RIP Mallyx

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Windler.4815

Windler.4815

When it comes to revenant, Mallyx isn’t viable. Mallyx is laughable in PvP. Don’t dare use Pain Absorption or you’ll just bring a bunch of condis to yourself. Since you no longer able to send them out. What’s the point? If you remove that fun aspect of the build, why keep that part of PA? Also, the condi damage is no where near where it should be. EtD is a laughable elite. 10% stat increase and pulse 3 stacks of a horrible condition. For PvE, the second worse condition to stack in a pve setting is torment (behind confusion). PvE mobs hardly ever move. Meaning, in order to do as much damage as 3 stacks of burning; a rev needs to stack 13+ of torment. Suggestion, revert the changes. Change UA to a knock down and leave it as a pulse torment/chill field. The whole idea that mallyx conflicts with cleansing metas in game is a horrible argument. Metas change, they’re suppose to change. You killed a really interesting and fun play style.

Windler
Spectral Legion [SL]
Jade Quarry

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

I am finding Mallyx even better now, and am using Glint/Mallyx over Glint/Shiro.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Hiki.9310

Hiki.9310

I am finding Mallyx even better now, and am using Glint/Mallyx over Glint/Shiro.

I feel the exact opposite.
I find the new one to be worse. it has less access to non-damaging conditions , lower damage and no synergy at all. i even had to drop the corruption trait line and malyx for invocation and shiro, and that was for a condition build…

“If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” – Mallyx

(edited by Hiki.9310)

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

SoulstitchMMO.1396

I find the new one to be worse. it has less access to non-damaging conditions , lower damage and no synergy at all. i even had to drop the corruption trait line and malyx for invocation and shiro, and that was for a condition build…

Boon Stripping, and Confusion Application is pretty awesome. Pulsing Torment, is pretty awesome, which when traited also pulses poison. And condition protection for your group, pretty awesome.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

Boon Stripping, and Confusion Application is pretty awesome. Pulsing Torment, is pretty awesome, which when traited also pulses poison. And condition protection for your group, pretty awesome.

It doesn’t actually pulse Poison due to the 20s ICD and condi protection is nice only when you wont die to those same conditions. It’s a pretty expensive suicide buttons a lot of the times; at least before you could take people with you :L

Overall, I find myself relying entirely on Banish Enchantment and Mace/Axe with the occasional Unyielding Anguish and rarely ever use EtD anymore. It’s not worth the cost when I can stack Torment faster by other methods. Sure it’s not as constant, but it’s also not 240 radius with -7 upkeep, doesn’t take 8 full seconds to get 8 stacks, and allows me to stack Might and apply other conditions.

EtD really needs to be changed. Right now all it does is compete with UA(and it loses more often than not).

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I’m liking the removal of the displacement on UA and overall finding the new Mallyx to be fun, but I’d agree that the ICD for the poison on torment needs to be very much reduced. With a lower (or removed) ICD that could make EtD elite again.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Mechanic: now it’s better.
Condi damage: now it’s worse.

It just needs some more condi output or a torment trait.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I also started a discussion about buffing standing torment here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Buff-standing-torment/first#post5564778

It’s somewhat related to this discussion since if standing torment got a buff, it would help Mallyx and EtD.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Darkheron.6271

Darkheron.6271

Remember Shatter Hex from Guild Wars 1? I would kind of like that but some version that works on a foes torment to rip off the stack for a nice AoE burst. Not sure if that could be worked into EtD or not. But that would be pretty neat imo.

EDIT: Not that it matters though. Until there is a ranged weapon that focuses on conditions, a condition based revenant is not going to be reailistically viable. I mean you aren’t going to put together a suit of armor and all the runes, and all the food, only to be kitten for the many, many instances where you need to range dps.

(edited by Darkheron.6271)

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Windler.4815

Windler.4815

Just comparing Mallyx to power, it doesn’t have the group synergy as it did before. It doesn’t have as much condi output. It’s frustrating. I fell in love with the Mallyx play style before the changes and now it’s just another condi build. It isn’t unique or stand out. Definitely feels that power glint/shiro revs is the better spec for pve and pvp. Much more group support, better damage, and more overall fluidity.

Windler
Spectral Legion [SL]
Jade Quarry

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

When it comes to revenant, Mallyx isn’t viable. Mallyx is laughable in PvP. Don’t dare use Pain Absorption or you’ll just bring a bunch of condis to yourself. Since you no longer able to send them out. What’s the point? If you remove that fun aspect of the build, why keep that part of PA? Also, the condi damage is no where near where it should be. EtD is a laughable elite. 10% stat increase and pulse 3 stacks of a horrible condition. For PvE, the second worse condition to stack in a pve setting is torment (behind confusion). PvE mobs hardly ever move. Meaning, in order to do as much damage as 3 stacks of burning; a rev needs to stack 13+ of torment. Suggestion, revert the changes. Change UA to a knock down and leave it as a pulse torment/chill field. The whole idea that mallyx conflicts with cleansing metas in game is a horrible argument. Metas change, they’re suppose to change. You killed a really interesting and fun play style.

Except you weren’t sending them out before, you were copying them and you had to rely on resistence to survive. Same ia now.
Mallyx now is extremely efficient at loading up condis and in that regard is more reliable now and stronger.
We lost a nice playstyle? Yes. We suck? Not at all!

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Malchior.5732

Except you weren’t sending them out before, you were copying them and you had to rely on resistence to survive. Same ia now.
Mallyx now is extremely efficient at loading up condis and in that regard is more reliable now and stronger.
We lost a nice playstyle? Yes. We suck? Not at all!

Actually, I’d argue it’s just Mace/Axe and Banish Enchantment doing all the work.
PA is pretty hard to justify using unless you get condi-bombed(ironically it can make you condi bomb yourself).
UA is okay, but I feel like the range ahould be increased a bit or the energy lowered a tad. They gotta sit inside the field for it to be good and the radius is kinda eh.
Then EtD is just bad. UA stacks Torment better(along with a chill). It takes way too long to be worthwhile and all it means is that I can’t use any other skills if I want to actually use it. I’ll use UA or whatever and then EtD is completely worthless. It requires far too much time and energy to be useful.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: TheAngryDuckling.5481

TheAngryDuckling.5481

Mechanic, what mechanic? They removed that.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: ChrisG.1703

ChrisG.1703

I feel like Mallyx is so much weaker than it was last beta weekend. I was really excited to play a condition based revenant come launch but right now I don’t see that happening.
I wish the spec was the way it used to be with self applying conditions and gaining benefits from them as well as copying then to your enemies.
I pretty much only PvP so I miss the old unyielding anguish as I would use it to prevent stomps and decap nodes. I think some form of hard CC needs to be added to UA. A fear or a knock back upon landing would be great. As of right now I think the mallyx abilities no longer seem worth slotting.
I hope that Roy takes another look at Mallyx before launch.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

We had to rely on self-condi to do condi damage, now we simply do condi damage on our own (lower, ok, needs a fix). Any guardian/ele/REVENANT can wipe away all our stacked conditions and kitten us up, it’s an unreliable source of damage in any group content.

90% of the (good) mallyx footage I’ve seen was solo roaming or pvp.

Now, since Mallyx is simply the most useful legend in Raid (at least this first one), I want it to be able to do condi damage in group play. Thanks.

It’s weaker? Yes, probably. But the new mechanic is simply better, and the old on was simply corruption necro, come on. Nothing original lost here.

The aoe displacement? Big nerf, I agree, but it was OP. Just a knockback would be great.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Malchior.5732

We had to rely on self-condi to do condi damage, now we simply do condi damage on our own (lower, ok, needs a fix). Any guardian/ele/REVENANT can wipe away all our stacked conditions and kitten us up, it’s an unreliable source of damage in any group content.

Now, since Mallyx is simply the most useful legend in Raid (at least this first one), I want it to be able to do condi damage in group play. Thanks.

That’s actually not true. All that happened is that we now pulse a slightly longer Torment(which takes forever too) and our baseline Confusion stacks for Banish Enchantment was increased by 1(and our maximum got decreased by 2). UA also takes longer to stack Torment.
So, all that happened was that we lost Blind, Weakness, Cripple, Vuln, and anything else an opponent throws at us(and literally every class throws useful condis) in exchange for 1 extra Confusion stack when we have 0 Condis, slightly more Torment(if your opponent sits still), and a Heal that got weaker the more condis we have on us.

All changes that didn’t need to happen because all they needed to do was make the baseline effects stronger while making the scaling effects slightly weaker(in this case, the Heal change would be fine).
I.E. Banish Enchantment could just do 3 stacks baseline and do 1-2 extra if you have X condis on you.
Same result, but kept the high risk, high reward gameplay Mallyx had. It was a Corruption Necro done correctly instead of what we have now, which doesn’t even want the self-condis at all.

(edited by Malchior.5732)

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Am I the only one that is enjoying Mallyx? Boon stripping, aoe torment / chill. Sure EtD needs work, Pain Absorption needs it’s cost lowered, but for the most part it’s still pretty powerful. Traited Banish Enchantment is pretty powerful. Some tweaking to be done for sure, but it’s not the end of the world.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Malchior.5732

Am I the only one that is enjoying Mallyx? Boon stripping, aoe torment / chill. Sure EtD needs work, Pain Absorption needs it’s cost lowered, but for the most part it’s still pretty powerful. Traited Banish Enchantment is pretty powerful. Some tweaking to be done for sure, but it’s not the end of the world.

We could do all that before and more >.>

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

you are again avoiding all my point.
You say “we lost all the condis that we self inflict and that the opponent throws at us” and I think that’s clear to everyone. What you don’t get is that in any group content you get all those condi cleansed. We experienced it, you maybe didn’t but we did. Since players going against one another was never intended, that mechanic got removed.

I agree on the point that we lost condi damage/utility and cc. This still can be fixed, but the [self condi-> condi copy] mechanic is not going to return. Thank god.

So please understand why they made those changes and stop asking for a step back, but instead think about a step forward.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Hiki.9310

Hiki.9310

You say “we lost all the condis that we self inflict and that the opponent throws at us” and I think that’s clear to everyone. What you don’t get is that in any group content you get all those condi cleansed. We experienced it, you maybe didn’t but we did. Since players going against one another was never intended, that mechanic got removed.

I agree on the point that we lost condi damage/utility and cc. This still can be fixed, but the [self condi-> condi copy] mechanic is not going to return. Thank god.

So please understand why they made those changes and stop asking for a step back, but instead think about a step forward.

Some of us will never view that as a valid reason for the Mallyx changes for two reasons:

1. The self-condi manipulation playstyle has been playing well in this game for years in the form of corruption necromancers. The old Mallyx was like an improved version of it.

2. The self-condi application rate far exceeded what others classes can remove. In PvE, at least two conditions could be maintained on yourself at any given moment despite cleanses. As for sPvP, conditions are tossed around like candy… the Mallyx skills were always reaching their max potential since every build in the game can apply at least one or two conditions.

“If it ain’t broke don’t fix it” – Mallyx

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Malchior.5732

I’m not even pleading for that mechanic to come back, but give us something to cover it, however, like I said before, increasing the baseline effect and lowering the way they scale would accomplish the same thing. He would still function decently when he’s fully cleansed constantly, but would not leave Mallyx in such a under-tuned state how he is now.

Right now, the only reason I use Mallyx is Banish Enchantment. It’s really good, but everything else is pretty mediocre. I would even go as far as dropping Mallyx and going Shiro/Glint with Mace/Axe and I think it would function better than Mallyx/Glint if it wasn’t for Banish Enchantment and Demonic Defiance existing.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I posted this in the feedback thread, but it is relevant here too. This after two days of testing.

Playstyle – Mallyx seems very confused lately. I know that Roy removed the condition distribution aspect of EtD because it conflicted with supporters clearing your conditions. Ok, while I completely disagree pesonally, I could accept that if the entire legend was redone accordingly as well. Unfotunately it wasn’t and what we get is a very confused feeling legend. Let’s evaluate:

Why Mallyx seems confused

-Pain Aborption: Gives you conditions without anything productive to do with them anymore

-Pain Absorption: Is more powerful with conditions, which seems contradictory to Roy’s reason for nerfing EtB

-Empowered Misery: Is more powerful with conditions, which seems contradictory to Roy’s reason for nerfing EtB

- Replenishing Despair: Granted could be considered condition defense, but made a lot more since when you were wanting those conditions (and had self applied condies)

- Bolstered Anguish: This trait’s entire play is wanting those conditions on you the same as the pre-nerfed EtB. So, why did EtB have its piece removed, but this trait remained. Makes no sense given the logic provided for the reason for EtB’s change

- Pulsating Pestilence: Only makes sense when you are gathering conditions like crazy. Has the exact playstyle (though unreliably) as the former version of EtB. So, once again I have to wonder why EtB was changed when this wasn’t assuming the reason given was the real reason (didn’t play well with boon stripping support)

In all, my conclusions are that something isn’t right here. If Mallyx is wanted to make just another condition spec, then many of the skills and traits need to be revamped because if I can’t use the conditions I gather reliably and well like the old EtB, then I don’t want the all these skills and traits that seem to thirst for conditions. Additionally we really need better access to conditions in that stance as it is a shell of the access we had before. Frankly, Mace is much better at condies than Mallyx himself.

Ideally, I’d like to see a few minor tweaks, but give EtB back its condi copy function again. There are a number of suggestions in other threads (especially the one where the change was first mentioned) to help make this happen.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I am finding Mallyx even better now…

Agreed. The condition play is much better, especially when combining several abilities. I do agree that either the energy burn on several utilities needs reducing further, including EtD or maybe add another stack of torment.

The poison trait needs to lose the CD on it too.

Very happy with the changes though. Just need some number tweaking.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

SoulstitchMMO.1396

I am finding Mallyx even better now…

The poison trait needs to lose the CD on it too.

I recommend a 7-10 sec ICD so you can keep a single stack up reliably. But no ICD would be ridiculous OP.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: TheAngryDuckling.5481

TheAngryDuckling.5481

It’s weaker? Yes, probably. But the new mechanic is simply better, and the old on was simply corruption necro, come on. Nothing original lost here.

The aoe displacement? Big nerf, I agree, but it was OP. Just a knockback would be great.

Okay how about pve can keep this boring weak mallyx and they give pvp and wvw back the old one

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: redspartanred.1450

redspartanred.1450

I also think that mallyx condition damage is extremely weak. I ran a glint/mallyx, mace/axe, condi spec with over 2000 condition damage, and still the condi damage output I was inflicting was very low. I got face rolled by a chronomancer who’s condi damage quickly and easily outpaced my condi damage. I mean I’ve seen my torment do a total of 4 damage several times and that’s with the other person runing away. I don’t know either I’m doing something extremely wrong or mallyx needs some condi damage buffs. Maybe by mixing more confusion damage along with torment might help boost mallyx’s condi output. Here’s hoping that the dev’s can fix mallyx by the time H.O.T. releases.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

With the way Mallyx is currently, I want to know the purpose of the following skills and traits:

- Pulsating Pestilence
- Bolstered Anguish
- Replenishing Despair
- Demonic Defiance

- Empowering Misery
- Pain Absorption

All of the power of these skills are rooted in being able to draw conditions to yourself while simultaneously using them offensively. And they had counterplay in the Rev needing to skillfully maintain Resistance. Why am I pulling up to 5 conditions to myself from allies rather than just cleansing them? It’s because as a legendary demon, I can adventageously copy them onto my foes. But if my Resistance boon gets stripped or runs out then I’m incredibly weak. Why am I healing based on conditions incoming (Replenishing Despair) or currently on me (Empowering Misery) rather than simply cleansing them? Look at the name of these traits/skills: EMPOWERING Misery, BOLSTERED Anguish, REPLENISHING Despair. I should gain power from conditions not suffer for them. Yes, Mallyx is a master of torment, but that doesn’t have to limit him to a single type of condition.

The amount of torment upkeep for Mallyx is strong, but it doesn’t fit with several traits and skills. The old EtD is what an ELITE skill should be. It was a skill that was fed by many other skills and traits and had some really unique combos that really rely on good judgement by the Rev. Where’s that old playstyle at? Really, no one was complaining about having their condis cleansed too frequently. Don’t worry, I’ll just apply more to myself and stand in a condi player’s face until I get what I want if he’ll give it to me.

Many of us are urging you to bring back the flavor or return it to us somehow through a trait. For example, since none of the GM traits in Corruption are any good, replace one with added boon copy functionality to EtD at the expense of self-applied conditions.

Thanks for your time.

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Many professions have condi-transferring skills.

Roy can simply add that functionality back to the elite without having to bring back the entire theme of self-applied condi skills.

Give to EtD the old functionality back, but keep all other mallyx skills as they currently are. Simple.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

the main problem i find with mallyx is against condi heavy player i cant cleanse them even with resistance (with is boon and can be stripped) . even against celetial

our condi application is good though

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

Some of us will never view that as a valid reason for the Mallyx changes for two reasons:

1. The self-condi manipulation playstyle has been playing well in this game for years in the form of corruption necromancers. The old Mallyx was like an improved version of it.

2. The self-condi application rate far exceeded what others classes can remove. In PvE, at least two conditions could be maintained on yourself at any given moment despite cleanses. As for sPvP, conditions are tossed around like candy… the Mallyx skills were always reaching their max potential since every build in the game can apply at least one or two conditions.

1. Does it? Is anybody using corruption necromancer in lv50 fractal or raid? It also may work because necro can convert condis in boons, while in Mallyx you can only spam pain absorb to stack resistance and avoid exploding. Plus necro TRANSFERS conditions and multiple stacks, we just copy them and 1 stack. No benefit from multiple stacks, no cleanse. 2h cripple, gg.

2. It really doesn’t. Not even now without Druids. Good luck using the old Mallyx on Red Guardian with a Druid spamming cleansing seeds around you on every action. Druid is just 1 class, any healer class will cleanse tons of condi, and you can’t kick the healer because you want to do condi damage.
If you’ve been in any organized Raid attempt, druids and Ventari revs are there spamming heals on the boss to keep up the dps health. This process also cleanse conditions.

(edited by Kidel.2057)

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

From what I’ve played with Mallyx this beta, it seems it does better in PvE, but way worse everywhere else. As I said after the announcement, it’s bare bones and no bite. Some utility with the Blue Guy trash mob in raid and that would be it.

I will give it another shot today on stream possibly, but for now – ripperinio mallyxinio.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

From what I’ve played with Mallyx this beta, it seems it does better in PvE, but way worse everywhere else. As I said after the announcement, it’s bare bones and no bite. Some utility with the Blue Guy trash mob in raid and that would be it.

I will give it another shot today on stream possibly, but for now – ripperinio mallyxinio.

I agree with that, but the mechanic is better this way. Just needs higher condi damage and cc, as before.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: thejoedude.3465

thejoedude.3465

My condi revenant does great in pve… i keep up constant 15 stacks of torment, 3 to 4 stacks of burning and 2 to 3 stacks of poison with some chill and weakness and confusion thrown in, and its very easy to get up to 30+ stacks of torment and double the burning as before, all condis at once for me typically hit for 4-8k per second on a mob standing still so i say its pretty good, and in pvp its so easy to hold a point with mallyx, just drop a ton of torment feilds on the point and turn your elite on and your in great shape to hold that point, anyone that enters just melts

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Mad Pig.2890

Mad Pig.2890

I can help my allies by pulling conditions? Cool!

What can I do with them afterwards? Die because of poor CR.

You think your life is hard? You don’t even main a Ranger.
~Desolation~

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Pain absorption needs to be an upkeep ability that reduces duration of conditions while pulling from allies, and adding resistance.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

My condi revenant does great in pve… i keep up constant 15 stacks of torment, 3 to 4 stacks of burning and 2 to 3 stacks of poison with some chill and weakness and confusion thrown in, and its very easy to get up to 30+ stacks of torment and double the burning as before, all condis at once for me typically hit for 4-8k per second on a mob standing still so i say its pretty good, and in pvp its so easy to hold a point with mallyx, just drop a ton of torment feilds on the point and turn your elite on and your in great shape to hold that point, anyone that enters just melts

Yep, I’ve had similar experiences. I think people just need to learn how to play with the strengths you get with the new changes and look forward instead of backward.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Malchior.5732

Yep, I’ve had similar experiences. I think people just need to learn how to play with the strengths you get with the new changes and look forward instead of backward.

I did. I won because of Mace/Axe and Banish Enchantment and Glint. Barely touched anything else on Mallyx.
It’s really underwhelming now. It literally got worse in almost every category. All you got was 1 more confusion stack and slightly longer Torment if you camp EtD.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Embrace the Darkness is growing on me quite a bit. So when you’re traited properly, you get 546 toughness (from Hardening Persistence) stacking Flame (Diabolic Persistence), Poison (Venom Enhancement(which does actually need work), plus 10% stats, and stacking torment.

This stat the more I think about it and use it is actually pretty awesome.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

The changes to Malyx definitely destroyed it in PvP. It went from an interesting and skillful twist to the profession to something super boring and nearly useless. If I wanted to spam condis by facerolling on my keyboard, I could play any of the other professions. When played correctly, Malyx used to offer both support against condis and very good condi pressure. Now it does neither well.

I had a ton of fun with Malyx in the first two beta weekends. Playing it this beta weekend feels terrible. The changes to Embrace the Darkness make Pain Absorption useless/suicide in PvP. You can apply condis better while in Shiro stance with Impossible Odds AND you have better mobility, dodge, aoe stun, etc.

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: Matt H.6142

Matt H.6142

Corruption traitline needs some rework if this is staying the current state of Mallyx.
Resistance when using demon stance trait offers very little utility. EtD should still pulse out any condis on you. Otherwise, rework Pain Absorption.
I’d like the condition mechanics returned, as I really liked the bonus conditions. This could be achieved with ‘sticky’ condis like a risen drake’s Ichor affect. These affects cannot be cleansed by anyone else and maybe convert to regular conditions when copied to foes.

Fort Aspenwood home
All Professions Level 80

RIP Mallyx

in Revenant

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

I think if anything Embrace the Darkness should give +2 energy regen but lasts for 30 seconds on a 60 second cool-down.

It feels like it should empower us rather than drain more resource. The additional regen would allow for more attack skills and utility skills, like spamming Banish or UA.

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog