Revenant f2 ability

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Phoenix the One.4071

Phoenix the One.4071

I thing the f2 ability is very cool and powerful, I would like us to change it though. Like when we change to other legends we can change it to any other facets (maybe beside the elite), so while running Shiro, we got another stunbreaker or swiftnes.. Or maybe might or fury.

I think it would be fun if we could change the facets of F2.
Don’t know if it would be OP though.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Verenhimo.3296

Verenhimo.3296

So you want us to give up 50% boon duration for something you should easily be carrying over to other legends with a ample duration if you play properly?

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Phoenix the One.4071

I want to be able to run two other legends and maybe have perma fury, or whatever.
So guess it is a “yes” to your question.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Verenhimo.3296

Verenhimo.3296

I want to be able to run two other legends and maybe have perma fury, or whatever.

Defeats the object of playing a Herald really, doesn’kitten especially when we have fury and might from other sources with a reasonable duration.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Phoenix the One.4071

Well hearald would still have access to all of the aswell as the elite, and maybe also exclude the healing.. That means you could change swiftness (which we don’t have), fury (could free a trait tree), might (no need for sword only) or the boon buff.

Cause I see people are talking about trying out other buildes but missing swiftness or CC-break (the fury facet). So if they changed that I see that there might be more build potentials.. might be wrong though, but well like they idea with you being able to have one buff going and not forced to have Glint.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Change it to 50% Boon Duration and Steal One Drop from Nearby Allies as payment for upkeep of keeping them alive.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

Please no.

/15chars

norn warrior

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Phoenix the One.4071

Why not? Can you reason it? Cause I think it would be cool if it acted as a support for the other legends this way.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Icdan Sevaen.4628

Icdan Sevaen.4628

It already does. It gives you 50% boon duration (65% personal, in total) and upon activation gives might, fury, swiftness, protection and regeneration. It pretty much adds to every legend.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

But you already have perma fury, swiftness, regeneration or protection if you know how to utilize the class.

Not sure this change is needed, besides making the class even more faceroll easy.

My vote would go: get bugs fixed first (of which we have tons) and develope Revenants underwater builds so we are a full rounded class before stuff that is not needed gets added.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Phoenix the One.4071

Just feel like Herald is a most in most build, and the prob is not wether or not having perma, it is being able to have to different legends and a buff. Though the 50% might prob gonna work ok with sword.
Also for roaming this could be great if you don’t want to change legend.

I see it more like a QoL, since I don’t really need the 50% boon duration most of the times.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Posted by: Xernth.8561

Xernth.8561

If you have Glint as a legend and can’t find absurdly powerful uses for +50% boon duration, I don’t know what to tell you.

The F2 is awesome right now, please leave it alone.

Revenant f2 ability

in Revenant

Phoenix the One.4071

I think you misunderstand my intention.. but well I guess it is a bad idea, even though people don’t get it.