Thx for nerfing my main Class.

in Revenant

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

Now I can just go play my newly buffed Daredevil, DH, Ele….. o wait I can just not play this game lol. Bye! I’ll be in Black Desert Online playing my Kuniochi. Have fun Tryharding out there Rev’s.

in Revenant

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

This patch didn’t nerf Rev, it nerfed power rev. Big difference there. But if you’re legit that much of a casual player that you can’t play even one other build, you won’t be missed.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kastiel.1947

Kastiel.1947

What other build ? Condi rev is more of a joke than power , and others are non-existent .
OT I still manage to kill kitten, but th damage reduction is pretty bad . Would be nice if they undid PS nerf at least , I can get over SotM

in Revenant

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

Now I can just go play my newly buffed Daredevil, DH, Ele….. o wait I can just not play this game lol. Bye! I’ll be in Black Desert Online playing my Kuniochi. Have fun Tryharding out there Rev’s.

Haha I just came from BDO, have amazing fun on your kuno lol! Enjoy the weakest class ingame)) Oh and please give my regards to the “balanced” combat and the 500+ hours and 200+ dollars you’ll be spending when you finally give up and reroll!

Oh and give kzarka my regards too!

in Revenant

Posted by: Dragon.8762

Dragon.8762

I’ll just copy and paste what I wrote in another Rev Doom thread after actual play time:

“Played a few matches with Rev, its still really good. Time to kill, honestly was just slightly reduced. Staff 5 eh, I never used it for damage anyways. Mainly used it for cc on people trying to res downed team mates, stopping a stomp from happening, or another evade.

A full staff 5 burst takes around 20% of the enemies health if fully connected. Combined with weapon swap hyro sigil burst and equilibrium just from one legend swap still deals a ton of damage, and accomplished within the matter of 2 seconds." The damage is still quite high.

in Revenant

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Haha I just came from BDO, have amazing fun on your kuno lol! Enjoy the weakest class ingame)) Oh and please give my regards to the “balanced” combat and the 500+ hours and 200+ dollars you’ll be spending when you finally give up and reroll!

Lol are you Krowley the wizard?

On a side note, this guy is really leaving a game to go to another game with even more class inbalance and some of the worst built PvP out of the 2 because he doesn’t want to try other builds because he got used to face rolling with Sotm. Got it

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

in Revenant

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

Lol are you Krowley the wizard?

On a side note, this guy is really leaving a game to go to another game with even more class inbalance and some of the worst built PvP out of the 2 because he doesn’t want to try other builds because he got used to face rolling with Sotm. Got it

It’s pretty kitten funny isn’t it