Shiro's voice.

Shiro's voice.

in Revenant

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

Is terrible. This dude’s been killed 3 times, spent around 700 years in one afterlife or another, and has gone to Hell ( Realm of Torment ). Where his “soul” is now ( since we killed him in Gate of Madness ) is up in the air, but I think it’s safe to assume it’s not a place that’s too pleasant.

My question is, is why he acts like us channeling him is a minor nuisance? And, if he’s really in a worse place than the Realm of Torment was, why would he ever want us to “release” him?

Now, I realize it’d be kind of insulting to his character if when we channeled him he was crying, begging us not to “release” him back to whatever Hell he’s spending eternity in now, but you could have at least had his voice actor portray all that anger he had instead of this weird, “Oh how cute, a mortal’s summoning me.” attitude he has now.

Shiro's voice.

in Revenant

Posted by: Omega.4950

Omega.4950

Death is an insult to Shiro. Being held in servitude by a weak leader is an insult to Shiro.

When he asks to be released, you are usually about to die. He finds you too weak to channel him.

Oh, and he’s always been an arrogant monster, Which is why he was killed 3 times. The kittenroach woudn’t stay dead.

Order Of The Mists [OOM]
http://mists.cadimus.net

Shiro's voice.

in Revenant

Posted by: Angier.1047

Angier.1047

You don’t channel the actual soul, you channel his memory footprint in the mists.

Shiro's voice.

in Revenant

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I too think it’s not directly him, rather a ‘copy’ of his remains/memories. There’s not only one Shiro Legend, there are as many as Revenants.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong