Shut Down By CC

Shut Down By CC

in Revenant

Posted by: roman.6390

roman.6390

I’ve been playing some PVP lately and it’s starting to feel like the meta is shifting towards a lot of CC builds, that or I’ve been running into to many Dragonhunters. Is anyone else having trouble countering this? If no I’d love to see some builds and strategies, but even running a PVT amulet I keep getting CC locked, and burst hard and can’t counter because that class has easy access to stability. Am I making myself an easy target or have people found an easy counter to Revenant?

Shut Down By CC

in Revenant

Posted by: MercenaryNote.8506

MercenaryNote.8506

Rev has A lot of stun breaks.
Shiro – Riposting Shadow (No CD) (2 in a row if managing energy properly)
Jalis – Right of the Great Dwarf (no CD)
Glint – Gaze of Darkness
Invocation – Empty Vessel

Assuming you’re running the common Glint/Shiro builds, you have 4 stunbreaks at your disposal, one of which gives you 50 energy every time when used, so break stuns, and dodge those CC’s.

Shut Down By CC

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

U need the 2 stab on dodge, itll buy u a five sec window.. ofc try n dodge a cc or hard dmg first than waste it. None is forever immune to cc anyway

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Shut Down By CC

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

I use Glint/Jalis or Glint/Shiro with Invocation, retribution, herald with the extra stability grandmaster.

I can’t remember the last time I had problems against CC.

Shut Down By CC

in Revenant

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Lack of stun breaks is one of the downsides to a Revenant. Most cases we’ll get access to 2-3 depending on spec with very few if any sources of stability depending on spec.

While our access to stun break is not as bad as our weakness to heavy Condi pressure, it is pretty noticeable against incredibly CC heavy classes like Druid, Scrapper or Reaper (nasty mix of soft and hard CC).

This is kinda the trade off for being such an amazing power damage counter with our abilities.

Kodiak X – Blackgate