Rev Condi Cleanse

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Or lack there of. Was trying to make some builds for a guildy and realized the condi cleanse on the new class is beyond awful. Remove 1 condi on dodge 10 sec cd. Remove 1 condi on legend swap 10 sec cd. Staff 4 remove 2 condis 15 sec cd. Thats about it unless I missed something.

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

Are you kidding? Mallyx is godly against conditions. Almost a must have legend in PVP.

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

If you’re not running Mallyx then yes. It’s abysmal.

Other sources of condition removal include:
- Jalis heal
- Purifying Essence (Ventari 2)
- Riposting Shadows (immo, chill and cripple)
- Sigils (Generosity, Purity and Cleansing)
- Runes (Lyssa, Hoelbrak (-20% duration only)
- Ventari light field with the physical projectile from hammer

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

Are you kidding? Mallyx is godly against conditions. Almost a must have legend in PVP.

How is it “godly”?

All I see is that is just gives 2 sec of resistance when using a Mallyx skill and that is only when traited.

It doesn’t really cleanse anything.

Maybe I’m missing something but I can’t see why Mallyx is such a must have when not playing a condition build yourself in pvp. I’d love to know cause Rev does seem cool. Just the abysmal lack of cond clears is putting me off.

I get that the class must have a weakness and that cond are just that. But this amount of cond clears is a bit too low lol.

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

(edited by Glenn.3417)

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

How is it “godly”?

All I see is that is just gives 2 sec of resistance when using a Mallyx skill and that is only when traited.

Maybe I’m missing something but I can’t see why Mallyx is such a must have when not playing a condition build yourself in pvp. I’d love to know cause Rev does seem cool. Just the abysmal lack of cond clears is putting me off.

I get that the class must have a weakness and that cond are just that. But this amount of cond clears is a bit too low lol.

“It doesn’t really cleanse anything.”

Exactly, it doesn’t need to. Instead you have basically perma resistance but you still use all the condis applied to you to spread to enemies and make your Mallyx utilities more powerful.

2 seconds when using a Mallyx skill may not immediately jump out at you, but remember these skills have no cooldown only energy management. Use Pain Absorption for a LONG application of resistance and just stack from there.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Glenn.3417

How is it “godly”?

Exactly, it doesn’t need to. Instead you have basically perma resistance but you still use all the condis applied to you to spread to enemies and make your Mallyx utilities more powerful.

2 seconds when using a Mallyx skill may not immediately jump out at you, but remember these skills have no cooldown only energy management. Use Pain Absorption for a LONG application of resistance and just stack from there.

Makes sense. Though it does cut in your energy management. The skills are all high cost.

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

How is it “godly”?

Makes sense. Though it does cut in your energy management. The skills are all high cost.

True, but a couple pain absorptions with a buddy nearby and you’re looking at 6-8s+ right off the bat.

I just realized last time we got to play it was without Herald. It would certainly cut into energy, but Facet of Nature would really help extend that resistance duration to some crazy levels. Something like Facet of Nature > Pain Absorption x2 would get you something like 20s. From there drop Mallyx and jump into Shiro or something and just kill the condi guy you’re fighting.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

tbh in a fight with more people pain absorption is insane. I also like Mallyx elite with blind on myself. AoE blind every 1 sec around me ?! HELL YEAH! Same with chills, immobilizes and other conditions that you resist but apply to others. Do want.

Rev Condi Cleanse

in Revenant

Glenn.3417

True, but a couple pain absorptions with a buddy nearby and you’re looking at 6-8s+ right off the bat.

I just realized last time we got to play it was without Herald. It would certainly cut into energy, but Facet of Nature would really help extend that resistance duration to some crazy levels. Something like Facet of Nature > Pain Absorption x2 would get you something like 20s. From there drop Mallyx and jump into Shiro or something and just kill the condi guy you’re fighting.

Something in line of this then perhaps?

Has decent fury access and with boon increase from Herald it lasts a lot longer, so sitting at around 40ish% crit chance, + Maniacal Persistence which with the buff is 10% increase. Lyssa runes for crit chance and extra cond removal.

Looking at Boon duration increase:

• +15% from “Envoy of Sustenance”
  • + 50% when Having Facet of Nature up
  • + 2 secs flat increase from “Soothing Bastion”

(edited by Glenn.3417)