Posted by: fluidmonolith.3584

fluidmonolith.3584

Alternative build idea. Can we make a chill-based Revenant? We have:

Sword #2
Axe #4
Hammer #3
Unyielding Anguish
Frigid Precision

Can a chill-based build work? I didn’t get to try it during the BWE. Maybe throw in some runes of the ice (7% more damage vs. chilled targets and 30% increased chill duration) and sigils of chilling, hydromancy, or ice. Probably uses Mallyx and Corruption trait line. Not sure if direct damage or condition damage would be the best route. Did anyone try something like this or have any thoughts on it?

Maguuma
Astaxanthas (Revenant), Hepaticus (Engineer), Eosinophus (Thief)

Revenant and chill

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

From my understanding other classes have done perma chill builds but they do not work as nice as they sound

Revenant and chill

in Revenant

Posted by: Lionwait.4815

Lionwait.4815

Yes a chill build does work very well on the Revenant class. I tested it out and its crazy. I’m not going to give you my build because I don’t ever want others to use something I made vs myself. But I can tell you for a fact it works and it works well.

Revenant and chill

in Revenant

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

I read the title of this thread and assumed it was related to “Netflix and chill”.

On a serious note though, the build that I had planned wasn’t entirely based around chill, but it had a lot of access to it. I’m not sure if I’ll run it anymore though because my interest in Mallyx left the building along with the condition copying.

Revenant and chill

in Revenant

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I also thought this was going to be related to Netflix and was much disappoint.

Revenant and chill

in Revenant

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

same here, the title got me excited for a few seconds

[SA]

Revenant and chill

in Revenant

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Roy: Hey babe, wanna come over for Revenant and Chill?
GW2: Bae…

noice