in Revenant

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

well, that’s interesting.

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Warriors can get top healing if they’re constantly fighting so that they’re almost always below 100% hp.

The rev spec is actually pretty nice. It’s a bit prone to CC but you can heal while CCed. And it still has plenty of weapon skill blocks/evades, plus soft CC and hard CC and the Centaur Stance elite is amazing and cheap and places tons of healing orbs that you and allies can easily collect and be healed for 1500+ per orb. You also have perma protection. The only issue is that it doesn’t do good damage like many other healing specs.

(edited by Zintrothen.1056)

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

Yes new rev’s very nice vs offseason plebs who zerg and do 4v1 at treb, not knowing what your skills do or where the heal is coming from.

It’s not so great when they realize you’re about as squishy as a fresh air ele with 1 stunbreaker no disengage and almost no condition cleansing.

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

yeah, you do…

You just rekt him lel

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

Um my highest was 880k lol

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Everything is viable against garbage.

Stella Truth Seeker

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

hey at least you got 30 silver. no telling what a guy could do with 30 silver.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

Such noobs, my highest was 920K. Didn’t screenshot cause I got too excited and left early because I wanted to pick up some money I had just made in the trading post.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Well, power Rev is still capable of decent dmg.

Attachments:

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: JayAction.9056

JayAction.9056

I’m curious how you have so much damage with so few kills.

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

I’m curious how you have so much damage with so few kills.

Other team must have had a D/F Tempest?

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

^ Maybe vs Minionmancer?

The new Rev

in Revenant

Miyu.8137

Afaik, the dmg output calculation (after the patch from 13/12/2016) counts only dmg to alive players.

See:
Personal Score & Top Stats
Personal score has been removed from structured PvP games, and stats have been condensed into a more meaningful Top Stat system:
At the end of a game, players who perform well in a particular area will be given the corresponding icon beside their name on the scoreboard, which is visible to all players in that match.
Damage: Total outgoing damage to alive enemy players.
Healing: Total healing given to yourself and allied players.
Kills: Number of player kills and kill assists.
Revives: Number of allied player revives.
Deaths: Number of deaths. (A top stat is not awarded for deaths.)
Defense (Conquest): Number of ticks spent in combat near a friendly captured point.
Offense (Conquest): Number of ticks spent capturing or being in combat near enemy and neutral capture points.
Defense (Stronghold): Total number of mercenaries killed and trebuchets repaired.
Offense (Stronghold): Total number of defenders killed and supply spent.

From before this patch I managed to do 1,5kk+ dmg with my Rev. Can provide screenshot later. Rev is capable of incredible high burst dmg, you just have to play really aggressive.

(edited by Miyu.8137)

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: JayAction.9056

JayAction.9056

Afaik, the dmg output calculation (after the patch from 13/12/2016) counts only dmg to alive players.

See:
Personal score has been removed from structured PvP games, and stats have been condensed into a more meaningful Top Stat system:
At the end of a game, players who perform well in a particular area will be given the corresponding icon beside their name on the scoreboard, which is visible to all players in that match.
Defense (Conquest): Number of ticks spent in combat near a friendly captured point.
Offense (Conquest): Number of ticks spent capturing or being in combat near enemy and neutral capture points.
Defense (Stronghold): Total number of mercenaries killed and trebuchets repaired.

From before this patch I managed to do 1,5kk+ dmg with my Rev. Can provide screenshot later. Rev is capable of incredible high burst dmg, you just have to play really aggressive.

You must play hammer?

That kill count is insanely low for that amount of damage. 14 kills is generally like 250k-300k damage at max, if an ele is present.

Hell anything over 400k damage is generally 20+ kills, and to manage having that sort of kills and damage requires no deaths. You have 750k damage and only 14 kills and a death.

I haven’t touched 500k damage since pre s4.

You damage suggests like 30 kills at least bro.

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

The deceptive thing about damage is that it counts even if it gets healed. So a person constantly in a gridlock battle with another decent dps tank can build up a lot of damage over the match and not get that many kills.

Say we assume every 20k-ish damage is an ideal kill with the other side getting some healing back but losing the fight. So 300k is about 15 ideal kills. In a match with 750k to 14 kills it suggests the opponents were able to heal or revive a little more than a full HP in the average kill.

Obviously this number changes a lot with the enemy team comp. I’d be curious what the average HP of the opposing team was so we could figure out the overall efficiency with a higher degree of accuracy.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

new rev is war

/15wars

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

The new Rev

in Revenant

Miyu.8137

You must play hammer?

That kill count is insanely low for that amount of damage. 14 kills is generally like 250k-300k damage at max, if an ele is present.

Hell anything over 400k damage is generally 20+ kills, and to manage having that sort of kills and damage requires no deaths. You have 750k damage and only 14 kills and a death.

Well, think about killing Tempest+Druid duo. How much dmg you think it takes to kill them with their healing capabilities? I am pretty sure it is way more then the average 20k dmg per kill you counted. Are you trying to accuse me of posting fake ss?

Here you got another game with even higher dmg

Attachments:

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: allias.1420

allias.1420

You must play hammer?

Well, think about killing Tempest+Druid duo. How much dmg you think it takes to kill them with their healing capabilities? I am pretty sure it is way more then the average 20k dmg per kill you counted. Are you trying to accuse me of posting fake ss?

Here you got another game with even higher dmg

It doesn’t count if it’s unranked. Play rev in ranked matches at platinum divison and then post your best results. GL

Also, here is the highest healing I got with Ventari. It still sucks in ranked, though.

Attachments:

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

See:

You must play hammer?

Prolonged fights….

10s fight and take node would be lower damage. If anything this suggests he was having 1 minute or more fights.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: SneakyTouchy.6043

SneakyTouchy.6043

The rev has way too many traits that increase damage and healing by percentages. To compensate for how op the traits are, they nerfed the hell out of it’s base damage and healing values.

This is why it’s only viable in zerk for power and magi for Vent. It’s also why the offensive ability of Vent is zero.

I think they should take a lot of those traits out and replace them with more creative options, then boost the base outgoing damage and healing for every skill.

But whatever. The class is pretty much doomed to be the one build it will ever be as long as Anet keeps going with these goofy balance passes; assuming we can even call them that.

The new Rev

in Revenant

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

Yes we’ve established this, Arenanet finally woke up and did something about Ventari making a Glint/Ventari build viable, the problem is the rest of the class, you know…the other 60% of the specializations, Jalis and Mallyx have been broken and terrible ever since they got gutted from beta, and Shiro was progressively whittled down into garbage, and I do not like the idea of waiting another 2 years just for Arenanet to finally fix one more out of the 3 broken ones, (it took em bloody that long to fix just one out of the 4 think about that)