Revenant Might Stacking

Revenant Might Stacking

in Revenant

Posted by: Noah.4756

Noah.4756

Can a revenant keep up 25 might stacks for their whole party? Let’s say they are using Glint with Facet of Strength, strength runes in their armor and Shared Empowerment trait.

Revenant Might Stacking

in Revenant

Posted by: Iohanna.4863

Iohanna.4863

One Revenant/Herald can get up to 12-14 stacks for entire party (25 for his/herself).

So two can easily keep 25 stacks for everyone.

Revenant Might Stacking

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

One Revenant/Herald can get up to 12-14 stacks for entire party (25 for his/herself).

So two can easily keep 25 stacks for everyone.

Pretty sure you can do better than that with sigil of strength. Not sure exactly how much, though…I should get someone to test it out with me.

Revenant Might Stacking

in Revenant

Posted by: Zerikin.1593

Zerikin.1593

You would get a ton of stacks with the sigil of str since you would also get extra shared empowerment procs with it.

Revenant Might Stacking

in Revenant

Posted by: Llethander.3972

Llethander.3972

Actually, it’s easy to generate 25 stacks of might for a party and keep them up with Facet of Nature, Facet of Strength, the Shared Empowerment trait and using Mace3 (Echoing Eruption) to blast Mace2 (Searing Fissure) on cooldown.

Revenant Might Stacking

in Revenant

Posted by: Iohanna.4863

Iohanna.4863

Ah yes, I have neglected the Mace fire field blast finisher! You can definitely keep 25 stacks on an entire party that way.

But that aside, I imagine the absolute max is 14-16 stacks (requires Concentration gear) for 1 Revenant passively buffing an entire party because Shared Empowerment has a cool-down and there is a cap on boon duration.