Staff, axe, mace and shield...functionality

in Revenant

Posted by: LionChain.7694

LionChain.7694

Anet, could you please rework the functionality of the axe 5 skill (Temporal Rift), the staff 5 skill (Surge of the Mists), and the mace 2 skill (Searing Fissure), so that if I have a target selected, the attacks move in the direction of the target without me having to readjust my camera/direction my toon is facing? For the shield 5 skill (Crystal Hibernation…and the trait that gives player Crystal Hybernation), can you please allow us to move while we block? I’m not asking for any buffs to damage or heal or whatever…I would personally just really like it if the way these skills worked was…well…reworked slightly.

in Revenant

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

With the nerf on the self heal, I wouldn’t mind seeing movement while using Crystal Hibernation.

in Revenant

Posted by: LucianDK.8615

LucianDK.8615

staff 5 could definitely use an adjustment to be easier to use. But I speculate the issue is that you always rush a specific distance when using it.

yes, I dont know why we still have a selfroot on shield 5, they gave the reason that the heal was ‘strong’ for why we had the root. Then what do they go and do? nerfing the heal and still retaining the root.

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

staff 5 could definitely use an adjustment to be easier to use. But I speculate the issue is that you always rush a specific distance when using it.

yes, I dont know why we still have a selfroot on shield 5, they gave the reason that the heal was ‘strong’ for why we had the root. Then what do they go and do? nerfing the heal and still retaining the root.

Yep, that’s why offhand sword is actually better atm than trash shield but int that case you might as well just go for axe.

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Marthkus.4615

Marthkus.4615

Mace two is bugged. The field is at a constant elevation even if the animation is not.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Yep, that’s why offhand sword is actually better atm than trash shield but int that case you might as well just go for axe.

People still run shield in ranked at diamond. I personally dont complain about this fact, i love to grasp shadow for 4k them and pullright as they leave crystal hibernation. Immob kitten s em too if they are in Glint as i have easy set up for prec strike/surge. I can also block almost all UA due to 12cd. But hey.. in tourney they played with shield so its still must be good /shrug.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

The Axe 5# skill has one of the coolest animations but that kitten it’s broken as hell. Hope some day they’ll fix that thing.