Revenant broken OP heal after patch

in Revenant

Posted by: Arkantos.7460

Arkantos.7460

Realy,
Ventari’s Will: The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds. The healing radius has been increased from 120 to 180.

OMG this is so fging OP, plz nerf this

Anet said >>> we’re also looking to improve both Ventari and his trait line. We are being cautious in this regard so that the Legendary Centaur Stance stays in line with the healing potential of similar builds.<<<

so wheres the rest of your imaginated improvements? and not the bugfixes …. oh we have to wait another 3 months for some bugfixes again… gawd…

Good Thiefs are average,
Skilled Thiefs are dangerous

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

you kidding right?

in Revenant

Posted by: BadSanta.6527

BadSanta.6527

Man no one use ventary it doesn’t matter

in Revenant

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

No revanent, mesmer, ranger, engineer, and warrior need the sustain nerf that ele had. Power mes just became a little more viable thanks to the ele nerf.

Sustain has to go.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

ventary build doesnt need the player to be good rather the allies to watch where the tablet is located to get the heal

this is the huge flaw concept ppl forgetting. to get the heal you have to be near it.

the player cant predict even with comms where the ally gonna be (maybe in wvw cause of zerg) so the ally need to play near the tablet to benefit the healing and buff it gives

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

OP is a kittening joking right? Right?

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Are you smoking something? All they did was making it slightly easier to hit.
Considering the clerics amulet removal a Ventaris based revenant is squishier than in S3.
Compared to S3 in amulet we have the choices of:
Magi:
-50% less damage
-less sustain
=same healing
Menders:
+20% more damage
-major sustain loss
-less healing

Also staff nerfs and whatever.

So if you have any problems l2p.

If you are complaining about buffs I’d say they had nailed them if they hadn’t removed clerics.

I still need a better test environment to see if the bolster fortification synergy restoration can compensate for it (but using the tablet got quite a bit easier).

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

Are you smoking something? All they did was making it slightly easier to hit.
Considering the clerics amulet removal a Ventaris based revenant is squishier than in S3.
Compared to S3 in amulet we have the choices of:
Magi:
-50% less damage
-less sustain
=same healing
Menders:
+20% more damage
-major sustain loss
-less healing

Also staff nerfs and whatever.

So if you have any problems l2p.

If you are complaining about buffs I’d say they had nailed them if they hadn’t removed clerics.

I still need a better test environment to see if the bolster fortification synergy restoration can compensate for it (but using the tablet got quite a bit easier).

When do you think they will buff the radius of 7 to 9 skills and by how much do you think those will get buffed?

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

If they buff the radius of Tablet skills, it will be probably from 240 to 300. I think it would be fair and didn’t need further increase.

To OP: I fully agree with you. Especially equipped with that new awesome Momentary Pacification grandmaster trait. 3s immobilize delayed by 3s that can be blocked and evaded on 45 second cooldown is really the thing Revenants speccing into Salvation wanted.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

(edited by Rym.1469)

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

If they buff the radius of Tablet skills, it will be probably from 240 to 300. I think it would be fair and didn’t need further increase.

To OP: I fully agree with you. Especially equipped with that new awesome Momentary Pacification grandmaster trait. 3s immobilize delayed by 3s that can be blocked and evaded on 45 second cooldown is really the thing Revenants speccing into Salvation wanted.

Thanks for the answer and much needed dose of sarcasm.

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Thanks for the answer and much needed dose of sarcasm.

I agree with Rym.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari