So let me get this straight...

in Revenant

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

Rev is getting more nerfs to pvp and DH is getting a buff? i am correct on this right? if so….well ill join the bandwagon.

inb4 “rev is still meta”…dunno how you can say that when our most damaging abilities are basically halved.

also, for all that is holy, fix the jarring bugs that have been plaguing this class instead of prioritizing unneeded nerfs

On the off topic..i didn’t see what warrior is getting, can anyone tell me?

#RIPrev2016

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

(edited by Omega Zoa.3859)

in Revenant

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Like the fourth quarter thread about DH getting buffed I’ve seen.

Apparently people can’t understand that DH was nerfed, the Buff is minor and only applies to core guardian.

So get your facts straight before qqing.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kevin.5980

Kevin.5980

Theoretically, every losses can be an l2p issue, but what is l2p again?

It is pretty sickening that how you promote Rev as if it god-mode in PvP, where every top tier Rev wouldn’t die in a top tier match up due to its active defenses while being able to kill every other players due to it insane dps and any loss by Rev should be a l2p issue.

I am definitely no pro player, but i feel nerfs towards Rev has gone abit far this time, even a stun break was given to Mallyx, Power Rev would still be in meta for Revs, simply because it is more rewarding to play as a Power rev correctly than Condi Rev.

But i am pretty kitten sure that you would still insist it is l2p issue.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kevin.5980

Kevin.5980

Exactly my point

He couldn’t, he doesn’t main Rev. All he could teach us is to say is l2p, but none other than talking

in Revenant

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Rev will be fine and most likely still on every pro team.

The amount of damage those 2 skills do atm is ridiculous

in Revenant

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

You’re not wrong about that. Shiro and Sword 1 was basically the best DPS in the game. And I don’t think Anet was happy with that situation. Which is understandable in my opinion. However, killing it or “moderating” it may have been fine had we received compensation in another form, which we have not. This was a straight nerf, not a rebalance. I hope we won’t have to wait too long before they adjust other skills to make up for it, if it ends up being necessary.

in Revenant

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

You’re not wrong about that. Shiro and Sword 1 was basically the best DPS in the game. And I don’t think Anet was happy with that situation. Which is understandable in my opinion. However, killing it or “moderating” it may have been fine had we received compensation in another form, which we have not. This was a straight nerf, not a rebalance. I hope we won’t have to wait too long before they adjust other skills to make up for it, if it ends up being necessary.

Is the best DPS in the game, it hasn’t been touched. Which is a bit of a problem tbh, it’s very boring. I think Precision Strike at this point is intended to be used as a snare for AA rather than a damage source of its own. But if that’s the case, since they toned down its damage, it should just shoot a single bolt at the target that either applies cripple or chill but for a longer duration.

in Revenant

Posted by: Dragonfeu.4356

Dragonfeu.4356

You’re not wrong about that. Shiro and Sword 1 was basically the best DPS in the game.

That’s my problem. I’m kittening sick of ANet’s balance team ruining classes’ fun. They did that with Ele and now Rev. Awesome. You shifted what was a complex and interesting rotation to quickness spam sword 1 cleave.