Renegade Bug? Maybe?

Renegade Bug? Maybe?

in Revenant

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

Shattershot hit 5 players on auto attack. should be 3 players

then you read skill 2 that Bloodbane Path. that hit 3 players should be 5

^ are these 2 skills in wrong place ? should bloodbane path be auto attack?

Renegade Bug? Maybe?

in Revenant

Posted by: lmaogg.7325

lmaogg.7325

the whole renegade spec is bug(in terms of design) anyway >..>
Looking at all the other threads,
kalla uses greatsword not sb! bug!
icerazor inflicting cripple not chill! bug!
kalla has nothing to do with elona! bug!

Renegade Bug? Maybe?

in Revenant

Taobella.6597

well it was nice see your comment it completely unrelated to what my question was.

All auto attack have a 3 player limit means anet either put the skill in wrong spot or there was some untended effect that we did not see causes them switch them around.

If i had to take a guess of why anet did it. probably was by giving them a portal skill on auto means you lose your base ranged weapon make people QQ about having a ranged weapon that only 900 range because of portal skill mech.

i would like anet to answer if this is a mistask or not ?

Renegade Bug? Maybe?

in Revenant

Posted by: Set.7461

Set.7461

The radius is less than swd auto attack but fine. I’ll trade the 5 target limit to 3 if we can normalize the auto attack speed to 1/4 sec like every other SB1 instead of the slow 1/2 we have now. Your post went 2 days without a response. It was nice to get any comment at all.

Renegade Bug? Maybe?

in Revenant

Posted by: Karaha.3290

Karaha.3290

kalla uses greatsword not sb! bug!

Everytime the same, atleast No.
Actually we don’t know anything about her but a short summary of her rebellion.
And the is nothing wrote about her weapon, class or anything. The only clue is the statue, where you can see her with a greatsword.

There is nothing saying Kalla can’t use any weapon but greatswords, there is just a statue.
Every class can use a handfull of weapons,
ranger can use greatsword and Shortbow,
dragonhunter can use greatsword an longbow,
warrior can use greatsword, longbow and like 14234 other weapons.
GW1 characters were able to use any weapon (just for the lore).

So why could anyone mean that Kalla was only able to handle greatswords (and no other weapons just because the statue shows her with one?

And even if Kalla never used a showrtbow (what we don’t know), it’s not different to other legends.
Glint never wore a shield, Shiro never had swords, Mallyx never had a mace or an axe and Ventari wore no weapons at all. Well just Jalis had a hammer.
So why is there no problem but Kalla is?

Renegade Bug? Maybe?

in Revenant

Posted by: Arkaile.5604

Arkaile.5604

I’m guessing it’s because people just love those massive, sharpened paddles that we call greatswords. People have been going on about wanting greatswords on revs before they were even released and the addition of renegade has just reignited that, in my opinion, misplaced passion. A common argument presented around then and the months after was “they’re the only soldier profession which doesn’t get greatswords.” Okay, what about mesmers not having daggers or rangers not having pistols? It’s people wanting their favourite weapon to be available on revs and then them scraping together any possible justification they can manage, nothing more.

As for the shortbow thing, I really don’t know what to make of it all with any certainty. With regard to how the auto functions, unless you mean it can only hit 3 and not 5 as the tooltip claims, I’d say it’s working just fine, save for it being really weak but that’s another matter. Shortbow 2 seems to be working just fine. It fires three arrows at one target and the only way it can really hit more than one is if there’s a few clustered together.

Weird descriptions of the skills in the tooltips? Sure.
Are they bugged or in the wrong place? Depends on what you’d consider to be a bug, but I’ll go with no (unless the auto only hits 3 instead of 5).
There’s been a post from anet about how some numbers have been changed but not implemented into the stress tests, so, if either are bugged, they may have already been fixed.

Renegade Bug? Maybe?

in Revenant

Taobella.6597

Weird descriptions of the skills in the tooltips? Sure.
Are they bugged or in the wrong place? Depends on what you’d consider to be a bug, but I’ll go with no (unless the auto only hits 3 instead of 5).
There’s been a post from anet about how some numbers have been changed but not implemented into the stress tests, so, if either are bugged, they may have already been fixed.

i am simply going off 5 years of exp of how game mech works. 3 attack = auto.

but you may be right an it only a tooltip error it hard to cross check not being able to take part any of the stress test.