Second set of Mistward armor?

in Revenant

Posted by: Nelg.3795

Nelg.3795

Q:

I selected stats for my Mistward armor I now regret. Can I just make a new revenant and acquire a second set of armor for it?

in Revenant

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

A:

The armor pieces are granted through achievements, which are account-bound. So no, creating another Rev won’t give you another set.

Just get yourself a set of exotic armor through normal means and use the wardrobe to change the skin to Mistward.

in Revenant

Posted by: Mosferre.1246

Mosferre.1246

So where do you pick this set up guys? What quests etc do I need to do as a Rev? I’m only lvl27 soooo…. :/

I came, I saw, I continued watching as I’m a newbie…

in Revenant

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

It’s through collection sets. You unlock one collection for each complete Revenant trait line you train. Once you complete the collection, you get one piece of Mistward armor per collection.

The last collection requires the previous 5.

in Revenant

Posted by: Mosferre.1246

Mosferre.1246

Ok, so when I have completed all of Devastation say, and spent all the hero points, does that then give me a piece of armour, or do i have to wait until I’ve unlocked all 6?

I came, I saw, I continued watching as I’m a newbie…

in Revenant

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

you unlock one of the collections by completing one of the trait lines, the collection achievement itself has other stuff you need to do/collect before you get an armor piece.

example for the chest piece – link

in Revenant

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

Yep, you should be able to check the achievement pane once you max a line. It’s not super-difficult to collect the five main pieces, just hover the icons on what stuff you need which is pretty easily gathered. The only difficult thing for me is the helm – still not completed the tangled depths meta a single time. Cursed, I guess.