Remove energy cost from weapon skills

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

what if legend swap cd was reduced to 8 sec. it will allow you to regen faster 50% nrg and most rev utilities are with no or very low cd.

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

what if legend swap cd was reduced to 8 sec. it will allow you to regen faster 50% nrg and most rev utilities are with no or very low cd.

Still bad design.

If I am playing Support, I shouldn’t need to switch to dwarf or some other non centuar legend just for sake of energy, when that legend plays no role in my group role.

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

Still bad design.

If I am playing Support, I shouldn’t need to switch to dwarf or some other non centuar legend just for sake of energy, when that legend plays no role in my group role.

so take legend who will. ventari + jallis = support and dmg reduction.

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Still bad design.

I feel bad for the spirits, as they don’t get any rest…Jalis: “What, you need me again? It hasn’t even been a minute since the last time you asked for help! Go talk to Glint, I’m on vacation!”

in Revenant

Posted by: Fractured.3928

Fractured.3928

Still bad design.

I feel bad for the spirits, as they don’t get any rest…Jalis: “What, you need me again? It hasn’t even been a minute since the last time you asked for help! Go talk to Glint, I’m on vacation!”

I giggled.

in Revenant

Posted by: CutesySylveon.8290

CutesySylveon.8290

While I don’t think energy costs from weapons should be removed, I do think the energy costs of many things needs to be looked at since they’ve been doing almost nothing but making things more costly while adding a good number of unreasonable cooldown times.