Rev Build - WvW

Rev Build - WvW

in Revenant

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hey there Rev community. I was wondering if you guys happen to know if there are any new Rev builds for group comps in WvW. I have checked Metabattle but i’m not sure how reliable that website is.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

Rev Build - WvW

in Revenant

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Hey there Rev community. I was wondering if you guys happen to know if there are any new Rev builds for group comps in WvW. I have checked Metabattle but i’m not sure how reliable that website is.

New? Not really. That hammer rev build on metabattle is not very good though.

Rev Build - WvW

in Revenant

Posted by: Kerivek.5740

Kerivek.5740

Is there a solid hammer Rev build for WvW roaming? I just recently leveled my Rev and I am liking hammer a lot.

Rev Build - WvW

in Revenant

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Roaming hammer? No.

Small scale? Kind sorta. Will post it later when on break time but ya it is scary to play.

Rev Build - WvW

in Revenant

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

When it comes to Rev in WvW, you’ll want to be running Shiro when you’re roaming and Mallyx when you’re part of the big fights, irregardless of whether you’re power or condi or hybrid.

The reason for this is that your team will be expecting you to provide resistance during those team fights and when you’re roaming/small skirmishing, you’re going to have a really rough time vs Druids and Thieves immobilizing you to death if you don’t have Riposting Shadows in your kit.

Personally, I run Glint/Shiro (sw/sw/staff) when I’m doing my own thing, and then swap staff for hammer and Shiro for Mallyx when joining the group. (Luckily it’s super quick to swap Legends and you don’t need to change anything with your build since you’re basically only spamming Pain Absorption.)

A new trait you definitely want to be using if you’re using Glint is Incensed Response. It generates Might ridiculously fast at the beginning of a fight, and you’re only giving up Equilibrium for it.