Rev 100% criter

Rev 100% criter

in Revenant

Posted by: kainjinn.7064

kainjinn.7064

Hello forums

I made a Rev over the weekend and played mostly a 100% crit build.

http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgYBrAaoA1Q~

I used staff/2H hammer with fire/air sigs on hammer and forgot what I had on staff LOL

I used the Mara amulet with rage runes

I really had no condi damage but I could spread them around and my question was.

Does MY condi damage play a role when I copy condis to other players?

That was my whole idea for this build! To use the enemy own condi damage against them selfs, while I build power/cirt.

This Pulsating_Pestilence trait with this Embrace_the_Darkness elite skill made me transfer so many condis around the battle field

What do you guys/girls think?

Rev 100% criter

in Revenant

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

According to my knowledge, Mallyx/corruption condition copying uses your own condition damage, while neceromancer/generosity condition transfers use the applicants condition damage.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Rev 100% criter

in Revenant

Posted by: kainjinn.7064

kainjinn.7064

According to my knowledge, Mallyx/corruption condition copying uses your own condition damage, while neceromancer/generosity condition transfers use the applicants condition damage.

Thank you!

The play style is really fun, I just need to find a why to buff up MY condi damage now

Rev 100% criter

in Revenant

Posted by: Kikidori.5916

Kikidori.5916

Thank you!

The play style is really fun, I just need to find a why to buff up MY condi damage now

Go Celestial instead of pure power. And get a mix of Hammer & Mace/Axe and see how that goes.

The Desolation of Great Jungle Wurm!

Rev 100% criter

in Revenant

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Thank you!

Go Celestial instead of pure power. And get a mix of Hammer & Mace/Axe and see how that goes.

It might work with celestial, but the mace auto power coefficients are too low for it to be an effective hybrid weapon. Offhand axe works well for hybrid damage though. Might stacking might be able to help bring it up, since the mightstacking tools are there, just scattered through many trait lines with awkward conditions for many of them.

I’m also concerned about surviving with celestial stats in pvp when you can heal through half of your health every 9 seconds or spam weakness (ele and necro respectively). Protection should help with that, but it’s harder to maintain that without Retribution traits.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Rev 100% criter

in Revenant

Posted by: Kikidori.5916

Kikidori.5916

Thank you!

It might work with celestial, but the mace auto power coefficients are too low for it to be an effective hybrid weapon. Offhand axe works well for hybrid damage though. Might stacking might be able to help bring it up, since the mightstacking tools are there, just scattered through many trait lines with awkward conditions for many of them.

I’m also concerned about surviving with celestial stats in pvp when you can heal through half of your health every 9 seconds or spam weakness (ele and necro respectively). Protection should help with that, but it’s harder to maintain that without Retribution traits.

Yeah, I didn’t think of the Might Problem. Cause I thought that Mace had a decent power coefficency. I know the concerns about the healing/survivability but if they change the way Nefarious Momentum by giving 2 might on Shiro skills and 1 might on all others. I think that could work as then you will easily be able to get a some might without being forced to use Shiro/Glint Legends. 1 might for 10 seconds on utilities that could be spammed. So at least you would have 5 might on you. With Sigil of Battle and strength runes. You can get up to 15 might without Shiro&Glint. So maybe tone it down to 1 might for 5 seconds on Non-Shiro utilites… Same with Demon Defiance and Resistance 2 seconds with Demon-Utility and 1 second on non-utility. Ths would make it a decently useful trait even if you don’t use the correct Legend Stance

The Desolation of Great Jungle Wurm!