[PvP]Ventari Healer Bunker build

in Revenant

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

The Build

This build is designed to be a healer and bunker.

How to play:

• Use Ventari -> Heal players.
  • If attacked, heal yourself until you need to go to Jalis form. Then use Elite or healing. Jalis utilities skills are not worth using energy over. You can also use blocks from staff and shield to keep yourself alive.
  • Jalis elite + protection + 2x 10% damage reduction from traits = lots of damage reduction.
  • Superior Rune of Water heals for 1.4k. Ventari will heals for 1.3k. This will give a 2.7k heal from moving the tablet. Natural harmony heals for 2.7k while the energy fragment heals for 1.6k. Also, the tablet regens for 200 hp every 3 seconds. Thats a lot of healing for a very short cooldown for each skills.

Pros:

• Tons of healing
  • Tons of damage reduction.
  • Group Condi removal spam.
  • Blocks for days.

Cons:

• Can’t do any damage at all.

After many testing with Ventari, I find that this build is the best Ventari healer build.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Couple things:

• You don’t want any double-ups on swap sigils due to nature of Revenant’s weapon&Legend swapping,.
  • Enhanced Bulwark is a must. I liked toying with SBastion mainly for cool boon-extension value, but there’s a lot of CC in current GW2 you simply won’t be able to avoid, especially with no Shiro.
  • Rite of the Great Dwarf has recently scored a nerf/fix. Also, Jalis generally fails as PvP defensive Legend – besides good heal, there’s really nothing that can save you and you’re ultimately without reliable stunbreak. Glint works okay, but in my opinion Shiro remains as must-have Pvp tool (and gives you slight edge over Tempest/Druid – mobility).
  • Mender’s Amulet is a good option if the other team doesn’t have bunch of Thieves or more than 1 Revenant. It will also increase your damage a bit.

As always, I endorse any tries of making dedicated Ventari builds, it’s just my 2 cents from experience .

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

(edited by Rym.1469)

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Couple things:

• You don’t want any double-ups on swap sigils due to nature of Revenant’s weapon&Legend swapping,.
  • Enhanced Bulwark is a must. I liked toying with SBastion mainly for cool boon-extension value, but there’s a lot of CC in current GW2 you simply won’t be able to avoid, especially with no Shiro.
  • Rite of the Great Dwarf has recently scored a nerf/fix. Also, Jalis generally fails as PvP defensive Legend – besides good heal, there’s really nothing that can save you and you’re ultimately without reliable stunbreak. Glint works okay, but in my opinion Shiro remains as must-have Pvp tool (and gives you slight edge over Tempest/Druid – mobility).
  • Mender’s Amulet is a good option if the other team doesn’t have bunch of Thieves or more than 1 Revenant. It will also increase your damage a bit.

As always, I endorse any tries of making dedicated Ventari builds, it’s just my 2 cents from experience .

Pretty much what I would say.
Also for weapon swap I recomend getting energy sigil on staff since it got buffed.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

I would recomend that you ditch the staff for hammer. As a Ventari player I have always felt vexed by not being able to kite people around my stone. Yeah you lose the blind on reflect and cc/evasion from 5 but you get the ability to attack from safer positions and a knockdown.

in Revenant

runeblade.7514

Couple things:

I agree with Shiro. But I don’t really agree with any other suggestions.

Seeing how Jalis is mostly useless. I find Shiro to improve my build a whole lot more.

in Revenant

runeblade.7514

I would recomend that you ditch the staff for hammer. As a Ventari player I have always felt vexed by not being able to kite people around my stone. Yeah you lose the blind on reflect and cc/evasion from 5 but you get the ability to attack from safer positions and a knockdown.

I disagree completely on hammer. Staff provided a ton of vital skills I cannot ignore. The block, the heal, and the interrupts are all things I cannot afford to ignore just for ranged damage.

Plus, my damage is terrible. I shouldn’t be dpsing.

in Revenant

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

I recomend getting energy sigil on staff since it got buffed.

What.
What buff?

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

I recomend getting energy sigil on staff since it got buffed.

What.
What buff?

25% endurance instead of Vigor.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

Rune of the Tempest is really good on a Ventari/Glint build with Invocation. Only two stunbreaks, but it heals for 2.3k and heals allies for ~4k with Salvation/Shrouding Mists

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus