The Rune for support rev V condi bomb

The Rune for support rev V condi bomb

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

so after testing and playing games with support rev i found some variation to handle the condition fiesta which is going on now on ranked and unranked (s/d thief, mesmer, necro which all focus you)

build:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApemnXNmNSqJzJR/kNlsgyoS4Q5UJYrMskFZlxe6rDXNgFeYdjQOB-TpxHQBJ8IAgsyAmY/hBeCAU2DAAAHCAA

explanation:
eluding nullification – remove 1 aoe condition every 10 sec when you dodge – i lose the swiftness and regen proc on AA staff from tranquil benediction
swiftness mainly use at the beginning and off fight with inspiring reinforcement and blast finisher. so mainly i lose the regen proc which is 290 healing per sec.

rune
rune of lyssa
give random boon every 10 sec – nice i like vigor, aegis, regen although its random each of them is nice and its 11.5 sec. and cause you spam heal skill you gain protection and another boon.

also when using elite skill convert 5 conditions to boons with 45 sec cd.
tricky part dont use energy explosion and save it for the conditions bomb.

how to cleanse a condi bomb?
always start the fight with ventari and staff.

define condi bomb
if i have more than 3 conditions which 3 of them are dmg conditions.
with 3 conditions you can do just fine with purifying essence and staff 4.
the conditions are easily stacks mainly by necro or thief.

when i condi bombed (i mean poison, bleed, torment, cripple, chill, confusion, weakness, burning) i use purifying essence (if i got nrg) – this will cleanse 3 aoe condition off

switch legend and dodge (proc sigil, proc dodge) so its 2 cleanse and also cripple, chill, and immobilize (from sigil of escape)

this combo alone will reset most of the conditions stacks.

enemy will push further the condi bomb….but probably with bit less conditions like 5 of them.

i use rite of the great dwarf as i have 50-75 nrg now so its convert 5 conditions to boons. dont rush to use it and wait for them to stack up a bit like 3-5 sec.

when i condi bomb again i use heal skill to remove 3 more conditions or just to recover health (almost 7k healing).

if you condi bomb again ….

switch back to ventari, dodge for another 1, and another 1 from sigil. i will have 50%-60% nrg and use purifying essence which cleanse aoe 3 conditions

use protective solace and staff 4 for 3 more condi cleanse and energy explosion for another 2-3 condition cleanse

now the problem its 45 sec cd. so you have to watch skills cd to know you can use it again. but mainly use it with dwarf stance.

if you think about taking invocation line
cleansing channel – when swap legend cleanse 1 condition
rapid flow – i get swiftness (instead of tranquil benediction) and 396 healing every 5 sec which is 27% from regen 290 hps.
shrouding mist – more out healing when nrg above 50% and less dmg when nrg below 50%. most of the time in team fight your nrg will be below 50%. so you take less dmg

but dropping retribution
planar protection – block projectile every 20 sec for 4 sec and aoe weakness around me and if blast proc aoe blind. great ability
dwarven of battle planing – i like it cause it make it possible to perma weaken which reduce dmg by 25%. as 50% of all attack doing 50% less dmg and cant be critical so its about 40% less dmg. but with staff 2 i can still pull it off combine with inspire reinforcement.
stability on evade which is nice and also 15% less dmg when i have stability. which on average i have about 33% of the fight stability which is almost like 10% less dmg when below 50% nrg with invocation line as most fights i below 50% nrg.
versed in stone – break stun and reduce condi dmg by 50% aoe.
enduring recovery – also 25% endurance back combine with solace or hammers you gain 50% endurance back which is 5 sec earlier to gain a dodge.

so retribution line is dmg reducing with weakness and stability and versed in stone.
invocation line adds 1 more cleanse, swiftness, break stun, and 10% less dmg or 25% more healing (you have to play more range for that to save nrg)

invocation line is not a must and is more effective in team fight with more healing output, cleanse and break stun and swiftness

while retribution is also effective in decap points with more stability and dmg reduction