Revenant Extremely OP

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Oraxis.9705

Oraxis.9705

Ok, Revenant is unbelieveably overpowered in all game modes. Any class that can, with its elite specialization, do two full heals in a row with little complexity to the class is a broken class. Playtesters constantly told Anet that the class was broken but they decided to ignore us.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

how do you get 2 full heals?

norn warrior

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Oraxis.9705

Ventari + Facet of Light from Glint

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: xBlack.4897

xBlack.4897

You’re just one of the little minority of people that QQ about a class thay can’t understand.
The vast majority of feedback was positive, correlated with big feedback of every single skill trait and bug.
This is just one more QQ post that say “it’s op nerf it, why and how i don’t know”.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

If you’re hitting a Revenant during Glint Heal that’s your fault.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Oraxis.9705

Just accept the class has too much damage for its sustain. Saying otherwise is plain insanity.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Yes, i think too Herald is going to be nerfed a bit in some weeks. I just hope they use this occasion for buff Jalis and Mallyx stance, they need it, they put too much focus on Glint stance.

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: xBlack.4897

xBlack.4897

Just accept the class has too much damage for its sustain. Saying otherwise is plain insanity.

You can say the same thing about dd cele ele, that’s how it is developed and how works, get along with it instead of starting cry posts complaining about the whole class defining it “broken” or “op”.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Oraxis.9705

D/D Cele Ele is OP, and thats coming from a main Ele.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Deth.4109

Deth.4109

I smash other revenants on my druid……… Revenants aren’t that bad in my view

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

I usually don’t post such shortsighted posts, but given how OP presented the matter I only have to say l2p.

Try play with half decent opponents than you’ll know how badly a rev can be countered especially since everybody likes to run YOLO-Shiro/Glint-Marauder build.
HINT: Shiro heal is in fact a DPS boost not a true heal, Glint heal is in fact damage assorb. Guess what block the first, stop attack on the second. Load with condis. Rev screwed.

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

I love how you complaint about Glint’s heal when warrior also have a similar heal mechanic and no one complaint about it.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Ok, Revenant is unbelieveably overpowered in all game modes. Any class that can, with its elite specialization, do two full heals in a row with little complexity to the class is a broken class. Playtesters constantly told Anet that the class was broken but they decided to ignore us.

Your post has 0 merit. How about you try again?

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

And how do you do any dmg then ? Lol.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Velho.7123

Velho.7123

Ventari full healing wot
The heal from Natural Harmony heals me for 1600 and the elite’s fragments are even weaker.

Infuse Light full healing wot
The heal is as weak as Ventari’s with the added effect of healing damage you take. If you hit someone while they are healing with that, good luck.

I’m pretty sure you are playing against a Revenant and don’t know how they work.

Matt [LOD]
Guardian main since launch

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Amiron.1067

Amiron.1067

Sounds to me like you don’t understand how the class works or how to counter it. Go play the revenant for a bit and learn it. It’s much easier to fight classes you understand.

I played mesmer for a while just to understand the class better so I could fight it in pvp a lot easier.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Kousetsu.1627

Kousetsu.1627

Sorry OP, but i’ve been following the revenant closely in development and spend hours reading every single big feedback thead after each BWE, only can say that stating lies is not going to help you.

Here’s a little hint on how to fight Rev: they have strong cooldowns but are vulnareble in between those moments, catch a Rev when he is waiting for energy or cooldowns and they pretty much cant do anything to stop the incoming damage.

My suggestion: Play a Rev and learn how they work. It will help you greatly in fighting them.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

I smash other revenants on my druid……… Revenants aren’t that bad in my view

They aren’t bad on a lot of classes, just people run into something they haven’t encountered before and call it game over.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I think I should bookmark this thread as the first thread ever complaining about some build with Ventari.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Anet decided to ignore us? Really? Who are you again?

On the contrary, if you’ve been around these parts you’d know Roy has been extremely receptive to us. And no, the majority did not say rev was op. This is just another example of someone not understanding the class and crying for nerfs.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

I love how you complaint about Glint’s heal when warrior also have a similar heal mechanic and no one complaint about it.

Because warrior doesn’t have endless evade and low CD block chain to cover for it’s healing skill CD. and warrior one actually has a cast time.

anyway, herald is going to get nerfed, not rev.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Kirk.3086

Kirk.3086

War has stupidly high dmg at sword (with spam mechanick), aoe taunt, much dazes at rafle, hight control, unending stability.
Herald has some op abilities with 0 cost. It’s good for dd, but all healing ability can be easy avoided. All players at war, necr, thief, elem, guard love stupidly spamming. It’s only ours low skill…
But other stances sucks too much at rev… Sadly.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

But other stances sucks too much at rev… Sadly.

Yeah except Shiro other stances are underpowered and very situationnal. A pity. I REAAAAAALLY hope this is going to be fix in the future, reworking and or buffing Jalis and Mallyx. I actually can’t bear that Glint is holding 80% of the power of the revenant.

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

THIS is the problem. People are too ignorant to figure things out, this is why they come on the forums and cry about something being OP when they don’t even understand it.

Unfortunately aNet cave to these cry baby’s and we are going to watch aNet nerf revs into useless-ness.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Utter bullkitten. The biggest offender of sustain abuse is D/D Celestial Ele. That is a perfect example of too much damage for it’s sustain.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Kirk.3086

Kirk.3086

THIS is the problem. People are too ignorant to figure things out, this is why they come on the forums and cry about something being OP when they don’t even understand it.

Unfortunately aNet cave to these cry baby’s and we are going to watch aNet nerf revs into useless-ness.

But i think, that permochiling at new necr, that dmging and even engj can’t remove is op.
Like a 25 sec daggers with daze at thief. And too strong control/support at cronomancer (problem t good group).
And i hate traps. And new guard (with his horrible traps).

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: bluesnacks.2301

bluesnacks.2301

“I was killed by a revenant and now they are OP. Anyone saying they aren’t hurts my ego”

Quand on parle du loup, on en voit la queue.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

You’re complaining on a very vague level. What specifically do you think is the problem and how do you think they should fix it? If you can’t answer that, your opinion should be completely discarded.

I think revenant is fine. The chronomancer, reaper, dh and scrapper are also fine. How is anyone having trouble with any of these professions? The problems they create are so incredibly easy to solve by just reading about what their attacks actually do.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Greek.4396

Greek.4396

If this is a bunker Build in tpvp then try +1ing a bunker Rev with a signet Necro.

Make full use of the Necro’s boon stripping and unblockable attacks.

Remember to use your unblockable fear from staff (trait for this) to knock the Rev out of their crystal hibernation proc at 25% health.

Server – Blackgate | Rev Main
Main Guild – oPP/RIOT/yumy(Booty Bakery)
IGN- Greek Kenpachi | Champion Ritualist

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Leon Heart XIII.4609

Leon Heart XIII.4609

OP extremely revenant!

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

No, it’s not. Thread.
Here, go annoy mesmer’s forum: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer

(edited by Kidel.2057)

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Wuselknusel.4082

Wuselknusel.4082

Yeah, stop your kitten AoE’s from ticking you kitten noob!

And as the “Sendung mit der Maus”, a very popular kids show in Germany, would say:
That was sarcasm.

(edited by Wuselknusel.4082)

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Garimeth.8725

Garimeth.8725

So I pvp on rev and DH (initially considered by many to be among the worst elite), and I’m not pro, but I can tell you which one I think is stronger…

HINT: Its not the rev.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

revenants has more than 1 heal with any two legends, it’s how the class is designed. they are individually slightly weaker than average, and they require you to change stance to use the second heal quickly (which can lead to your failure anyway in itself).

If anything is op about Rev I don’t think that part is it.

Revenant Extremely OP

in Revenant

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

I felt Revenant was a bit OP in the last beta, but after they made changes to the other specializations, it actually feels really balanced now in the meta.