Posted by: Chip Skylark.2367

Chip Skylark.2367

This flowchart explains it all.

http://imgur.com/OsB9TGs

Revs are fine. Nerf shatter mesmer.

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Who is this guy who have take the name of a famous witcher? A “pro player” i assume. And, coz he has said mesmer are op everyone have to follow him for sure. Non talking about the fact that mesmer have been huge nerfed too.
Anyway i’m tired of this ball game with everyone saying “you’re op” “we’re not”! It’s so childlish.
Talking about “fine” state of the revenant now. I think more people here are not really complaining coz of sword or shield nerf, it’s not the the real problem. The problem is, like 90% of people here are saying, that,that for a classe who can choose 5 legends, being stuck in only two is really odd. People here are complaining about the lot of bugs revenant still have 6 months after his realease and the useless state of the tanking and the healer legends, who are never used coz they are so bad compared to others. Revenant still feel like a class which is not finished, and it’s actually the reality.(just take a look to corruption traitline which is still designed for old condition eater Mallyx) That’s why more people are complaining here.

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

in Revenant

Posted by: caerulean.4837

caerulean.4837

Who is this guy who have take the name of a famous witcher? A “pro player” i assume. And, coz he has said mesmer are op everyone have to follow him for sure. Non talking about the fact that mesmer have been huge nerfed too.
Anyway i’m tired of this ball game with everyone saying “you’re op” “we’re not”! It’s so childlish.
Talking about “fine” state of the revenant now. I think more people here are not really complaining coz of sword or shield nerf, it’s not the the real problem. The problem is, like 90% of people here are saying, that,that for a classe who can choose 5 legends, being stuck in only two is really odd. People here are complaining about the lot of bugs revenant still have 6 months after his realease and the useless state of the tanking and the healer legends, who are never used coz they are so bad compared to others. Revenant still feel like a class which is not finished, and it’s actually the reality.(just take a look to corruption traitline which is still designed for old condition eater Mallyx) That’s why more people are complaining here.

You just summed everything up perfectly.

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Exactly.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Leeto is a guy i enjoyed to have.. on opposite team. Always had easy faceroll time as his team was fighting 4v5. At some point i even timed my ques just to face him for good laugh

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

This is very accurate. A lot of needed balancing hasn’t been done, Ventari hasn’t been good since BWE1 and hasn’t been touched. There has been a lot of things promised to be changed, like the Corruption traits mentioned, and none of it has been changed. There are also a ton of bugs with revenant that make some traits/abilities unusable, bugs that have, again, existed since the first beta weekend. Anet needs to get this kitten done, it’s long over due. It’s also not like these haven’t been mentioned over and over again. They’re constantly talked about, and nothing has been fixed nor has their been mention of a fix in the future.

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz