Runes?

Runes?

in Revenant

Posted by: Destabilizator.2789

Destabilizator.2789

What runes do you think should be the choice for PvE (power build)?

Vertor et revertor.

Runes?

in Revenant

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Runes of Rage are probably your best all around bet. Use them with the furry traits in invocation and the ferocity traits in devastation.

This is much cheaper and better than runes of strength in most content. However, if you if you’ve unlocked herald and are doing a lot of group content strength might win out.

Runes?

in Revenant

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

Full Berserker build.
Rune of Strength: 2556 power + 114% crit damage = 5469
Rune of Rage: 2381 power + 125% crit damage = 5357

Considering you can’t crit higher level mobs (81+) very often, neither objects like doors, power Runes are the best option. Best option for dungeons would be Scholar, but I doubt you can keep above 90% health in the Maguuma Jungle.
The only downside of Strength runes is that in a group with might stackers, your might duration has no effect. You also waste 10% might duration with Facet of Nature.

(edited by FLiP.7680)

Runes?

in Revenant

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Small party or solo, Strength.

And Flip is spot on, and yes I will need more time in the jungle before I consider Scholar.

Arrowheads can 12k you!!! Pocket raptors swarm like you stole something from them, and those mushrooms guys can make you do a perma-faceplant.

Scholar someday, not yet for me though.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Runes?

in Revenant

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

I’d argue rage are better than strength if your group isn’t providing you with additional fury uptime. And I can’t say that I’ve run into many (if any) mobs in the new zones that can’t be crit.

That is, unless you’re just going to camp herald with with the fury facet up. But in reality, they’ve been pretty close when ever I’ve actually looked at the numbers.

(edited by Recursivision.2367)