Revenant skills broken?

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Hello fellow Revenants, i’m currently nearly lv 80 and well i’m tired of my skills not working properly..

I use Mace/Axe and well the skills are incredibly busted to me.

If i use Skill 2 of my mace it doesn’t work like 50% of the time, it either goes in the wrong direction completely or it just does nothing at all, even in the right direction.. If the ground is not exactly flat its useless..

Axe skill 4 is ok if i’m not in a closed space, if i am the skill breaks completely..

Axe skill 5 is very broken 50-60% of the time it doesn’t even work and the skill still goes into cool down, no effects, no animation nothing?

Sword skill 2 is again completely broken if you use it in a small area like a tunnel..

Are these normal or is this only effecting me?

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Dante.1508

I guess i am only one experiencing this? 129 views and no responses..

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Nope it’s just that nothing you are saying is new. Therefore it’s treated like the norm.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Dante.1508

Nope it’s just that nothing you are saying is new. Therefore it’s treated like the norm.

Wow really so broken content is the norm now..

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Nah, just for reference ranger sword AA is getting fixed now.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

Sword 3 also cannot shadowstep past objects even though other shadowsteps do.

If ranger sword AA is getting looked at after all this time, im not sure revenant that was just released a few months ago has any hope.

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Dante.1508

Only took what three years?

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Only took what three years?

3 years, 9 months. We got time then.. a lot of time in fact so you better get used to these broken skills. Esport hype

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Sourde Noire.5286

Sourde Noire.5286

The problem is they are all skills heavily reliant on the incredibly buggy pathfinding / ground level detection in this game.

And nobody here can add anything to it. You’ll have to hope someone at ANet will at some point fix the engine so those things work better or completely change how the skills work.

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

Yeah, it’s all been said a lot. It’s aggravating that they haven’t been fixed. A lot of these things have been well documented for a year now but the devs have remained quiet on this front. Some of the issues could be hard to fix like searing fissure but then there’s envoy of exhuberance having a basic number issue is just bad.

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

Revenant skills broken?

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Question is.. why they create skills like that if their engine cant support them? To frustrate playerbase i guess.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.