Revenant Roaming w/ commentary Episode 2

in Revenant

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

So week number two is complete of me playing REV and I have learned so much more. The combo mistakes that I was making the first week really seem to be gone. Of coarse there is still a lot to learn! In the past 2 weeks or so we have been seeing a lot of new faces also that are trying to learn REV, I hope this video helps some of ya out. Also I am switching gear and stats all the time to min max my character. Currently I feel pretty confident with the stats and will be updating a build editor for anybody that wants to know. Also a video explaining some buggy stuff. Enjoy

~BalougaPod

in Revenant

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Love the vids as usual, no build? or theorycrafting still?

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Revenant

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

Enjoy the vids – thanks for posting. I’m learning a thing or two from watching.

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

Its power Revenant from metabattle. Herald is definetly there. I saw him regain Fury on legend swap so I know he has Invocation as well (you can see it vs druid,he gets Fury when he swaped to Shiro). His last traitline is probably Devastation because I am not seing him get Stability from dodging.

Not much theorycrafting to be done on Revenant…all builds are centered around Herald except for a small few condi Revenant builds which can’t fit the Herald in. Power builds have Herald locked down.

Edit:here is his build btw: http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Herald_-_Power_Shiro

(edited by Jack Skywalker.5674)

in Revenant

Posted by: PadreNike.1803

PadreNike.1803

Amazing work as always Bik, your doing 2v1s as full zerk rev with not even a shield, what a beast

Bhagawan
My YouTube
My Army

in Revenant

Biklen.5490

Amazing work as always Bik, your doing 2v1s as full zerk rev with not even a shield, what a beast

Thank you buddy I appreciate it!

in Revenant

Biklen.5490

There is a new patch coming soon and imma make a complete guide on rev to help anybody else out that may need help with it

in Revenant

Biklen.5490

Also if you like outnumbered fights I I just uploaded another one on Youtube…Pretty good fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRVNfnUc4iQ

in Revenant

Posted by: Kenshu.3825

Kenshu.3825

Any idea when the new patch is supposed to be coming out?