Roy please!!!

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: cyst.3108

cyst.3108

We revenants know you didnt mean to let the other jealous devs. screw our skills in that neft for the sake of nerfing.

We are counting on you. at least explain why, why would a heal that doesnt even heal for that much gets nerf batted as that… now if you run glint+shiro.. youre completely screwed… just even if poison is not on the poor revenant on glint you dont get 1/2 of your hp back even with poor talented oponets in pvp (in pve is worse sinse mobs attack once in a year) and shiro is not a OMGWTF heal because when you use it you get less HP than a proc of regen t(-.-¨)t.

And last but not least.. 5cd on a skill? really 5cd? it doesnt even let you escape it only works for catch those pesky leapers over there. but now it doesnt help it. and dont even let me speak of the chill debuff problems…

PLEASE!!!

After June 25 im like… 90% happier

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Do not speak for all Revenants, please. Speak for yourself. Some of us think the changes are pretty reasonable.

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Vegito.3048

Vegito.3048

And some don’t think they are reasonable but they don’t speak up. Carry on.

Rantev [Warrior]

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: redspartanred.1450

redspartanred.1450

Yeah, I agree some of these changes aren’t reasonable at all like, the 5cd on PT, and the nerf to staff 5.

(edited by redspartanred.1450)

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

Please accept the demented seal of approval for this thread.

Help us, Roy. Help us.

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

I can somewhat understand the nerf on Phase Traversal although it’s something I honestly disliked, but nerfing shield, Infuse Light and STAFF? ugh…

Stella Truth Seeker

(edited by XxsdgxX.8109)

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I’m still waiting on Mallyx to be brought back to his former glory from BWE2

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

Lol i love the smell of over dramatic players after a nerf session. I run Shiro/Glint ran it for a few hours today and didnt even notice the extent on the nerf till just now after reading about it.

And What do you mean glint heal doesnt heal for that much??

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Lord Ausar.3170

Lord Ausar.3170

I ran shiro/glint after the patch, and I did notice it. A quarter of the time you get health back is a pretty big deal. And the CD of phase really killed the skill. If it could be used to travel else where I could understand, but the skill’s only purpose was to stick to a target. With the cool down its harder to get to someone, not to mention really killed the fun of the skill :/

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Sporks.4395

Sporks.4395

Even with the nerfs, still wrecking ppl in wvw. It’s ok guys, we went from stupid op to just op like everyone else.

#magswag
ikillwithsporks: ele main
tired of ele: war alt

Roy please!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

I’m okay with the nerf. I felt kitten unkillable with the 4s heal and omnipresent with no icd on Phase Traverse. like you could warp around a map with no issue at all and nothing could run away from you in pvp. I still find people can’t run from revs but at least they can get away to their team before you pounce on them from half the map away. For PvE it’s not amazing, it’s just used for mapping at mach 5, well I just used it for mapping.

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz