Stop those PvP only fixes, make it worldwide

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Its freaking annoying how we FINALLY get fixes to underpowered skills, such as Jalis stuff today. And for WvW? ye, NOTHING. Thanks. Keep Jalis underpowered, gosh this is annoying.

in Revenant

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

Most of the changes for just about everyone were PvP Only.
I’m hoping that they actually adjust the Jalis stuff globally though.

Shiro buffs when?

in Revenant

Posted by: Xca.9721

Xca.9721

WvW player complaining about Rev lel. Would love to have Rev in PvP as it is in WvW right now.

in Revenant

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

Today’s Jalis buffs are the worst… They’re completely not good, and now you’re more likely to have a Jalis Rev on your team feeding points to the enemies. =(

in Revenant

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Eh, it’s a step in the right direction – at least Inspiring Reinforcement isn’t a big “interrupt me now” sign. I for one am not racing to take a Jalis rev into ranked, however…

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

you know that people used to complain that all wvw changes were also pvp changes and vice versa. Players asked for a split because the game modes are different. WvW has diff armor/runes/sigils available plus food/utility buffs. The game works differently.

So the PVP team managed to get it so they could make changes to pvp without having to beg the balance team to do stuff.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Revenant

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Eh, it’s a step in the right direction – at least Inspiring Reinforcement isn’t a big “interrupt me now” sign. I for one am not racing to take a Jalis rev into ranked, however…

Interestingly, this particular change (2 sec stab during channeling of the skill) has made it into WvW as well.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Get rid of that road already and replace it with normal stab like everyone else..

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

Get rid of that road already and replace it with normal stab like everyone else..

Making it a shout-like skill would be great.

in Revenant

Posted by: Arkaile.5604

Arkaile.5604

Interestingly, this particular change (2 sec stab during channeling of the skill) has made it into WvW as well.

It’s in PvE too, but stability in PvE isn’t exactly noteworthy.

in Revenant

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

It’s in PvE too, but stability in PvE isn’t exactly noteworthy.

I think that was one that they figured was safe to put in because it didn’t affect DPS much, and thus could be safely included without disrupting their carefully tuned raid balance.

(Because let’s face it, raids are the reason they’re being so cautious with PvE balance and generally splitting skills to make them better in PvP than in PvE, as opposed to GW1 where the opposite was generally true.)

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in Revenant

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Most of the pvp changes will have an effect on the balance and is basically a microenvironment for testing. If the balance changes are good they will make into PvE and WvW probably.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Most of the pvp changes will have an effect on the balance and is basically a microenvironment for testing. If the balance changes are good they will make into PvE and WvW probably.

This is anet strategy from 3 years ago. Now its just pvp and leave alone WvW because they see WvW as NPC grinder nowadays. Its basically PvE for them.