rip lore -.-

M I L K B O I S

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

is exactly the same than other profs…

rip lore -.-

Of course it is, there were never any class specific stories only race…….
Really what were you expecting? If we are good little boys and girls tho Rytlock might offer us some more story behind the Rev once we get into the story a little further.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Lore is for Race, Revenant is a Class not a Race…..

SAB or RIOT

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Npcs at least recognize your class. One called me mist walker.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Not even going to explain this. Theres about a thousand other threads about this, one of which I responded to is on the same kitten page as this thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Revenant-in-year-1325-May-contain-Spoilers-1/first#post5648613

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Yeah? OMG so cool! It’s the first you see or there is some others? Don’t you know if it’s work for other classes?

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Yeah? OMG so cool! It’s the first you see or there is some others? Don’t you know if it’s work for other classes?

I dont really tlak to npcs and dindt played anything else than rev (and dont have plans to play something else for a long time)

That was some Exalted underground golden city.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Of course it is, there were never any class specific stories only race…….
Really what were you expecting? If we are good little boys and girls tho Rytlock might offer us some more story behind the Rev once we get into the story a little further.

Lore is for Race, Revenant is a Class not a Race…..

You two dont even know what Im talking about :/

M I L K B O I S

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Not even going to explain this. Theres about a thousand other threads about this, one of which I responded to is on the same kitten page as this thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Revenant-in-year-1325-May-contain-Spoilers-1/first#post5648613

No offense, but tbh the linked forum doesnt solve anything. Problem is still there, how you can mentally change by yourself what happens ingame has nothing to do with. I know there are lore-friendly solutions to this, I was just hopping Anet will take his time to think how to explain this with some lore reasons

M I L K B O I S

Revenant story

in Revenant

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

No offense, but tbh the linked forum doesnt solve anything. Problem is still there, how you can mentally change by yourself what happens ingame has nothing to do with. I know there are lore-friendly solutions to this, I was just hopping Anet will take his time to think how to explain this with some lore reasons

There is no lore reason. Its just a mechanical inconsistency. Sorry ‘bout it. ArenaNet aren’t going to go to the effort of making a personal story that possibly a large chunk of the playerbase won’t even play, when they could focus on the actual expansion. If they re-make the personal story, which is very well a possibility, Revenants might get something unique to them, but in the personal story’s current, broken incarnation, it is as it is. Considering GW2 is a roleplaying game, use them roleplaying skills if having no official lore explanation for every minor mechanical detail is bugging you.

(edited by Argon.1563)