Renegade Traits?

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Did I miss them somewhere in a video I might not have watched? or Have they not previewed the new traits?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

Sadly, the one person who’s posted videos of the elite specs in the press demo, AuroraPeachy, just afk on the trait window during her video and hovered over none of them…

So we’ll have to wait until someone else who had access to the demo and recording software posts their video, or we get into the demo ourselves. Sad, but none of the people that played in the demo had getting information for the rest of us at the forefront of their minds; probably not realizing they’d be the first sources for this stuff.

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

I have to say I’m really baffled. One of the first things I would be doing when getting my hands on a new spec would be hovering over all the new abilities and the traits. Yet, not one of these youtubers did that for renegade traits. Some of the other specs too are missing video of traits or skills. Don’t get it, why record and then not show what people want to see?

edit: Nike said on his twitter that the traits are great. Didn’t say what they are though (but twitter isn’t really the place to explain that kind of thing).

(edited by xarallei.4279)

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I’d like to request a dev to post them since everyone got theirs but us revs and it’s kind of unfair.

But they probably won’t read this anyway :p

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: Xca.9721

Xca.9721

the sb and renegade skills look kittening garbage so far (for pvp and wvw), hope the traits are gonna make up for that..

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

the sb and renegade skills look kittening garbage so far (for pvp and wvw), hope the traits are gonna make up for that..

Wait Spell breaker looks bad? I was interested based on the trailer. I need to head over to the warrior forum and find out what’s the word around there.

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: NaiveBayes.2587

NaiveBayes.2587

Wait Spell breaker looks bad? I was interested based on the trailer. I need to head over to the warrior forum and find out what’s the word around there.

I think by “sb” they’re referring to the “soul beast”.

In relation to the traits, in Aurora Peachy’s video: When she used the “scorchrazor” skill (short bow 5) the golem had cripple (looks like 3 seconds) applied to it which isn’t skill’s tooltip but Idk, could still be traited.

(edited by NaiveBayes.2587)

Renegade Traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: Xca.9721

Xca.9721

by sb i meant shortbow