[Pvp} Celtic Salvation Bunker Build.

in Revenant

Posted by: Thevaultdwellinggamer.4267

Thevaultdwellinggamer.4267

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAsemn3gmNSuQzJRboNlsP0oS4I6UJ4ENsklZlZ9iQGRNgCewe6q7G-TJxGwAMLDo4MAsZ/BAPCAA

This build heavily relies on the Centaur Stance to have extreme survivability via self heals, so long as you maintain your energy. (Will make a video soon.)

(edited by Thevaultdwellinggamer.4267)

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

That’s a weaker version of the few Ventari based build that were in use in PvP.

Any half decent condition user can kill you. Mace/shield warriors in particular.

You are also succeptible to stun locking.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

From my perspective,if you have a partener with cheap,spamable aoe stun breakers,you are op for as long as your partener is able to live. Meleandru or Holebreak are a better choices for runes because you aren’t runing invocation.

Your ideal partener would be a revenant with Jallis or Malyx and “Harmonize continuity” trait from herald.

in Revenant

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Any half decent condition user can kill you. Mace/shield warriors in particular.

One thing I agree is that half decent condi users can kill a ventari rev.

One thing I disagree is that warriors can kill Ventari rev. The sustain on Ventari is really good and warriors doesn’t do much dps, it just can outsustain enemy player. But Ventari can outsustain the warrior.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Revenant

Varezenem.2813

One thing I disagree is that warriors can kill Ventari rev. The sustain on Ventari is really good and warriors doesn’t do much dps, it just can outsustain enemy player. But Ventari can outsustain the warrior.

I do mean a condi warrior. They rival condi mesmers in single target pressure. Or at least that was my experience with them.and they have a rather strong condi burst.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

I do mean a condi warrior. They rival condi mesmers in single target pressure. Or at least that was my experience with them.and they have a rather strong condi burst.

As Ventari I can wistand both staff ele and longbow ranger,but due to the low range of these skills I feel that any melee burst is dangerous.I am also starting to belive that Ventari is one of those stances you take when you have a reliable partener with whom to synergize.

in Revenant

Varezenem.2813

As Ventari I can wistand both staff ele and longbow ranger,but due to the low range of these skills I feel that any melee burst is dangerous.I am also starting to belive that Ventari is one of those stances you take when you have a reliable partener with whom to synergize.

That’s what I did during S1 with a full cele glyph druid. Worked with tempest too and was fairly successful.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari