Some new player questions

in Revenant

Posted by: VisualDeadlock.2163

VisualDeadlock.2163

Hi,

Recently came back to the game, my highest level ever is 44. So Im sure there is a lot of stuff I simply do not know. Anyways, was trying out the revenant and wanted to equip a shield. Under my build it says shield off hand is useable, but the shield itself says “not useable by your profession”..bug?

Also, above my ability bar, it says invoking power of legendary dwarf – what exactly does this do?

Next to it, are some arrow things and 50%, I assume this is the alternate resource bar, but there is no -in-game explantion of it and non-of my abilities seem to use it right now (I am level 8 and using Mace mainhand and Axe offhand).

Thanks for any help.

in Revenant

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

You wont be able to access shield until after you are 80 and have started your elite specialization trait line. This is not a bug.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Legendary Dwarf (Jalis) is the first legend you get access to. Legends determine what utility skills you have available.

The 50% thing with the arrows shows your energy gain/loss. Under normal circumstances, you gain +5 energy per second (capped at 50 out of combat). Various skills spend that energy. There are also upkeep skills that have a cost per second that will be shown by those arrows.