Quick Revenant Question...

in Revenant

Posted by: Khaziel.3164

Khaziel.3164

Need to know for certain…
If you buy HoT and make a brand-new Revenant, can you use the included “Max Level Boost” to instantly have a level 80 Revenant? …just making sure they didn’t put a restriction on the new class relating to the max level boost or anything.

Also, am I reading this right that the Standard Edition of HoT doesn’t include a character slot? If so, that totally sucks… basically increase the price of the expansion by $10 just because I made one of each profession in my 8 slots when I bought the original game way back when. Kinda weak…

Thanks in advance for any info!

in Revenant

Posted by: Uruk.3215

Uruk.3215

Yes you can, I bought HoT recently and boosted a revenant.

Seek wisdom in darkness.

in Revenant

Posted by: Zanobi.1608

Zanobi.1608

Revenant can be boosted with the included level 80 boost from buying HoT, but keep in mind that the elite specilization: Herald, will still remain locked until you acquire enough Hero Points.

The standard edition of HoT does not include a character slot unless you bought the expansion as a pre-order for a special promotion awhile back. Basically yes, you will need to buy a new slot or delete an old toon if you wish to make a new revenant on your account.

Renegatus [Ren]

in Revenant

Posted by: Khaziel.3164

Khaziel.3164

How many hero points does it take to unlock the new specialization at 80?
How many hero points does it take to unlock and fully fill-out (complete) the new specialization at 80?

in Revenant

Posted by: Zanobi.1608

Zanobi.1608

5 or 10 and 250. Each core HP is 1 hero point, each HoT HP is worth 10.

Elite Specs are instantly unlocked in spvp to further try before you buy.

Renegatus [Ren]