QQ?? If u wanna call it.

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kenshu.3825

Kenshu.3825

If u wanna call it qq’in. I guess I just don’t understand the nerfs we keep getting. Precision strick fix I can understand. But now 35 energy to PhaseTravel on top of cool down it already has. We are so buggy as it why won’t they at least do some fixes for us. I am not asking for buffs or better abilities or make our abilities even stronger. But could we please get some more fixes. Does anyone who works for anet actually even play a Rev??? It just seems like someone keeps putting a bug in anets ear about Revs. “Hey, u should nerf this/that too!!” Rant over.

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

What kittenes me off the most is that the devs give no sodding explanation for these kitten changes….for all of the classes.

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I was able to hold a point vs. a necro and some other class for 15 seconds on a node before dying. You just have to optimally manage your blocks and staff cleanse and hope you get backup. It takes adjusting to the nerfs but revenant in the previous season had a very strong opening. Their opening is still strong but the attrition potential is even weaker than before.

It’s hard to cope with the big spike in getting worn down. When everyone is at 100% (everything off cooldown, full endurance, healh, and resources) revenant is very strong but as the fight drags on the revenant gets weaker as the net energy loss with cooldown alignments means fewer usable skills at lower health. You need to manage your energy and abilities intelligently but even so there’s a negative overall trajectory since autoattacking for too long allowing a positive growth trajectory is impractical as you’ll find heals and rezzes worth interrupting, meaning something is going on cooldown on top of energy expenditure. Then they still might secure the rez as even everything you’re throwing into the interrupt isn’t enough and a stomp attempt is certainly too slow relative to the rezzing speed and downed player’s health.

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

After playing 62 matches in the ranked season 3 I finally think that Herald/Rev is out of the meta:

• Chronomancer hard counter us. Reapers hardcounter us. Warriors sorta sofcounter us.

Now, Reapers aren’t in the meta, but since the best current Warrior build is a hybrid condi it synergizes a lot with Chronos and Reapers, due they do similar damage over time as Revs/Heralds but had much better cleansing and their damage has larger AoE.

Revenants is one of the worst classes at dealing with condition damage and heavy cc; after the Hot release the Mallyx buid was doing fine in that department but was nerfed to the bone. Before this patch Chonos were lethal to us and Reapers very dangerous, but they were vulnerable to ranged atatcks and focus. Warrior is legues above Rev in ranged combat, can pressure a lot with condis and cc, and with their sustain now buffed I think that will replace Revs in a lost of teams in the Pro League.

Still not entirely useles (was able to kill Scrappers, DH, Eles and Thieves 1 vs 1, and was able to hold point against two eles for 90 seconds) but we are no longer the powerhouses of pressure.

Also, forget about chasing Thieves after hitting them hard: one PT, one attack and if they don’t fall then they will disengage leaving us with our energy depleted.

PT 35 energy is utterly insane.

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Trepidation Lost.3469

Trepidation Lost.3469

yeah i dropped rev upon realising anet is gonna keep nerfing it unreasonably

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

I went back to my Ventari build it’s not the best around but it works. For DPS I usually play thief now.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

I went back to my Ventari build it’s not the best around but it works. For DPS I usually play thief now.

Mind sharing?Also…as far as Rev goes…they will buff it in time…just like they did war when it was shaite.

QQ?? If u wanna call it.

in Revenant

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Mind sharing?Also…as far as Rev goes…they will buff it in time…just like they did war when it was shaite.

QQ startend summer 2014, nerfs came, spring 2016 trait gets buffed\mandatory for warriors, warriors get even more hate from the cast wars 2 community. I wish you all the patience in the world if it takes the same time to buff rev as it took to buff one trait and make it mandatory for sustain.