more prominent! They are barely noticeable now, especially on my Charr!

And no thanks to the out of combat = no glow.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Revenant

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

An option for toggle them off would be fair, it would be nice to if you could toggle off the herald discoshow when out of combat.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

in Revenant

CutesySylveon.8290

I’m quite the opposite of mind with this issue. I wish they actually make the glow hand much more prominent! They are barely noticeable now, especially on my Charr!

And no thanks to the out of combat = no glow.

An option to toggle on and off wouldn’t hurt you if you wanted more of the effect, which I wish Anet would do for most things.

If we could adjust the level of effects things have, like legendaries, Rev’s glowing hands etc, to be more prominent or off completely, then I think everyone would be happy.