[PvE][bug] Vengeful Hammers heal amount

in Revenant

Posted by: kira.7168

kira.7168

Since the last patch, the PvP version of Vengeful Hammers has been modified: 43% more heal in PvP. But the patch intentionally affected the PvE version.

PvP: The description indicates an amount of 80hp and indeed heals for 80hp => normal
PvE: For a character lvl80, the description indicates an amount of 42hp but only heals for 4hp => please fix

Attachments:

in Revenant

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

4hp OP, please nerf

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Revenant

Posted by: DevisedDemise.2608

DevisedDemise.2608

iv just tested that and it’s not the only thing bugged, seems like aside from Vengeful hammers giving a lower amount than it should, that Focused Siphoning which is a grandmaster tier minor trait in the devastation trait line isn’t giving out the full base Life Siphon Healing value it’s not by much but imo it’s still worth mentioning.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Focused_Siphoning

EDIT: Seems Life Siphon Damage suffers from the same thing as Life Siphon Healing does, in that it’s missing an extra value even if it scales with power, on my trait tooltip it says 64 while if you look at the combat log it shows 63, again it’s minor but still an issue/bug.

Attachments:

(edited by DevisedDemise.2608)

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

God kitten it, so in the end we actually got the mandatory power nerf that has been happening with each patch… nice meme

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

1. Hammers still disappear for no reason
1.1 in this case, they sometimes still drain energy
2. Hammers disappear when walking next to a tree, rock
3. Hammers disappear sometimes when fighting a Veteran NPC (WvW Camp Guards without RI)
4. The heal isnt adjusted in WvW
5. Hammers disappear when fighting on stairs or other uneven ground

And Anet doesnt give a kitten. Theres literally nothing theyre doing to fix Revenant bugs. They implemented Rev with complicated skills and now theyre bugged like hell. To complicated now to waste their time on it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Temihal.8651

Temihal.8651

Hammers disappear when they hit something they can’t pass through, like a wall.
IIRC they’re projectiles, so they behave as such.
Unrelenting Assault has a similar problem, when the skill stops because the enemy is too close to a wall.

I think enough time has passed since HoT beta to say that they don’t have the tech to fix it right now.

On a side note, since we’re talking about hammer bugs, we have a “good” one too:
If you time it right you can have them up while downed, wich can help not dying (damage reduction + healing).

in Revenant

DevisedDemise.2608

they could of at least looked at/reverted/fixed those issues, specially the recent ones like the healing value issue only poped up from the ’’pvp’’ patch, and there hasn’t been a word ever since in fact i bet they even have no idea it caused these recent bugs or issues which makes it worse.

in Revenant

Posted by: Temihal.8651

Temihal.8651

Yeah, totally. Adjusting an healing value shouldn’t take too much effort.
Thing is, I’m not sure they’re aware of the problem…

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Already tested it in game with Fractal Lobby’s golems and sent a report.

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Varyla.1592

Varyla.1592

If we are on hammer’s bugs, there is another one: healings does not scale with outgoing healing bonuses.
I don’t know if it is intentionnal or not, but if you use Invoking Harmony, you don’t get more heals.

in Revenant

Posted by: tuvok.7806

tuvok.7806

If we are on hammer’s bugs, there is another one: healings does not scale with outgoing healing bonuses.
I don’t know if it is intentionnal or not, but if you use Invoking Harmony, you don’t get more heals.

Outgoing % modifiers only affect allies that you heal, not yourself. Vengeful Hammer, AFAIK, only heals you so this is intentional. There’s a mega-thread on reddit that might get more attention than here. https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/6ph2s6/patch_bug_thread_25th_of_july_2017/dkp9ai9/ . Pass an upvote if you can.

in Revenant

Posted by: Varyla.1592

Varyla.1592

Ok. I feared that because sometimes in skill’s description “allies” means only other team’s players and sometimes it means other team’s players AND yourself.
Thank you for the confirmation. Jalis really needs an improvement for PvP…

in Revenant

Posted by: tuvok.7806

tuvok.7806

Since ANET has been known to ninja patch things, I logged in to test again. Unfortunately, this bug is STILL present in the game. My vengeful hammers are healing for 2 HP.

in Revenant

Posted by: Set.7461

Set.7461

FIXED and BUFFED by 33% with that extra hammer!

in Revenant

Posted by: Vehn.8317

Vehn.8317

FIXED and BUFFED by 33% with that extra hammer!

It’s not 33% damage buffs. They allocate the damage into the 3rd hammer which resulting with the same amount of damage as before.

The only difference is that the healing from trait and skill passives are proc a lot more often with 3 hammer attack 50% more often than 2 hammer.

I’m glad they finally fix the healing bug since it’s driving me insane having my source of heal gutted.

(edited by Vehn.8317)

in Revenant

Posted by: Set.7461

Set.7461

you’re right, at least there ~33% more siphon procs

in Revenant

DevisedDemise.2608

the healing is actually still bugged, at least it heals decently now but it is unfortunately still bugged, it’s healing for 53 per hit rather than the mention amount of 80 in the ’’new’’ tooltip, in the previous prepatch tooltip the value or number is ’’56’’. so it’s even healing less now than what it would have if it wasn’t bugged before. reason i bring this now is that i play on EU we only managed to get in now. so it may seem like a nice buff but until the skill it self is fixed it’s not really a buff.

posted a picture with a recent combat log and both new and old tooltips for comparison.

Attachments:

in Revenant

Posted by: Vehn.8317

Vehn.8317

the healing is actually still bugged, at least it heals decently now but it is unfortunately still bugged, it’s healing for 53 per hit rather than the mention amount of 80 in the ’’new’’ tooltip, in the previous prepatch tooltip the value or number is ’’56’’. so it’s even healing less now than what it would have if it wasn’t bugged before. reason i bring this now is that i play on EU we only managed to get in now. so it may seem like a nice buff but until the skill it self is fixed it’s not really a buff.

posted a picture with a recent combat log and both new and old tooltips for comparison.

Well at least it’s 15 times more. It’s something to be thankful for.

Maybe they wrote the tooltip wrong, since they un-split it with PvP skill, then there should be no mistake.

edit:
Now that i count it, 66% of 80 are 52.8.

I think they also reduce the healing by 33%

We should ask Anet if it’s intended to have the healing also reduced by 33%

(edited by Vehn.8317)

in Revenant

DevisedDemise.2608

a bug is still a bug, i highly doubt they’re even aware of it, seeing how this hasn’t been addressed at all for a long while now. iv done my part. i posted it here, through the in-game bug report and went so far as reddit. but at this point i give up. not alot of people seem to care to get it attention and no dev has responded to it.

in Revenant

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Well at least it’s 15 times more. It’s something to be thankful for.

Maybe they wrote the tooltip wrong, since they un-split it with PvP skill, then there should be no mistake.

edit:
Now that i count it, 66% of 80 are 52.8.

I think they also reduce the healing by 33%

We should ask Anet if it’s intended to have the healing also reduced by 33%

It would probably be too big of a coincidence to be a bug.